Thread: Prediction -The events of DOTM Caused the History we now see in The Last Knight

Default Prediction -The events of DOTM Caused the History we now see in The Last Knight

We all know that in the DOTM Cybertron was being brought to Earth via space bridge and it was collapsed on itself, just a theory however we know as said by Sentinel Prime, "The Space bridge crosses space and time " so I'm suggesting maybe this event has caused the caused Cybertron or at least some of the Autobots/ Decpticons to have been thrown back into our past ,hence the knights on earth , and the for telling of Cybertron returning to claim earth. Think about it if Cybertron was a living entity and was almost destroyed and thrown across space and time, wouldn't it want revenge?

So History may have been changed and we wouldn't know.

Default Re: Prediction -The events of DOTM Caused the History we now see in The Last Knight

Interesting theory, I like it. We will have to wait and see how it plays out. I am thinking they are going the Transformers Prime route, which would be epic AF. All I know is that whatever it ends up being story wise it will be awesome lol. Very very excited to experience this movie. Its about this time of the season that I wish I could put myself into a hibernation and wake up the day before the movies release, just so I can rewatch all 4 films back-to-back haha. BTW I hear there is another trailer incoming, I hope these rumors are accurate