Thread: Second Trailer discussion

Default Second Trailer discussion

Did anyone notice Epps about tojump and say "we're going home Izzy" I still have the theory Izzy is Lennoxs daughter ,the age fits the movie timeline.

Default Re: Second Trailer discussion

don't think so...

Not a big fan of the trailer, don't really like movies where kids are action heroes...

Love the trailer, btw that is not Epps talking to Izzy. I am not sure how people are confusing Tyrese with this actor but it seems to be the case on every forum I am reading. Epps is in the trailer though, he is all the way to the right of Hound in that wide shot (where Hound is unloading rounds). Anways exciting times! S4TE

Does anyone know why there isn't an official link for the last trailer. I would want the best quality download from Michael's Vimeo channel
    ALL HAIL MICHAEL BAY

Quote Originally Posted by BrunnerD View Post
    Love the trailer, btw that is not Epps talking to Izzy. I am not sure how people are confusing Tyrese with this actor but it seems to be the case on every forum I am reading. Epps is in the trailer though, he is all the way to the right of Hound in that wide shot (where Hound is unloading rounds). Anways exciting times! S4TE

the scene is so quick but the voice matched.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowinvid View Post
    the scene is so quick but the voice matched.
    My theory is that it's the actor's double. So it's Epps (the character) in that scene but not Tyrese (the actor).

Maybe Tyrese was not available to shoot that scene, or whatever the reason may be. And he later just did a voice over.

Remember in TF4, Li Bingbing also had a double. If you slowed down the motorcycle scene and zoomed in enough you could kind of tell that it's not the actress.

SKY_3048.jpg

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    My theory is that it's the actor's double. So it's Epps (the character) in that scene but not Tyrese (the actor).

Maybe Tyrese was not available to shoot that scene, or whatever the reason may be. And he later just did a voice over.

I thought so too....but that's not Epps. It's a different character. The actor is Remi Adeleke (a former Navy SEAL) - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm8403552/

You can find him on Instagram, he talks about that scene and his work on the movie.
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."