Thread: Theory about Earth and Cybertron

Default Theory about Earth and Cybertron

In the teaser they ask.the question.why they keep coming.back here ,and also two world's colliding . if you remember in dark of the moon,Senital Prime says the space bridge bends space and time,what if the destruction of Cybertron sent it back into the past and earth was actually formed from wreckage of cybertron?

Default Re: Theory about Earth and Cybertron

Quote Originally Posted by shadowinvid View Post
    In the teaser they ask.the question.why they keep coming.back here ,and also two world's colliding . if you remember in dark of the moon,Senital Prime says the space bridge bends space and time,what if the destruction of Cybertron sent it back into the past and earth was actually formed from wreckage of cybertron?
    Nope,
    I'm thinking Primus vs Unicron.
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

Quote Originally Posted by i-MAN View Post
    Nope,
    I'm thinking Primus vs Unicron.
    they could be going the Transformers: Prime route and Earth is Unicron
    >Strangetown< A webcomic based (loosely) on the North Wales town of Llandudno. Go on you know you want to!

Quote Originally Posted by the_almighty_moo View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by the_almighty_moo View Post
    Look.at the teaser frame.by frame ,Crushed Cybertron appearing behind a moon in empty space ,it looks.like our moon,also in.a.scene we.see.the honeycomb grid.type.formation of Cyberton rising from.earth grass

The honeycomb like planet could also be another planet. Cybertron is a metal planet, the planet in the teaser is both metal and organic, hence the Creators.

Yeah but.in.every series of.Transformers,Cybertron did.end.up containing organic life.

What we are seeing in the trailer is very likely a torn apart Cybertron from the events of Dark of the Moon that is being pulled back together. We are likely seeing it guided towards earth.

Is it going to swallow the moon? Doubtful. I believe what we are seeing is a trick of perspective or some other reference such as Cybertron potentially becoming our new moon.

As for Unicron there is an obvious reference to him in the trailer. But if he does play a part, I'm not certain it's as big of a role as some want to believe. Although I find it likely he will be referenced in the new movie.

Also notice that Megatron slams his sword down near a human which I believe is Lennox. I believe Megatron will have a deal made with him to help stop Optimus Prime. Which will also be the set up for a temporary alliance to fight a much bigger threat against them, and humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigergrowl View Post
    Also notice that Megatron slams his sword down near a human which I believe is Lennox. I believe Megatron will have a deal made with him to help stop Optimus Prime. Which will also be the set up for a temporary alliance to fight a much bigger threat against them, and humanity.
    I'm not 100 percent sure about this.
    I'm hoping it's a Pretender(in disguise as Lennox).

Quote Originally Posted by i-MAN View Post
    I'm not 100 percent sure about this.
    I'm hoping it's a Pretender(in disguise as Lennox).
    Extremely doubtful he's a Pretender.

What we are seeing is also very likely not Unicron but a torn apart Cybertron from the events of Dark of the Moon and is in the process of being repaired.

What appears to be legit is that the help of Megatron is needed. Megatron is egotistical, maniacal, self serving, and greedy. But at one time he was a good guy and still has a bit of a conscience and it shows. He also does have some intelligence.

Remember, he helped Prime against Sentinel at the end of Dark of the Moon because he saw Sentinel as a threat to his own dominance. He tried to barter a deal with Prime then he asked Prime where he would be without him. In other words there is a ying and yang balance going on and Megatron knows that.

My belief is that Megatron will help the Autobots against a threat bigger than himself. One that he knows would ruin his own chances at success.

As for Unicron while I don't believe he has much of a presence in this movie, Unicron points of reference were absolutely all over that teaser trailer which suggests he may very well be referenced in the movie which would lead to his arrival in the next and last movie.

My silly and probably not true theory: That planet in the trailer is Unicron. He comes apart as shown in the trailer to consume other planets, and then fuses together again. Prime is obviously in horrible shape, so Unicron repairs him and forces Prime to turn on everyone in exchange. (almost kinda like the Unicron/Megatron/Galvatron deal in the original movie I guess).