Thread: The Hitman's Bodyguard

Cool The Hitman's Bodyguard

The Hitman's Bodyguard

Red band trailer:

I think is excellent and it has my approval! 😉

The scene at the 'grachten' in the city went viral everywhere on Dutch FB pages, was awesome to see but i believe they said it was for a tv show? if i'm not mistaken but this looks AWESOME guys! 😉
    And eh.. my lord.. Salma Hayek 😍 i loves her, seen most of her movies so thank you!😍😉

Looks like a fun movie definitely gonna try watch this with the fellas 😉

Love the Whitney Houston touch, what a woman right.. and a fantastic movie.. can remember watching it as if it was yesterday.. R.I.P. Whitney

Go watch guys! 😉
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Wink Re: The Hitman's Bodyguard

Sweet jezus...

If i hadn't had so many woman chasing me i would say, contact me when you're single again Salma 😉 if you ever read this Salma #SalmaHayek , you look absolutely stunning 😉 send me a message via FB if you do get single though, don't be shy to say 'hi' 😉
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!