Thread: Pretty much all members are gone...

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Default Pretty much all members are gone...

Looks that way. And it used to be great here. Good folks, nice, interesting discussions and even Michael Bay was replying to certain threads. Now it's basically deserted. Shame.

Unfortunately, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook have won the battle. People go only there for news and discussions, and as a result the S4TE forums are pretty much dead. Seems that not even a new "Transformers" movie can bring them back to life.

Sad...
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Default Re: Pretty much all members are gone...

I miss those days, loved the good discussions we had on here. I still check this forum daily though. It will always be part of my day. Bay & Co. are my favorite aspect of Hollywood by far. Hopefully things will pick up again on here. Bayos for life. S4TE

Yeah, I'm more of a lurker these days.

For me, a decade of Transformers is too much. It felt like a Transformers forum than a MB one.
    I've always defended Michael Bay against attacks that his films are full of stupid explosions, girls in underwear and mindless characters... but then he made Transformers 2 and I conceded...

Everyone died after The PURGE

Nelson talked about 'purging the forums' in the site and forum stuffs section -- you can look it up

Just as you thought it only happens in movies

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhem View Post
    Looks that way. And it used to be great here. Good folks, nice, interesting discussions and even Michael Bay was replying to certain threads. Now it's basically deserted. Shame.

Unfortunately, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook have won the battle. People go only there for news and discussions, and as a result the S4TE forums are pretty much dead. Seems that not even a new "Transformers" movie can bring them back to life.

Sad...

I definitely agree. I think forums in general are on their way out thanks to social media. It's definitely not the same as it was before.

It sure looks like the only active ones are the people who have replied here and Gabriel who posts a lot of stuff on the Filmmaking and movie discussion threads and a couple of other people as well. But the site sure ain't as active as it used to be.

I miss the place full of life, but at least us few are about.