Thread: atv Transformer?

Cool atv Transformer?

The absolute best thing that could happen in transformers 2 would be an atv Transformer. similar to frenzy, but a good guy. I favor the raptor 250 from yamaha as a platform for this wicked creation.

Banned

Default Re: atv Transformer?

Quote Originally Posted by Leaderkfx450 View Post
    The absolute best thing that could happen in transformers 2 would be an atv Transformer. similar to frenzy, but a good guy. I favor the raptor 250 from yamaha as a platform for this wicked creation.
    An ATV like Sureshock from the Transformers Energon series? Street team gestalt figure that forms with his buddies High Wire and Grindor to become Perceptor?

My son has those,the ATV is broken and we put the sub/hovercraft into our fish tank.Hope theres no lead paint???.Any how,an ATV with an aggressive exhaust.So it sounds like a giant chainsaw on NITRO when attacking.Kinda like Barricade's exhaust sounds in the movie.when he transformed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    My son has those,the ATV is broken and we put the sub/hovercraft into our fish tank.Hope theres no lead paint???.Any how,an ATV with an aggressive exhaust.So it sounds like a giant chainsaw on NITRO when attacking.Kinda like Barricade's exhaust sounds in the movie.when he transformed.
    Fish Tank you say? LOL.. thats an interesting place for a transformer. I saw that they made the Perceptor package a Universe figure too. Unfortunately I never got that figure though.. But yeah.. I love quads... and yeah.. we call em quads here, as well as race em a lot. I only wish that we could be like in Cali where you can put a kit on it to make it street legal and all. I always wanted to take my quad on the streets like all these other cycle riders. Save on gas, thats for sure..

If ya hear them crank the gas and revvv....LOUD!!! Scary even.Better make sure your boots are laced or have them yanked off...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Leaderkfx450 View Post
    The absolute best thing that could happen in transformers 2 would be an atv Transformer.
    Hyperbole anyone?

I always thought Cliffjumper would be perfect as an ATV.

cliffjumper as atv....hes always been the cooler bug of the 2 bugs bumblebee/cliffjumper so not realy see him as atv just a bug with spioler haha
    First salvo is mine!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by W12eckag3 View Post
    cliffjumper as atv....hes always been the cooler bug of the 2 bugs bumblebee/cliffjumper so not realy see him as atv just a bug with spioler haha
    Wait what? Cliffjumper cooler than Bumblebee? Hmm.. which Transformers episodes were You watching.. I've always thought Bumbles was cooler.. then again, he had more of a role than Cliffjumper too. I think the name Cliffjumper would be a cool name for an ATV, but knowing that its practically a repaint of Bumbles.. it seems rather unorthodox. I'd think of Thrust as a good name for an ATV in my opinion.

well im not giving bumblebee a - on his charracter hes brave/ friendly loyal but cliffjumper got more ballz hes more a action personality shoot first then ask questions and besides the toy for cliffjumper is a redeco of bumblebee, also its cheaper to just change a few things on the camero robot graphics so you got 2 transformers for a cheaper price in the movie

maybee beachcomber as the atv then?
    First salvo is mine!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by W12eckag3 View Post
    well im not giving bumblebee a - on his charracter hes brave/ friendly loyal but cliffjumper got more ballz hes more a action personality shoot first then ask questions and besides the toy for cliffjumper is a redeco of bumblebee, also its cheaper to just change a few things on the camero robot graphics so you got 2 transformers for a cheaper price in the movie

maybee beachcomber as the atv then?
    LOL.. beachcomber always makes me think of one of those parasailing vehicle things. Isn't he like a dune buggy looking vehicle? I guess and ATV might work.. dunno.

well arcee wasnt ever a bike and shes a bike now so beachcomber might be a nice atv still would make him realy short in real haha
    First salvo is mine!