Thread: We still no Nothing ???

Post We still no Nothing ???

While we agree the trailer was Awesome & epic there is still so much we dont know & has not been confirmed.

1 Was that really Unicron or was it Something Else ???

2 What happened to Galvatron

3 How is Megatron Back

4 The Transformers Reaction Force are they really left overs from Cemetry Wind

5 Previous Characters are they apart of the T.R.F. or are they helping Yeager

6 Why is Optimus Evil & why is he Fighting his Family did he Get corrupted in Space

7 The Big Space Ship seen is that the Quints

8 Anthony Hopkins seems to be playing a Historian who is an Expert on King Athur

9 I keep on hearing things about the Omega Lock why is that ??

10 How did Barricade Survive to me it looked like he was Destroyed in DOTM Watched it Last Night clearly looked to me he was Destroyed so was
    Soundwave & others.

11 Cade Yeager seems to have a Large Role will he Be something important & does he have connections to the PAST ???

This is a big year for me marking 33 Years with Transformers, I was 3 or 4 when all this began. So even for me, I am equally confused as to what is going on. So much seems to be going on with TLK.

Galvatron/Megatron, Unicron - The Quints, Omega Lock, T.R.F, previous Characters from Dark of the Moon.

Default Re: We still no Nothing ???

I think that's kind of like the whole point. You have to watch the movie to find out.
    If all your questions were answered in the trailers you wouldn't need to be seeing the movie anymore, except maybe for the visual aspect. But pretty much you would know the story side of things and that would be real boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    I think that's kind of like the whole point. You have to watch the movie to find out.
    If all your questions were answered in the trailers you wouldn't need to be seeing the movie anymore, except maybe for the visual aspect. But pretty much you would know the story side of things and that would be real boring.
    Exactly, Bay promised many surprises. Can't wait to find out what they are
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Exactly, There have been more than one movie that had been ruined for me because they showed too much in the trailer, and TV spots, and released video.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

I am just saying things need to be explained.1 - What Happened to Galvatron2 - How is Megatron Back 3 - Why Is Megatron Kneeling4 - What is going on with Previous DOTM Characters & how do they fit into TLK are they apart of the T.R.F or are they on Yeager's Side 5 - I keep on hearing something on the Omega Lock - Why is that ???I have watched & re-watched the trailer & TV Spots & trying to put the Puzzle together. You really can not get that much with Short Trailers. We still do know rather or not that was Unicron, This is Bay after all knowing him it is Something else entirely, Likely the Creators. Curious as to how Optimus is Corrupted, I am assuming something happened to him in Space we seen his Dead Body floating in Space.John Turturro, Josh Dummel, & Tyrese Gibson we still dont know how they fit into TLK, in the Trailer we see, Lennox Helping Yeager. We havent Seen Simmons or Epps yet.

1 No idea

2 I believe Galvatron was just a name given by the humans, it was still Megatron's mind

3 He took back his real name

4 N.I.

5 N.I.

6 I would guess it's dark energon, like in the Transformer's prime cartoons

7 Don't think so, i would say it's the makers

8 yep

9 people say a lot of things... rumors, i guess

10 they way it wasn't him... but sure looked like him

11 If you're trying to say he has conections to excalibur... i hope not

I have re-watched the trailers like 20 Times over. Figuring out what is what. I trying to find out WTF is going on. I been with Transformers since I was 3 years old back in 1984 when it 1st all began all those years ago.

Even for me, I am still confused. I loved Anthony Hopkins doing the Voice Over in the Trailer, saying the Whitwicky Motto, to asking us, Why they always come to Earth when they are Billions of Planets in the Cosmos then asked you want to know dont you.

My Guess is why they come here is simple - THE OMEGA LOCK. The Only thing that could Possibly Revive Cybertron.

The Question I have is how is Cybertron even in TLK considering what happened in Dark of the Moon. To me, it seemed like Cybertron was Basically
    destroyed from the Inside Out & sucked into what to me looked like a Black Hole exploding.

Basically the Space Bridge rips open the Fabric of Time & Space. Basically is what the Space Bridge Did in DOTM. Sort of how they did the Technodrome
    in the new TMNT Out of the Shadows movie which was in Dimension X.

Hopefully the Omega Lock will not be the same deal as with the Omega Lock we saw in Transformers Cybertron Cartoon which was part of the
    Unicron Trilogy.

I was hoping for the Key to Vector Sigma or something Along those Lines. I see Dark Energon in Optimus, You see that with the Purple Eyes.

The more I watched the Trailer to me that Big thing by the Moon is not Unicron. To me the Similarities are too similar to a Quint Ship we saw
    in Age of Extinction it is just on a Massive Scale which could be their Capital Ship.

The ones seen in AOE was most like thier Scouts used to Terraform for Transformium, Seen the Quints in AOE they seem to be Organic.

Hopefully in TLK we see more of them in Person. I would totally be okay with No Unicron in TLK as we really don't Need Unicron right now.

My Biggest question I have is how do the previous Peeps from the other films fit into TLK, & does this that NEST Is back to combat the TRF.
    Or is Lennox & Team apart of the TRF.

One of my Theories about Megatron is he gave up being called Galvatron, we all know how Megs is about Using Human Transformations, he always
    uses Cybertronian Modes being Flight to Vehicle only in DOTM he finally used a Human Vehicle being the Rusty 18 Wheeler.

This is still the same Galvatron seen in AOE, yet somehow He becomes Megatron, & becomes even more Powerful with a new Look.

Also why is Megatron kneeling is it out of Respect. Or is it something More !!!