Thread: Super Bowl spot/trailers discussion

Default Super Bowl spot/trailers discussion

Good lord that was crazy. As expected everything is amazing hahaha. This is going to be nuts. Bay please dont let this be your last, would love to see you do other movies in between. But this is your franchise. Either way I will respect what you decide ultimately. What you have accomplished with all your movies and the Transformers saga is staggering. Thank you

the polish on the cgi at this stage is insane, and I am sure it will be even better by the time the movie comes out. Cannot wait for the 55 sec spot.

Default Re: Super Bowl spot/trailers discussion

Thank you Micheal Bay, I cant believe these movies. To see something where I was a Little Boy back when I was like 3 years old. Then See it
    become the Live Action series you have created & what you have done is truely a mind job. Like poster above me said, if you decide to Leave your Baby
    we respect that choice. Hopefully if you do, you will bring us Bad Boys 3 which I hear is called Bad Boys For Life. Cant wait to learn more on it.

Regarding the Trailer, & everything we have seen. & when Athony Hopkins asking us You want to Know dont you. The Only answer that it could be
    is the Omega Lock. But Clearly this will not be the same Omega Lock we saw in the Cartoon Transformers Cybertron which also used The Cyber Planet Keys.

What Else Could it be, & it makes logical sense cause it is suppose to be Buried then again it could also be The Key To Vector Sigma. But I am betting on the Omega Lock considering it can Bring a Dead Planet Back to Life.

Also the Female's Voice talking to Optimus Prime. Could that be Unicron. That would be Awesome a Female Unicron !!! Optimus did say My Creator.

When you see Optimus Eyes, they look like Dark Energon which is Purple we saw alot of that in Transformers Prime.

If this indeed Bay's Final Transformers, then it looks like Bay is going out with a Bang, Will go see this on Day 1, like I did all of his movies even Pearl Harbor & Pain & Gain.

I am also curious as to what is going on with Previous Characters & how they fit into TLK, hopefully Lennox isnt apart of the T.R.F.

Quote Originally Posted by rodimus2010 View Post

Also the Female's Voice talking to Optimus Prime. Could that be Unicron. That would be Awesome a Female Unicron !!! Optimus did say My Creator.
    The Quintisons created the Transformers, not Unicron. But if we are dealing with a female verson of Unicron I'm okay with that.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

You guys should specify which what trailer you're talking about because Michael releases something and then another one is supposed to be released as well (today normally) so LINK it in your message next time please, confusing.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

I'm excited about a few things and not-so-excited about others. But overall I'm very impressed!

First the not-so-exciting parts: The killing of Autobots by humans -- it's been done in TF4. It's called Cemetery Wind. So it's not something new.

The exciting parts: Would be Prime turning evil and the final fight scenes. And Megatron. I think Prime's gonna be like a 'trojan horse' of some sort -- first returning to earth acting like normal and then shows his true evil colors towards the end!

Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post

First the not-so-exciting parts: The killing of Autobots by humans -- it's been done in TF4. It's called Cemetery Wind. So it's not something new.
    I agree. Five movies in and humans are still doing this shit?Makes you wonder why the Autobots even bother to fight for them.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

Did you notice Grimlock getting taken out !! I'll be really annoyed if he's killed off so simply.

@shadowinvid I agree, I hope he survives. When I was on the tw2005 website someone pointed out that Grimlock appears to be tunneling out of the ground. Upon further analysis I would agree. I am very interested to find out what is actually happening in that scene. There is so much to decode and find out, very exciting times indeed.

He certainly has debris coming off of him during the clip.

@rodimus2010 It does seem like the omega lock. That would be very cool, it would definitely explain why the Transformers keep coming back to earth.

Hard to believe I was 3 years old when all this began back in 1984, Cant wait. I must have watched these trailers 20 Times over & over. I loved Athony Hopkins so I am curious to see how his role plays out.What is odd, nothing is being said how the previous Characters from the original Trilogy fit into the Movie will work. But my friends think they will be nothing more than Short Appearances in a specific part of the movie. Hopefully Lennox & Gibbs are not apart of the T.R.F. Lennox told Yeager the Operation is Over. We have not seen Stanely Tucci or John's Characters either. So it is likely they willbe just Cameo'sI am betting it is Highly unlikely that NEST has Reformed since the Goverment Disbanded The Alliance in AOE. So I am curious on how everything is going to fit in & how everything is going to work.I am also curious to see these People inter-act with each other & see more of the T.R.F which is remnants of Cementary Wind. But unklike Wind TRF hunts down both Factionsthey just want to end the Transformers peroid. The guy in the TRF played in the 3 Musketeer Movie so he is a Solid Actor. Cant wait will see TLK on Day 1 !!! But not in 3D will likely see it in IMAX.