Thread: New batman heath ledger news

Exclamation New batman heath ledger news

Well I just heard on E enternainment;heath will retain his role as the joker in batman with his famlies blessing;but that the movie is being slightly altered and jhonny depp and two other actors are set to make appearences in the movie or that one of these three actors is being cast for a added role in the film.
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

Default Re: New batman heath ledger news

are you sure this is for batman? i know the movie he was shooting before he passed will have Colin Farrel, Johnny Depp, and Jude Law taking his part, not batman
    I'm currently trying to write the next X-Men Movie, so if you have any suggestions, just PM me. I'm ready to clean up the beautiful disaster which was X3

hhmmmm....I think the way they may have made it sound caused me to misinterpret the statement possibly.I know I heard that heath will retain his part in the new batman movie with his famlies blessings.I heard no mention of another movie.what movie are you refferring too. because those were the three actors mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by raddimus View Post
    hhmmmm....I think the way they may have made it sound caused me to misinterpret the statement possibly.I know I heard that heath will retain his part in the new batman movie with his famlies blessings.I heard no mention of another movie.what movie are you refferring too. because those were the three actors mentioned.
    No no, this is not referring to The Dark Knight, this is referring to The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus, a new Terry Gilliam film Heath was working on when he died.

His part as the Joker will not be altered....any whatsoever. He was done filming the Dark Knight when he died. Filming wrapped about two weeks (or more, maybe a month) before he died.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

oh ok that makes sense...I musta heard it wrong cus I didn't hear any other movie mentioned cept darknight.My bad void this thread,lol.

Default This is simply regarding the new Terry Gilliam film Ledger was filming....

oh ok that makes sense...I musta heard it wrong cus I didn't hear any other movie mentioned cept darknight.My bad void this thread,lol.
    Yup. I read all those rumors on aintitcoolnews.com and then on IMDB.

It's a movie with magical elements, so it could work.

Heath, Colin and Johnny Depp all in the same movie....oh wow.

My dream....*sigh*

*and you may want to change the title of the tread....*
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

ok Now your choice in men has been redeamed bee,lol. because some of those other guys...well I don't think I need to say more about their caveman like appearrances.

ok Now your choice in men has been redeamed bee,lol. because some of those other guys...well I don't think I need to say more about their caveman like appearrances.
    Some of them repulse me...I'll give you that.

But Sean Connery....Harrison Ford....oh yes, they look GREAT for their age.

I love me some Johnny Depp though!

yup yup...B's got it right. johnny depp, colin farrell, and jude law.

dude I'm still on...

what exactly do you agree with bee on to be exact?