Thread: Concept Artists?

Wink Concept Artists?

Are you looking for any concept artists? I mean, for Transformers 3? For characters? My friend does some intresting work and she draws Transformers characters pretty good. She has already came up with her own female character named "Starfleet". (thats my user name.) Her character transforms into a green 2008 Mitshubishi Lancer. She even got the body frame into pieces so they look real on the robot and included parts visible on the outside. (If you want, I can email u some photos or sketches that she did.) This is a request that she asked me to do.
    Last edited by starfleet; 03-01-2008 at 04:17 PM.

Default Re: Concept Artists?

Quote Originally Posted by starfleet View Post
    Do you looking for any concept artists? I mean, for Transformers 3? For characters? My friend does some intresting work and she draws Transformers characters pretty good. She has already came up with her own female character named "Starfleet". (thats my user name.) Her character transforms into a green 2008 Mitshubishi Lancer. She even got the body frame into pieces so they look real on the robot and included parts visible on the outside. (If you want, I can email u some photos or sketches that she did.) This is a request that she asked me to do.
    Post links to artwork please!

Banned

Default Re: Concept Artists?

Quote Originally Posted by starfleet View Post
    Do you looking for any concept artists? I mean, for Transformers 3? For characters? My friend does some intresting work and she draws Transformers characters pretty good. She has already came up with her own female character named "Starfleet". (thats my user name.) Her character transforms into a green 2008 Mitshubishi Lancer. She even got the body frame into pieces so they look real on the robot and included parts visible on the outside. (If you want, I can email u some photos or sketches that she did.) This is a request that she asked me to do.
    Or even copy the pictures on to photobucket.com and then use the [IMG] link to copy the images on to here. (though you can only put 3 images up at a time)

Cool Re: Concept Artists?

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo View Post
    Post links to artwork please!
    She is on vacation right now, but i'll phone her and try to get them asap.

Red face Re: Concept Artists?

Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    Or even copy the pictures on to photobucket.com and then use the [IMG] link to copy the images on to here. (though you can only put 3 images up at a time)
    Umm, I don't know how 2 use that yet, but I can e-mail u them. Since she is on vacation, it'll take a couple of days(2-3).