Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Transformers 2 Update

Default Re: Transformers 2 Update

Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    I heard Oblivion was one of those 6 hour games, that once you beat it yer kind of like.. umm.. ok.. that was fun... NEXT.. lol don't know much about the other 2

I probably won't find out...I just can't get into the game.....maybe next winter

The WGA strike at least had something of an "underdog" element working in their favour. The SAG, on the other hand, are at a major disadvantage due to sheer lack of sympathy. We're supposed to feel sorry for a guy who only gets one cherry in his pina colada instead of two?

Quote Originally Posted by MitP View Post
    The WGA strike at least had something of an "underdog" element working in their favour. The SAG, on the other hand, are at a major disadvantage due to sheer lack of sympathy. We're supposed to feel sorry for a guy who only gets one cherry in his pina colada instead of two?
    True that. These guys who whine about money get paid for doing fucking nothing another average joe could do. A line worker at a fucking box company works harder than they do. I cant stand it when I hear some actor or actress bitch about how hard it is.

Could be fake? Or are the Barricades going somewhere?

I'm putting this here in case it's not true. (rather than starting another thread)

Link to article

Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post

I'm putting this here in case it's not true. (rather than starting another thread)

Link to article

looks laggit. I have never seen these photos so I'm guessing they are resent. keep in mind. Last go around, we saw Barricade way before things started coming down the pips. hell, most people thought the tank was Megatron. (including me)
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar

Cool! LOL
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

Maybe the new strike will give the writers more time to develop a more detailed and interesting story... assuming they try to rush it

Link to article

Howed you do this? cade has a thread wher he asks to post new picks and sketches.I think this was pretty cool picks,but thought they were from tf1.one thing I did notice was the top first pic was misiing the light bars on top of car,but twin car had em.
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

I hope that's real - Barricade was too cool a concept to throw away after one movie. Hope he comes back and kicks some more ass, he was way underused in the first film.

Maybe they're just transporting this stuff around, for storage or something? Or maybe Bay is just filming what he can before the June 1st date, in case of an actor's strike. A car chase scene would require no actors (no Shia, no Megan, etc.) and even if the script is still being worked on, if they know a few action scenes WILL make it into the movie - what's stopping them from getting started now?

There's something so damn predatory about this whole deal. One of the biggest reasons SAG is choosing to strike now is probably because of the recent WGA strike. I guess SAG's assuming that Hollywood's been so burned out by the WGA's shenanigans, they'll have to agree to anything.

It might make sense on a strategic level, but in terms of public relations it's 110% retarded. Sympathy will quickly erode, and the strike will only cement the popular sentiment that American actors are overpaid, whiny monsters.

I'm not trying to say the studios are completely innocent of this mess. We've heard enough horror stories from Tinsel Town to know that. But the SAG strike will only make an ugly situation uglier.
    Last edited by MitP; 03-28-2008 at 08:52 AM.

Link to article

That would be wicked (oops, I mean awesome ) if they revamped one of 'em and made him Prowl.

Orrr Barricade has an evil twin out there....wait, an evil-er twin.

durn I'm so hyper at the moment...not much to do at work....and after ohh about 8 p.m. tonight or so my vacation begins.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    That would be wicked (oops, I mean awesome ) if they revamped one of 'em and made him Prowl.

Orrr Barricade has an evil twin out there....wait, an evil-er twin.

durn I'm so hyper at the moment...not much to do at work....and after ohh about 8 p.m. tonight or so my vacation begins.
    Even if these pics are legit, I think it's safe to assume they are portraying the same vehicle (copies of vehicles seems to be the movie norm for various reasons). I remember spy shots of TF1 where you saw multiples of each vehicle (i.e., 2 Ironhide Topkicks, 2 BB Camaros, etc) being loaded up on transport trucks.

@rad:

I would've posted them in that thread if I knew where it was. I just buried them in this one because of the thread title, and because they really don't show anything (like you said), it could be anything from unconfirmed TF2 filming to very un-news worthy storage transport.
    Last edited by r-type; 03-28-2008 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Added Transport Link

Even if these pics are legit, I think it's safe to assume they are portraying the same vehicle (copies of vehicles seems to be the movie norm for various reasons). I remember spy shots of TF1 where you saw multiples of each vehicle (i.e., 2 Ironhide Topkicks, 2 BB Camaros, etc) being loaded up on transport trucks.

@rad:

I would've posted them in that thread if I knew where it was. I just buried them in this one because of the thread title, and because they really don't show anything (like you said), it could be anything from unconfirmed TF2 filming to very un-news worthy storage transport.
    Yup I understand the dual vehicles concept. In case one has a problem, they have a backup.

However, with Batman Begins, I believe they had two Tumblers built and on set, and that's a good thing because a drunk driver hit one of 'em and smashed it up pretty good. I think he thought it was an alien and hit it to prevent it from taking over.

That thing cost well over a $1 million to build. I think.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

However, with Batman Begins, I believe they had two Tumblers built and on set, and that's a good thing because a drunk driver hit one of 'em and smashed it up pretty good. I think he thought it was an alien and hit it to prevent it from taking over.
    Lmao, I remember that, apparently he was drunk. They built 4 Tumblers, IIRC.

It happened in Chicago, so it was probably theGreat.

Lmao, I remember that, apparently he was drunk. They built 4 Tumblers, IIRC.

It happened in Chicago, so it was probably theGreat.
    Yeah, four. I think I heard that too.

ROTFLMAO about the Great comment.

Thanks for sharing nice news, r-type!
    Even if this had anything to do with TF2 (I for one would like think it's legit. ), it's still exciting to see something like a sign of the progress.

If this was a Peterbilt pic, I would've almost died of a throbbing heart.

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    Thanks for sharing nice news, r-type!
    Even if this had anything to do with TF2 (I for one would like think it's legit. ), it's still exciting to see something like a sign of the progress.

If this was a Peterbilt pic, I would've almost died of a throbbing heart.
    So I guess a warning would be in place if it were a Peterbilt pic.

We don't wanna kill Sora now.

So I guess a warning would be in place if it were a Peterbilt pic.

We don't wanna kill Sora now.
    Thank you for your thoughtfulness. You're such a nice Bee. *sniff* A warning.. like this?

**Peterbilt Alert!**

This parking sign is on the door of my work room now.

Hopefully this is for the second movie!!

Here ya go Sora haha

Thank you for your thoughtfulness. You're such a nice Bee. *sniff* A warning.. like this?

**Peterbilt Alert!**

This parking sign is on the door of my work room now.
    Oh, that's entirely too funny the fact that that sign is now on your work room door.

Quote Originally Posted by xAgonyxScenex View Post

Here ya go Sora haha
    ROTFLMAO

I don't know if Sora could handle the power those things have....

Yup I understand the dual vehicles concept. In case one has a problem, they have a backup.

That thing cost well over a $1 million to build. I think.
    you mean the Tumbler could go throw brick walls but couldn't handle being hit by a car!?
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

WEET WOOO !!! Hey!,there good lookins!!!Where's the party at ?!!OWWWWW-WOOOO-WOO-WOO!!*ehemn,sorry.I got carried away.Two Good lookin bots there.

Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    you mean the Tumbler could go throw brick walls but couldn't handle being hit by a car!?
    Ya know those were fake bricks, right?

Just kiddin' with ya there Ury. You make a valid point.

Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    WEET WOOO !!! Hey!,there good lookins!!!Where's the party at ?!!OWWWWW-WOOOO-WOO-WOO!!*ehemn,sorry.I got carried away.Two Good lookin bots there.
    Party? Hehe.....next week it'll be for me. Definitely.

Oh, that's entirely too funny the fact that that sign is now on your work room door.
    Besides my work room is on the second floor.

Quote Originally Posted by xAgonyxScenex View Post
    Here ya go Sora haha
    ROTFLMAO

I don't know if Sora could handle the power those things have....
    The page has raw power. It could make me [moeshinu (intr. v.) 1. To die in a fire 2. To die of love]

Besides my work room is on the second floor.

The page has raw power. It could make me [moeshinu (intr. v.) 1. To die in a fire 2. To die of love]
    ROTFLMAO

Entirely too funny. I think I'd rather die of love than in a fire.