Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: the decepticons need a pep talk scene

  1. #1

    Default the decepticons need a pep talk scene

    in transformers 1, the decepticons were only seen talking to each other during megatron's escape from hoover dam. and the conversation only took place between megatron and starscream for just a few lines.

    the autobots were shown having a chat with one another in several scenes. the decepticons need similar scenes among themselves. i really liked the verbal quarrel that went on between starscream and megatron in the 80s series. there should be a scene in transformers 2 where the decepticons are having a chat with each other while they plan something sinister.

  2. #2
    Senior Member barricade505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    between Iraq and a Hard place
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: the decepticons need a pep talk scene

    Yeah?,I'm with this person!!Some kinda battle plan Starscream??Or does Barricade have ta' pull rank over here?Sheesh??It would be nice ta have a rally until Starscreams return to Earth.But, Barricade was the only one left here.If your referring to thee 360,dew machine,cadillac?I'm sure they were short work for the people there or even the autobots.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    With your girlfriend in her bed :)
    Posts
    1,573

    Default Re: the decepticons need a pep talk scene

    Perhaps they should all sit down for tea and crumpets and have a long meaningful conversation too.

  4. #4
    Senior Member barricade505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    between Iraq and a Hard place
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: the decepticons need a pep talk scene

    It can't happen,Starscream didn't have a proper English accent after all....good day sir.He bloody had an accent I could not make out after all.If he returns and becomes English by accent,he should behave like that old chap Bennie Hill.Haw Hawww.Perhaps then we shall have tea and crumpits in the presence of good company.Not that rubbish autobot brood.

  5. #5
    Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dunedin - New Zealand
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: the decepticons need a pep talk scene

    Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    It can't happen,Starscream didn't have a proper English accent after all....good day sir.He bloody had an accent I could not make out after all.If he returns and becomes English by accent,he should behave like that old chap Bennie Hill.Haw Hawww.Perhaps then we shall have tea and crumpits in the presence of good company.Not that rubbish autobot brood.
    I know that was a joke, sorta ... But Screamer didnt have an accent, did he?
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    With your girlfriend in her bed :)
    Posts
    1,573

    Default Re: the decepticons need a pep talk scene

    Quote Originally Posted by StefsChemicalRomance View Post
    I know that was a joke, sorta ... But Screamer didnt have an accent, did he?
    I bloody well do think he could have an accent.. perhaps Mr Bean nonetheless? Ha ha ha..

  7. #7

    Default Re: the decepticons need a pep talk scene

    I agree, there should be more dialogue scenes with the decepticons, now that we know not all the humans from the first movie will be in the second one. Butif there's going to be a proper diologue scene between the Decepticons, my idea of it was of when Starscream returns to Cybertron, rallies the decepticons to announce the death of Megatron, but of course that didn't sit too well with Soundwave and/(or )Shockwave. After disposing of Shockwave as Guardian of Cybertron, Starscream becomes sovereign of Cybertron. However behid Starscream's back, Soundwave rallies an army of Loyalists to Megatron and takes off for Earth.

    It's just how I invisaged it, nothing more.

  8. #8
    Senior Member barricade505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    between Iraq and a Hard place
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: the decepticons need a pep talk scene

    You guys are so crazy....Maybe they should all gather around Soundwave as he transmits a recording of a motivational speaker like the ones on spike tv at 2:00 A.M. "Can we destroy it??....Yes,we can!!"

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    With your girlfriend in her bed :)
    Posts
    1,573

    Default Re: the decepticons need a pep talk scene

    Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    You guys are so crazy....Maybe they should all gather around Soundwave as he transmits a recording of a motivational speaker like the ones on spike tv at 2:00 A.M. "Can we destroy it??....Yes,we can!!"
    Inspirational Motivators can all die!!! They make me want to hurl. And spike tv sucks.

  10. #10

    Default Re: the decepticons need a pep talk scene

    Riiigghht. I'm no inspirational motivator, I'm about as crazy as any of you guys here, it's just how I saw it at first in the movie. So reserve you negative thoughts

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    With your girlfriend in her bed :)
    Posts
    1,573

    Default Re: the decepticons need a pep talk scene

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinobot3992 View Post
    Riiigghht. I'm no inspirational motivator, I'm about as crazy as any of you guys here, it's just how I saw it at first in the movie. So reserve you negative thoughts
    Uhhhh.. Dinobot?? Did I direct that at you? If you think so, you may wish to read that again. Because it wasn't directed at anybody .. its my thoughts.. and my thoughts alone. If I was trying to bash you, it'd be directed towards you and you'd know it. I can have negative thoughts about things. I also have positive thoughts about things. With this subject, I could care less though. And decepticons needing a pep talk scene 'IN MY OPINION' is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Xsubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    783

    Default Re: the decepticons need a pep talk scene

    Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    Yeah?,I'm with this person!!Some kinda battle plan Starscream??Or does Barricade have ta' pull rank over here?Sheesh??It would be nice ta have a rally until Starscreams return to Earth.But, Barricade was the only one left here.If your referring to thee 360,dew machine,cadillac?I'm sure they were short work for the people there or even the autobots.
    what about scorponok? hes still alive on earth.

  13. #13

    Default Re: the decepticons need a pep talk scene

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    Uhhhh.. Dinobot?? Did I direct that at you? If you think so, you may wish to read that again. Because it wasn't directed at anybody .. its my thoughts.. and my thoughts alone. If I was trying to bash you, it'd be directed towards you and you'd know it. I can have negative thoughts about things. I also have positive thoughts about things. With this subject, I could care less though. And decepticons needing a pep talk scene 'IN MY OPINION' is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of.
    Sorry my bad, I just have a way of taking things the wrong way round.

    Anyway like you said Xsubs, Scorponok is indeed alive on earth as well as Barricade. You know if Scorpanok has some kind of Symbiotic conection with Blackout, cound that mean that Blackout has on tiny blip of life in him? Or the other way round, With Blackout dead, Scorponok dies.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    With your girlfriend in her bed :)
    Posts
    1,573

    Default Re: the decepticons need a pep talk scene

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinobot3992 View Post
    Sorry my bad, I just have a way of taking things the wrong way round.

    Anyway like you said Xsubs, Scorponok is indeed alive on earth as well as Barricade. You know if Scorpanok has some kind of Symbiotic conection with Blackout, cound that mean that Blackout has on tiny blip of life in him? Or the other way round, With Blackout dead, Scorponok dies.
    I don't believe there is any form of symbiotic life attachments in this matter. Its just as how Ravage and Rumble were cassettes from Soundwave. they were seperate robots that interacted together. For example in one of the G1 episodes, Blades, one of the Protectobots didn't want to fight anymore and so took a vacation to a junkyard. Just because he was missing, it didn't mean the other protectobots couldn't form Defensor, it just meant they were missing an arm. They were still able to join up together and fight without him. So even though though Blackout is dead, Scorponok can still live on its own.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •