Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Who will work for free...?

Default Re: Who will work for free...?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2879 View Post
    I dont care how... I just want to be in the movie. I could help write the third movie
    Some reading material for you: Life as a Transformers Extra.
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

Banned

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAY STYLE BABY!!!

are we still really talking about who would work for free...let this thread die!!

talk about beating a dead horse

Quote Originally Posted by xAgonyxScenex View Post
    are we still really talking about who would work for free...let this thread die!!

talk about beating a dead horse

I wonder what this could be...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejbz4RVh0oU

Banned

lol, yeah, c'mon Agony, do a lil homework before you pass judgment, bad ass Bay add baby!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redqueenar View Post
    Well done to her for running so fast in 3 inches heels.

yup a couple of us could afford it. I for one, and would fly wherever needed. Alas I believe this is just hopeful wishing... But I noticed in the movie he paid homage to himself, You would think, he might give a shout out to some of us regs here, who are bay and transformers fans alike. I guess what I'm trying to say is; Well I think some of the dedicated forum fans here, (and nelson knows who they are.) Do deserve something. I have said and seen others say it's not like he owes it to us. Well after really thinking about it, and seeing not only his responses to his large bank account, and responding to silly trivial questions by members that never even come back on. I came to the conclusion I don't think he owes us anything, except a little bit of appreciation, which I have seen very little of. I mean this guy would be a broke guy like everyone else if it wasn't for fans of movies and the appreciation of film making. I know alot of you are probably thinking I'm sounding like a hater, and I deserve something from the guy. Well I actually like a couple of bays film and am not a butt kisser, I speak my mind and will say what I think. I don't care who you are! if I believe some of us fans deserve a little bit of recognition, that's what I'm gonna say... I know as of right now some other dedicated fans are feeling the same way; NELSON, let bay know. Maby just taking not even five minutes just to do a thread that says hey were in production hi to all you senior members and juniors. Or have you, Nelson kinda speak for the guy as he is busy from what I have heard. Ask him if it's okay just to say to a few of us regs, hey bay wanted me to tell you guys hi. Cade that was cool what you did with your car, I'm glad you and your kids liked the movie. It wasn't his commercials that started a hype it was us dedicated fans. It is why no other movie made anywhere in comparison in money making or was widely anticipation as a release. I mean c'mon tyrese a super model paid him to be in the movie. Also someone asked casey porter when he appeared on the morning show to give a shout out to the forum by tugging on his ear; Well he was interviewed from Iraq so instead he had the show post his avatar pic that had a big optimus prime on his shirt. It would not be too hard to show a little appreciation to the forum and his fans like he did with himself talking about armagedon, is all I'm saying and I'm pretty sure it's not to much to ask. On behalf of all of us here we would like a little recognition as well to his official forums.Were not asking or begging for money from the guy.( The richest man in the entire world at the time,Bill Gates paid more attention to me then bay does to his fans here.and gates bank account is much larger.) As a whole with just the senior members we have spent an awful lot time and money as well as told and convinced many friends they gotta see the movie. If we are payed a little tribute in the next film,void this note...lol;Or you could post it as a header thread to say in my face I always planned on it smart butt.

and thats all I'm gonna say.
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by redqueenar View Post
    Thanks

raddimus...dude..its time to drop it -_-'

lol,drop what? I spoke my mind and just did a second post.I just wanted to make sure my post was read is all.I'm not upset or discontent dude.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by raddimus View Post
    lol,drop what? I spoke my mind and just did a second post.I just wanted to make sure my post was read is all.I'm not upset or discontent dude.
    only you Rad lol. I give you all the respect in the world for speaking your mind but you really speak your mind dont you? LOL

i believe in honesty and and saying what others might be t afraid to say.lol.

Banned

Raddiumus, not to start a flaming war, but your fuckin trippin... Your views are bent a lil. Just because you can hang out on a forum all day and chat does NOT earn you any kind of right for Bay to appreciate you. These entire forums can vanish forever, it wouldn't matter to Bay or his success.

Bay doesn't owe us shit!!! Dont be so fuckin greedy, be thankful. If anything, we owe him for widening our eyes to his talent and world of new possibilities.
    Last edited by elemental fantasy; 04-09-2008 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elemental fantasy View Post
    Raddiumus, not to start a flaming war, but your fuckin trippin... Your views are bent a lil. Just because you can hang out on a forum all day and chat does NOT earn you any kind of right for Bay to appreciate you. These entire forums can vanish forever, it wouldn't matter to Bay or his success.

Bay doesn't owe us shit!!! Dont be so fuckin greedy, be thankful. If anything, we owe him for widening our eyes to his talent and world of new possibilities.
    why does anybody have to owe anything? can't we just call it squaresees?
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    why does anybody have to owe anything? can't we just call it squaresees?
    squaresees FTW!!

Banned

Eat steak! Die Happy!

Exclamation Re: Who will work for free...?

Okay let me clarify for the confused... /newbie,but first I'll start with yur. Your right to an extent. Now back to you element...lmao where to begin. Ummmm firstly it's not about some of us just spending time here.Yhea I can spend all day here if I want.But I was also talking about being a support factor,and I wasn't talking about just me.I'm not a bay hater,but I'm not a bay butt kisser either.I'm just honest.Bay could afford to pay a little tribute.Some of us; not just me would appreciate it. Showing appreciation is also an important thing.At least to a few others along with me.As for hanging all day I have done more than that bro,Your a newbie and haven't read some of the other things that I and my entire family have done to support bay along with some others.I was just being honest.No flame war is gonna start over this your entitled to your opinions...But people who say; change family veihcles and spend money in the thousands, along with spending a few hours, actually spending time on a forum have a right to ask. Wheres the appreciation? Especially when bay will respond to some dumbass newbie who will never log on again who asks dumb questions.I dont want to ask bay something stupid like hey bay how do you deal with the haters...I got real questions. As far as being thankful and widening my eyes...Look I always thought tf was a great story and would make a great movie. when bay was offered he refused,and was never a fan. didn't even want to do the movie...I thought bay did a great job on the film. But like Bill gates he could at least show a little grattitude for what us fans of him and tf did in general.

Banned

First off rad, I am not a newbie to these boards, I was on these boards before transformers was in pre production. Almost from the beginning. In fact, I only see about 5 other people on here, everyone else on here to me is a newbie. But aside from that,

I am sorry that I used foul language with you and came off as a jerk. I do agree that anybody who has fans that support them should be great full on some scale, I also think that just because you can afford to buy a car and deck it out like TF, doesn't mean they should be appreciated more then the guy who doesn't have money to do that and is a bigger fan of Bay. Obviously, that is a TF complex, not a Bay complex.

And as for people Like James Walker, I'm pretty sure that guy is friends with Bay.

Overall, I just don't wanna see some guy invited to Mike Bays new set just because they can afford it in merchandise, and again, is mostly because there transfans. There are so many was to support Bay other buying cars similar to one used in his movies.

Thats nothing personal Cade, I luv ya guy and it's nothin personal.

I think it's very unfair to single out a fan. I think it's totally logical to gather 10-20 hardcore fans (of Bay, not TF), and invite them up to the facility. But then too many other people would bitch they didnt get to go and such...

Just leave the guy alone.

EDIT; The best Bay can do is actually respond to his messages alot more. He is busy, but not that busy.

First off rad, I am not a newbie to these boards, I was on these boards before transformers was in pre production. Almost from the beginning. In fact, I only see about 5 other people on here, everyone else on here to me is a newbie. But aside from that,

I am sorry that I used foul language with you and came off as a jerk. I do agree that anybody who has fans that support them should be great full on some scale, I also think that just because you can afford to buy a car and deck it out like TF, doesn't mean they should be appreciated more then the guy who doesn't have money to do that and is a bigger fan of Bay. Obviously, that is a TF complex, not a Bay complex.

And as for people Like James Walker, I'm pretty sure that guy is friends with Bay.

Overall, I just don't wanna see some guy invited to Mike Bays new set just because they can afford it in merchandise, and again, is mostly because there transfans. There are so many was to support Bay other buying cars similar to one used in his movies.

Thats nothing personal Cade, I luv ya guy and it's nothin personal.

I think it's very unfair to single out a fan. I think it's totally logical to gather 10-20 hardcore fans (of Bay, not TF), and invite them up to the facility. But then too many other people would bitch they didnt get to go and such...

Just leave the guy alone.

EDIT; The best Bay can do is actually respond to his messages alot more. He is busy, but not that busy.

Okay, Like you let me start with an apoligy for calling you a newbie. Now to the point of the matter. I never asked for a one on one response from bay. But I do think i as I wrote before if bay told nelson to respond to a couple people as he's a bit busy. Also yhea he could invite a few of us up it would be appreciated from my end at the very least. And let people bitch like he said I got a 200 million bank account.And as for having a tf complex I'm a fan more of tf. I admit it. I think bay is a great director but tf drew me to this place. And tf blew bay up. As for leavining the guy alone,I'm not picking on him.just asking for him to be considerate to a few...Any guy who's got time to write a few sentences to what he thinks of haters and other such rubbish question. Has enouph time to write a thread saying. Hey I just wanted to let you guys know I hear ya thanks for being such great fans of my work and tf's,just wanted you to know some of you; and you know who you are,your doing some cool things thanks micheal bay.At least ask nelson to speak a little on his behalf....

Oh and Beej,for you,lol.

HEY MR. BAY WHERE"S THE LOVE MAN?

Banned

I am understanding where your comin from, and yeah, if Bay posted a message thread saying

"Hey I just wanted to let you guys know I hear ya thanks for being such great fans of my work and tf's,"

I believe he did leave a thank you to fans in the older forums. But agree that if he has time to reply to some -messages to mike bay.-
    You lost me here:

"just wanted you to know some of you; and you know who you are,your doing some cool things thanks micheal bay"

Again, thats objectionable, what, he knows that Cade got a TF car replica? What the hell does stuff like that have to do with fans supporting Bay? They are supporting TF, not Bay. Just like you, if you were picked to go up and I wasn't, I would be pissed!!! I've been a fan since 1995, he inspired me to pursue a carrier as a film maker, and for a Transformer fan to come along and swoop down cause they can afford stuff, well, it's the same way you feel when you see some guy sign up, post 1 message to mike, mike replies to them, then that person leaves after only one post.

Plus, I have been begging for a job on Bay's next project during pre production of TF1, regardless of what it would be.

"Why not give it to a trans fan who will be enjoyed by it, forget about that kid who is busting his ass day and night making films and this can really help there carrier, forget that guy even though he supported me for much longer and is a hardcore Bay fan...." Thats where I am comin from.

But yes, I think it would be stellar to get to go up. But I would also be happy if the guy would just say hi to fans on here a bit more often.

Transformers also didnt blow Bay up, If you were a fan before TF you would realize that, it just put him in the public spotlight, thats it.

I am understanding where your comin from, and yeah, if Bay posted a message thread saying

"Hey I just wanted to let you guys know I hear ya thanks for being such great fans of my work and tf's,"

I believe he did leave a thank you to fans in the older forums. But agree that if he has time to reply to some -messages to mike bay.-
    You lost me here:

"just wanted you to know some of you; and you know who you are,your doing some cool things thanks micheal bay"

Again, thats objectionable, what, he knows that Cade got a TF car replica? What the hell does stuff like that have to do with fans supporting Bay? They are supporting TF, not Bay. Just like you, if you were picked to go up and I wasn't, I would be pissed!!! I've been a fan since 1995, he inspired me to pursue a carrier as a film maker, and for a Transformer fan to come along and swoop down cause they can afford stuff, well, it's the same way you feel when you see some guy sign up, post 1 message to mike, mike replies to them, then that person leaves after only one post.

Plus, I have been begging for a job on Bay's next project during pre production of TF1, regardless of what it would be.

"Why not give it to a trans fan who will be enjoyed by it, forget about that kid who is busting his ass day and night making films and this can really help there carrier, forget that guy even though he supported me for much longer and is a hardcore Bay fan...." Thats where I am comin from.

But yes, I think it would be stellar to get to go up. But I would also be happy if the guy would just say hi to fans on here a bit more often.

Transformers also didnt blow Bay up, If you were a fan before TF you would realize that, it just put him in the public spotlight, thats it.
    Okay let me start where I lost you...You seem to think I'm constantly reffering to cade.I'm not there is casey porter bee,shadow and megatron who did the fan fiction,as well as me,and even you if you have beenon the forums that long...how many posts you got,J/K.

Secondly carrier is spelled carreer.

As for only putting him in the public spotlight he was always there,he was just not liked and considered a one sided hack of a director/ A Bad director according to the commen concensus.However a chosen few thought he was a excellent director the only one for the job.Like steven.I honestly only saw bad boys 1 and 2 and armagedon along with pearl harbour.I thought bay would do a decent job with this franchise. I didn't think like most what a crappy director he was that but that was the popular view. He can blow things up,but don't give him a good story cuz he'll ruin it with all his over the top explosions. That's what most people thought.

Like I said I think bay did a great job on tf and armagedon.But I'm not a butt kisser and am just speaking up for some people who are thinking the same thing but don't want the bay fan boys bashing em.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by raddimus View Post
    Okay let me start where I lost you...You seem to think I'm constantly reffering to cade.I'm not there is casey porter bee,shadow and megatron who did the fan fiction,as well as me,and even you if you have beenon the forums that long...how many posts you got,J/K.

Secondly carrier is spelled carreer.

As for only putting him in the public spotlight he was always there,he was just not liked and considered a one sided hack of a director/ A Bad director according to the commen concensus.However a chosen few thought he was a excellent director the only one for the job.Like steven.I honestly only saw bad boys 1 and 2 and armagedon along with pearl harbour.I thought bay would do a decent job with this franchise. I didn't think like most what a crappy director he was that but that was the popular view. He can blow things up,but don't give him a good story cuz he'll ruin it with all his over the top explosions. That's what most people thought.

Like I said I think bay did a great job on tf and armagedon.But I'm not a butt kisser and am just speaking up for some people who are thinking the same thing but don't want the bay fan boys bashing em.
    wow... im not on in a few days and the world went to hell... J/K. I do also feel that mr. Bay could at least jump on time to time and give back to the fans a bit. Ya some of us ask to be in the TFs movies and support Bay in his movies but in all honesty I never really thought Id ever get to be invalved. But hay it couldnt hurt to put it out there that we are interested. I myself have always been a Bay fan and an even bigger one now after what he did with TFs. I have always been a TFs fan, so bringing Bay and TFs together was like the best thing that has happend to movies in a long time. As for you RAD!!! Thanks for giving Me, Bee and Megs mention on the fan-fic and all the mention of those of us who have been true to Bay and TFs. Now can we all just get along?

this whole thread reminds me of something my priest said. it was something like, "it is better to be invited to the head table, rather than go to the head table and be turned away."
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    this whole thread reminds me of something my priest said. it was something like, "it is better to be invited to the head table, rather than go to the head table and be turned away."
    indeed.....SQUARSEES!!

yhea Okay I'm not upset guys just wanted my and other peoples opinion out there and heard.I said what I had to say so now I'm done for the moment.

and as for being invited to the head of the table.I don't want to be invited to any table,lol.And I take rejection and constructive critisism well,thats why I said; what I know alot of people would like to say.

What I don't take well is allergies cat hair...Freakin cats and dogs keep shedding.They keep it up I'm going cambodian on there ass and turnin them into shiska bobs.