Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Improvements for Transformers 2

Default Re: Improvements for Transformers 2

well how does any machine get energy? with a wire?:P they dont need a mouth to get energy wires etc will do
    First salvo is mine!

I presume Optimus takes an Enegon crystal, load it in, and the energy in the cube is fired.

And Decepticons were swigging fluid Energons.

But wouldn't it be fun to speculate why even Megatron (He didn't scan any Earthly machine) did have a human-lke figure?

On the contrary, if they happen to find Pioneer-10 or Voyager-1 and see the line drawings of human body on the golden records,
    they might wonder why these weird bipedal-vertebrates look similar to them.

Endlessly interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    Prime with a guitar? What a great view (at least for me).
    ...and singing ...Domi Arigato Sora Roboto....Domi Arigato Sora Roboto

But I remember he told Jazz and Blaster to "turn down the volume (on the speakers)" in the old cartoon episode. He was like a strict dad.
    Yes, if you were playing music loud, G1 Prime would turn you over and smack your bottom!!

And Decepticons were swigging fluid Energons.

I remember that one too. They were all really drunk and falling over!! Megatron saying something about the good old days..LMAO

in the series they used wires, eat it, drink it, and they ...loaded it* omega* so there is infinit ways of consuming energy for them but yes meg and the others getting drunk on energon was fun .
    First salvo is mine!

Quote Originally Posted by guitarded View Post
    Yes, if you were playing music loud, G1 Prime would turn you over and smack your bottom!!
    OK, I'll break into the new Autobot base and turn the volume up as loud as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by W12eckag3 View Post
    in the series they used wires, eat it, drink it, and they ...loaded it* omega* so there is infinit ways of consuming energy for them but yes meg and the others getting drunk on energon was fun .
    Eating, drinking, loading, wiring.. they seem to do whatever they can to survive.

And getting back on the track.. I add some wishes to the list.
    I'd like to see them running out power, rebooting (by extra-high voltage AED?) and refuelled.

Hello everyone!!!!

I would honestly like to see an all out battle between the Autobots and Decepticons in space. Right above earth.

Thoughts?

Not a bad idea. A collosal duel between The Ark and the Nemesis. Decepticon's Invading the Ark just like in the 1st Episode

OK, I'll break into the new Autobot base and turn the volume up as loud as possible.
    I just knew you would

And getting back on the track.. I add some wishes to the list.
    I'd like to see them running out power, rebooting (by extra-high voltage AED?) and refuelled.
    I don't know about recharging, but I would like to see some actual repairs....eg Ironhide on the operating table complaining to Ratchet, Then Ratchet turns off his vocal processor

I don't know about recharging, but I would like to see some actual repairs....eg Ironhide on the operating table complaining to Ratchet, Then Ratchet turns off his vocal processor
    I remember that scene.. yes, we need more "Ratchet doing his duty as a medic".

Hello STEPhon IT, it'd be nice to see some stratospheric battles.. or an Ark/Nemesis collision.
    Last edited by sora; 03-16-2008 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StefsChemicalRomance View Post
    I think Bad Robot thinks to highly of himself.
    I think highly of certain elements of the cartoon movie

Quote Originally Posted by StefsChemicalRomance View Post
    He would prefer all of that stuff to happen for TF2? Lol.
    Yeah! Woo Hoo!

I agree with you on three points. bumblebee does need to have a better voice thing. like the radio character when the autobots were being introduced. The little martial arts pose thing was a bit retarded. it looked really weird. And yes, optimus needs to kick megatrons butt more.

I wanna see more of a battle scene.All-out,battle scene.Everyone running towards each other.Weapons(swords,battle axes,and melee waepons)in hand and running towards their most hated rivals.You know who you are.Optimus/Megatron.Bumblebee/Barricade.Who else can't "get along"?

Yes, if you were playing music loud, G1 Prime would turn you over and smack your bottom!! [/quote]

I remember that one too. They were all really drunk and falling over!! Megatron saying something about the good old days..LMAO

HA HA HA!Holy shit! Man u can sure make a good laugh! Thats a complement u know. Hey, what was the name of the episode? (The drunk one)I want 2 see it sooo bad now!
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

Smile Re: Improvements for Transformers 2

HA,HA,HA,HA!!! Holy shit!oh sorry, never mind the question before, I just watched the clip on you tube! I literly fell on the floor laughing! whoo! I f there is one scene I would want to request is this one! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVVx1kks_3M And another, I would absolutely love a battle scene on a bridge above water(well,kinda oblivious) like um mabey Capilano Bridge in Vancouver BC Canada? Nice scenery, especialy @ night. OOpps, got 2 get back 2 laughing! Ha, ha... Oh I also found this on youtube.{Contains the "f" word so viewer discresion advised}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXInP-iMXeY

Megatron gets pissed when foul language is mentioned in his classroom...

Megatron - Mr. Garrison
    Bumblebee - Cartman
    Starscream - Kyle
    Bulkhead - Stanley
    Prowl - Kenny
    Last edited by Swift; 03-27-2008 at 05:08 AM.
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!