Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreamworks denies they're ready for TF2????

Default Re: Dreamworks denies they're ready for TF2????

It's awesome to hear that things are in full swing! I can't wait for this movie!

Quote Originally Posted by The Great View Post
    actually beej R-type and i were betting. he said no way in hell bay would make the date june first to coincide with my birthday like a great director would. I said BAY WOULD BECAUSE HE LOVES US ALL. so you are wrong. there was a bet. if i win R is going to dress up as biz markie and sing the vapors. if he wins i have to wear that damn helmet and make a youtube video. It doesnt sound bad but R insisted on it being just the helmet
    Your birthday's June 29? Mine's the 27th!

Okay, off topic.

Back on now....
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2879 View Post
    Hay thanks for that info Smoke. Now if they can make me a Starscream replica that would be the shit lol
    For some reason I don't see that ever happening. Perhaps you may remember the fight that some people had with Pepsi. Back in... I want to say.. 1995, when people first started collecting Pepsi/Dew Points, you would have to cut the points out from the carboard boxes from the 12/24 pack of cans. If you sent in enough then you could get things like hats, coats, backpacks, bikes.. etc.. Well the top item was (if I remember correctly), was a Harrier Jet. Anywhos... a group of people had collected enough points for the fighter jet, I believe it was around 7,000,000 points you had to collect for it. They sent in all the points, and Pepsi tried denying them the jet even though they advertised it in ads. Needless to say they were taken to court and Pepsi actually had to give them the jet. But talk about a mess to get it. Of course Pepsi had to think twice before ever offering that again. Oh.. found one of the articles... but yeah.. interesting stuff..

http://www.courttv.com/archive/legal...ess/pepsi.html

Orci had some comments on Don Murphy's message board about this, also. Anyone posted about this yet?

"He essentially transferred our outline into screenplay format and came up with some really fun gags and a few descriptions of the kind of hardware he will need for production."

Here is a link to more of that.
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

Looking forward to "really fun gags".

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbay View Post
    Oh really???? Is that why 20 people in production are in my office right now, another 20 art designers another location, scouts in two countries, one back east??? Don't ever bet against me in making my date - June 2009!

Michael
    That is what makes a man truly great: reliability. I haven't gotten to work with anyone with that resolve. Damn refreshing.
    The only thing worse than stupid people are stupid people who bother me...
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    As for being your igniter.....umm.....okay.
    xXRavenXx:
    **Thrilled with BB Raven sings afternoon delight from Anchorman**

I think the new thing is don't fuck with Michael, or go against his word. He was right about Blu-Ray, he's kept the ball rolling on TF2, and yet everyone has something to say.

Believe what the man says.

when does shooting begin for the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by devonnewberry View Post
    I think the new thing is don't fuck with Michael, or go against his word. He was right about Blu-Ray, he's kept the ball rolling on TF2, and yet everyone has something to say.

Believe what the man says.
    its not only ba that was pro blue ray the entire industry from top till toe was more pro blue ray ... as im at the far end as a salesmen of audio/dvd players etc you could see it comming for months that blue was winning with brands like sony and samsung who are big in the european at least *holland* were i live.
    only toshiba was 1 of those that held on desperatly on the HD dvd and they lost bigtime
    for the film industry im not to far in it but for them it all depends on the big hits. the only way the HD dvd was ever to win would be with some big hit releases on HD dvd only. so far it never realy took off and most were blue from the start on , Harry potter, spiderman, pirates of the caribs, Die hard the list goes on and on. + the blue ray in the playstation 3 makes all kids between 12/18 go for the blue. after a few months i think it was pretty obvious HD dvd is dead...

the end
    First salvo is mine!

lol funny that, i just saw pics of two barricades on the back of a truck obviously going to a movie set, saw it somewhere on www.techeblog.com

Quote Originally Posted by agwunobi3 View Post
    when does shooting begin for the movie?
    June 2

Banned

LOL, Honestly, shit, Mike started TF before he even got a studio green light, and it appears that he doesn't have a green light this time around either, but Bay's doin his thing again. Makin movies. I cant wait to enjoy it.