Scourge
    Slipstream
    Tidal Wave
    Sky Lynx
    The Predacons - Preda King
    The Stunticons - Menosaur
    The Aerial Bots - Superion
    The Technobots - Computron

Ultra Magnus - Thundercracker - Sky Warp are my biggest as to why they were never in any of these movies, Thundercracker would have been a good choice to replace Starscream or possible Cyclonus.

Bay however seems to have some sort of issue with using original Transformers in these movies. Mostly these are new deals Crosshairs or others designed specifically for these movies like ROTF with Mudflap or in AOE with Stinger. or in TLK with these other new ones such as Mowhawke.

While I like new Transformers I would rather see classic Transformers used more such as Ultra Magnus which is probably the most requested one to be asked to used in these movies.

Sadly Bay has never used Ultra Magnus I was hoping he would be in TLK & make his Debut but instead he chose Hot Rod.

Default Re: It bugs me that Bay never used any of these characters in the movies

New characters = new toys.

Bay get's a lot of flack for the changes in the movie series. Hasbro basically demanded it look nothing like G1.
    Shoot for the impossible...
    ...Then do it.

"It's not easy being a Michael Bay fan. In contemporary society you could be an overweight, disabled, lesbian, African-American Jew who smokes, and still you wouldn't be as discriminated against as much as someone who positively adores Armageddon."

www.jesterpictures.com www.jarek.com