Thread: Transformers the last knight preorder is up at bestbuy

Wink Transformers the last knight preorder is up at bestbuy

Transformers last knight dvds are up at bestbuy site now for preorder

personally I preordered steelbook edition but I don't care who is in charge DVD content make transformers special features better on dvds I like transformers movie series but special content sucks on DVD them self give us bloopers, gag reels, deleted scenes , making of movie, stunt work every movie I have bought includes deleted scenes, gag reels, making of movie, behind scenes stuff, transformers extra content the good stuff is all on YouTube we get crappy bad stuff that we buy dvds

I be more ore than happy rebuy movies again if they included deleted scenes and gag reel bloopers on dvds
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/para...at748302046392

Default Re: Transformers the last knight preorder is up at bestbuy

I will be buying the digital release two weeks before it is released because I cant wait to see it again lol. Once it is out I will be buying both the 3D bluray, and the 4k bluray. Gotta have both right!

Mr. Bay if you read this, please consider having a special sale event on here like you did in 2009 for Revenge of the Fallen where you sign the blurays and have the extra money go to Make a Wish Foundation. I would buy one 100% and I am sure many others would as well. If you do a special signed edition, please make the 3D version one of the options for signing. My signed Revenge of the Fallen Bluray is still my most prized movie in my collection and will be for the rest of my life, even over the Big Screen Edition where the Imax footage was included.

Thanks,

Dan S4TE

I hope that Transformers 5 The Last Knight is going to get a Director's Cut / Extended Edition release on BluRay and BluRay 4K because it is well known that many scenes seen on trailers are missing. Also with the boxoffice lower than previous movies a longer cut could boost sales a lot.

CAN A MUHFUCKAH
    GET A COMMENTARY TRACK
    UP IN THIS PIECE OR WUT, lol?
    but srsly
    >__>

Must agree we really need a commentary track. Especially if this is Michaels last film directing this franchise.

Unfortunately neither I, nor my best friend, will be buying Last Knight when it comes out on DVD or Bluray.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)