Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The resurrection of MEGATRON?

Default Re: The resurrection of MEGATRON?

well at least fused together err...something like that.HAHAhahaha...They were dumped together weren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    well at least fused together err...something like that.HAHAhahaha...They were dumped together weren't they?
    Whoa, good point.

I forgot about that.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

Maybe the Allspark takes the spare parts from Blackout,Megatron,Bonecrusher,and Brawl then combines them together with all their weapons and abilities.Making a more powerful Meggie-Tron!!YESSSS!!!!...just kidden'
    powers up super fusion cannon
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Arrow Re: The resurrection of MEGATRON?

Quote Originally Posted by The Great View Post
    So a lot of people want megatron resurrected and the question seems to be how do we get this done? Heres my take on how it happens.

Starscream goes back to Cybertron to announce the death of Megatron and pronounce himself the new Decepticon ruler. This doesn't sit well with Shockwave or Soundwave, whichever one you prefer, upon hearing this they decide to not only retrieve Megatrons body but, also a full out attack on Earth. Meanwhile Prime along with the government would be on earth retrieving the autobots that answered his signal he sent out. The government with the help from ironhide would be preparing their defense.

As for the setting of the film it would be nice to see that earth tech had jumped forward a bit due to the study of transformer tech. Something akin to what was in the island and minority report.

Shockwave would send out a group of jets along with tidalwave to locate megatrons body. This would be a rather difficult job seeing as how megatron is not active and a big chunk of the ocean needed to be searched. eventually they find his body and attack the autobots and america in order to provide a distraction so they can take megatrons body back to cybertron.

basically the battle ensues decepticons start to get pushed back and all of a sudden the constructicons are called in... guess what happens next.

at the end of the movie you see that primes signal however ends up reaching an unattended target known as unicron who intercepts the jets with megatrons body. That big orson wells vocie booms out MEGATRON and the screen is black.
    I think it would be pretty cool to show a scene where Megatron gets pulled out of the laurentian abyss. Tricky scene though.

Banned

Maybe the Allspark takes the spare parts from Blackout,Megatron,Bonecrusher,and Brawl then combines them together with all their weapons and abilities.Making a more powerful Meggie-Tron!!YESSSS!!!!...just kidden'

Ummm... that might make for one stupid powerful Transformer (Transmutate from Beast Wars)

Quote Originally Posted by starfleet View Post
    I think it would be pretty cool to show a scene where Megatron gets pulled out of the laurentian abyss. Tricky scene though.
    Nahh.. not so much.

Hopefully he just comes back...sorry Starscream,I have no faith in you.You always fail Megatron anyways....LOL...just kidden'.I hope he does make a reappearance,as an all-chrome HOWITZER cannon.

hi everibody I'm new on this website (and he look very cool) about the Megatron resurection i just think that it's not really necessary for a sequel, why? because the screenwriter will must found something of coherent for the nex episode of the saga (...i don't know something like a clone of the Allsparks create by the Decepticon in Cybertron!!! no...) Starscream must be the leader of the new Decepticon Army (oh yeah!!!)

about the Academy Award winner for the Best visual effects i think that Transformers was supposed to have this Award (i never seen something like this before it's for me a new step in the Visual effects era...I'm just waiting now James"i'm the King Of The World" Cameron the next year)

welcome to the board ja-mi-roquai.. i am lord megatron
    my fellow decepticons will give their greetings soon

Quote Originally Posted by Ja-mi-roquai View Post
    hi everibody I'm new on this website (and he look very cool) about the Megatron resurection i just think that it's not really necessary for a sequel, why? because the screenwriter will must found something of coherent for the nex episode of the saga (...i don't know something like a clone of the Allsparks create by the Decepticon in Cybertron!!! no...) Starscream must be the leader of the new Decepticon Army (oh yeah!!!)

about the Academy Award winner for the Best visual effects i think that Transformers was supposed to have this Award (i never seen something like this before it's for me a new step in the Visual effects era...I'm just waiting now James"i'm the King Of The World" Cameron the next year)
    Starscream would be a leader of an army that hates him! This makes the plot more fun. Maybe later on some new Decepticon guy will rise and obliterate Starscream, becoming the new Decepticon leader.
    Last edited by Trailbreaker; 02-28-2008 at 07:19 PM. Reason: spelled rise wrong

he couldn't lead an army of picnic ants

Quote Originally Posted by megatron42 View Post
    he couldn't lead an army of picnic ants
    ROTF!!!

Starscream: Charge!!! (picnic ants crawl in random directions and don't do anything)

*Starscreams tries to get the ants to move by shooting at them, but the ants in an act of retalliation attack him*

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobot3992 View Post
    *Starscreams tries to get the ants to move by shooting at them, but the ants in an act of retalliation attack him*

Quote Originally Posted by The Great View Post
    So a lot of people want megatron resurrected and the question seems to be how do we get this done? Heres my take on how it happens.

Starscream goes back to Cybertron to announce the death of Megatron and pronounce himself the new Decepticon ruler. This doesn't sit well with Shockwave or Soundwave, whichever one you prefer, upon hearing this they decide to not only retrieve Megatrons body but, also a full out attack on Earth. Meanwhile Prime along with the government would be on earth retrieving the autobots that answered his signal he sent out. The government with the help from ironhide would be preparing their defense.

As for the setting of the film it would be nice to see that earth tech had jumped forward a bit due to the study of transformer tech. Something akin to what was in the island and minority report.

Shockwave would send out a group of jets along with tidalwave to locate megatrons body. This would be a rather difficult job seeing as how megatron is not active and a big chunk of the ocean needed to be searched. eventually they find his body and attack the autobots and america in order to provide a distraction so they can take megatrons body back to cybertron.

basically the battle ensues decepticons start to get pushed back and all of a sudden the constructicons are called in... guess what happens next.

at the end of the movie you see that primes signal however ends up reaching an unattended target known as unicron who intercepts the jets with megatrons body. That big orson wells vocie booms out MEGATRON and the screen is black.
    I like your idea. I guess Tidal Wave fits in when it comes time to recover Megatrons body in the sea.

okay, but i just hope that the screenplay will be more focalized on the decepticon psychology you know (the reasons of their evil, why do they want to destroy everything!!!) and also the story of the autobots (i guess that Optimus is the Brother of Megatron no ? the genesis of their life, how they has been created? ) so it's the perfect occasion to talk about them, and also of Cybertron!!!
    there is so much questions on the Transformers mythology that this sequel have the obligations to answers us about that...

okay, but i just hope that the screenplay will be more focalized on the decepticon psychology you know (the reasons of their evil, why do they want to destroy everything!!!) and also the story of the autobots (i guess that Optimus is the Brother of Megatron no ? the genesis of their life, how they has been created? ) so it's the perfect occasion to talk about them, and also of Cybertron!!!
    there is so much questions on the Transformers mythology that this sequel have the obligations to answers us about that...
    Keep in mind that the term "brother" might mean something different in Cybertronian culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Keep in mind that the term "brother" might mean something different in Cybertronian culture.
    lol, okay i didn't have watch the movie in O.V, but in the french version, when Optimus fighting against Megatron, he said "one of us will survive, my brother" (Higlander ! lol) and i want to understand what the hell they are brothers?

i'll check in english to verify if he declares it!

lol, okay i didn't have watch the movie in O.V, but in the french version, when Optimus fighting against Megatron, he said "one of us will survive, my brother" (Higlander ! lol) and i want to understand what the hell they are brothers?

i'll check in english to verify if he declares it!
    In English Optimus says to Megatron "At the end of this day, one shall stand, one shall fall (my favorite line)" and when Sam kills him, Prime says "you left me no choice, brother."