Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who will work for free...?

Default Re: Who will work for free...?

Quote Originally Posted by megatron42 View Post
    get your mind out of the gutter boy

Gutter???....moi???? I was referring to vacuuming, and laundry....that kinda stuff

...buuuuuuuuuuut, now that you mention it

don't please sora.lol I don't know that commercial kinda creeped me out,lol.howed you come across it weirdo...
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

Quote Originally Posted by guitarded View Post
    Gutter???....moi???? I was referring to vacuuming, and laundry....that kinda stuff

...buuuuuuuuuuut, now that you mention it
    oh lord
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Quote Originally Posted by raddimus View Post
    don't please sora.lol I don't know that commercial kinda creeped me out,lol.howed you come across it weirdo...
    Because I like Bruno Aveillan's style.

And the fembot in that commercial is less scary than the companion gynoid in Phoenix (a.k.a. Hi no Tori) by Osamu Tezuka (the author of Astroboy).
    The gynoid got into out of fuel while holding her master in her arms, on the moon with no people to rescue him..

was it a movie are a commercial sora,interesting...I'll give these artist that.I kinda like it,but like I said it kinda creeped me out to.

Barricade will.

count me in too,lol...but honestly sora was it a commercial or movie.

That was a commercial and was erotic,yet creepy too.What scares me is the pupils and eyes.Wake up to that in front of your face in the morning.no breathing.

I was talking bout the other thing she went on to talk about,not the commercial posted.lol

1. Robotskin/Philips by Bruno Aveillan: Commercial
    2. The story of a gynoid on the Moon base: A classic manga by Osamu Tezuka

thanks sora,I might check the magna out. not a fan of that style to much but alot of the times the stories are killer.

Sora is the new Mobile suit gundam 00 series any good or Mobil suit gundam stargazer

lol,good question thanks Img.

Quote Originally Posted by IMT Guyver View Post
    Sora is the new Mobile suit gundam 00 series any good or Mobil suit gundam stargazer
    I've never seen 00 yet, but I heard it's not too bad storywise. I don't know about Stargazer.

Oh dear, now were talking about Gundams in the "Work for free" thread. It's amazing how off topic we get. You know what? I think I'll go talk about ninjas in the "Barricade is the Best" thread.

In the meantime I wanna play a guys in TF2 that accidently runs into Ironhide and he gets pissed at me for scratching the paint job.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Oh dear, now were talking about Gundams in the "Work for free" thread. It's amazing how off topic we get. You know what? I think I'll go talk about ninjas in the "Barricade is the Best" thread.

In the meantime I wanna play a guys in TF2 that accidently runs into Ironhide and he gets pissed at me for scratching the paint job.
    I wanna be some college dude who checks out Mikaela if there's a scene where she visits Sam at Princeton.

Banned

I don't work for free. I'll play for free though!

yer i would work for free for TF2 but the chancers of any of i being filmed in Australia like Zero and -100 chance of it being filmed in South Australia

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    I've never seen 00 yet, but I heard it's not too bad storywise. I don't know about Stargazer.
    thanx Sora

any gundam from seed and after has all sucked. seed was soooooo bad

Me too,play for free.LOL!!I'll play the civilian who is approached by barricade in a damaged state and use my UTI automotive training school degree to repair his broken gyros that keep him from transforming into robot form.I can even get free financial assistance and hands on training from some of the best technicians in the country."The demand for automotive technicians is increasing and the major car companies are hiring trained technicians like those from UTI."....LOL,I'm kidding.I just saw the info-mercial er whatever.

lmao,that was to funny cade.I wanna free ride in rodimus.I'll show him where the hook up is on energon,lol.

Seriously it would be cool if we could all be in a Bus that gets picked up by an autobot and safely placed or somethin like that. I said it earlier, the Michael bay forum bus.. if the people interested had to fly their themself on their own bank account alot would, it would be a nice for the board people, even if i couldnt get there.

yup a couple of us could afford it. I for one, and would fly wherever needed. Alas I believe this is just hopeful wishing... But I noticed in the movie he paid homage to himself, You would think, he might give a shout out to some of us regs here, who are bay and transformers fans alike. I guess what I'm trying to say is; Well I think some of the dedicated forum fans here, (and nelson knows who they are.) Do deserve something. I have said and seen others say it's not like he owes it to us. Well after really thinking about it, and seeing not only his responses to his large bank account, and responding to silly trivial questions by members that never even come back on. I came to the conclusion I don't think he owes us anything, except a little bit of appreciation, which I have seen very little of. I mean this guy would be a broke guy like everyone else if it wasn't for fans of movies and the appreciation of film making. I know alot of you are probably thinking I'm sounding like a hater, and I deserve something from the guy. Well I actually like a couple of bays film and am not a butt kisser, I speak my mind and will say what I think. I don't care who you are! if I believe some of us fans deserve a little bit of recognition, that's what I'm gonna say... I know as of right now some other dedicated fans are feeling the same way; NELSON, let bay know. Maby just taking not even five minutes just to do a thread that says hey were in production hi to all you senior members and juniors. Or have you, Nelson kinda speak for the guy as he is busy from what I have heard. Ask him if it's okay just to say to a few of us regs, hey bay wanted me to tell you guys hi. Cade that was cool what you did with your car, I'm glad you and your kids liked the movie. It wasn't his commercials that started a hype it was us dedicated fans. It is why no other movie made anywhere in comparison in money making or was widely anticipation as a release. I mean c'mon tyrese a super model paid him to be in the movie. Also someone asked casey porter when he appeared on the morning show to give a shout out to the forum by tugging on his ear; Well he was interviewed from Iraq so instead he had the show post his avatar pic that had a big optimus prime on his shirt. It would not be too hard to show a little appreciation to the forum and his fans like he did with himself talking about armagedon, is all I'm saying and I'm pretty sure it's not to much to ask. On behalf of all of us here we would like a little recognition as well to his official forums.Were not asking or begging for money from the guy.( The richest man in the entire world at the time,Bill Gates paid more attention to me then bay does to his fans here.and gates bank account is much larger.) As a whole with just the senior members we have spent an awful lot time and money as well as told and convinced many friends they gotta see the movie. If we are payed a little tribute in the next film,void this note...lol;Or you could post it as a header thread to say in my face I always planned on it smart butt.
    Last edited by raddimus; 04-08-2008 at 11:06 PM. Reason: fixing typos

Banned

I dont care how... I just want to be in the movie. I could help write the third movie