Thread: Will Donald Trump be in TF5?

Cool Will Donald Trump be in TF5?

In TF1 the character of George Bush was in Air Force One asking for Ding Dongs. And the character of Obama was I think in TF3 giving Sam the award.

So... now... 2017... New TF movie, New President...

Default Re: Will Donald Trump be in TF5?

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    In TF1 the character of George Bush was in Air Force One asking for Ding Dongs. And the character of Obama was I think in TF3 giving Sam the award.

So... now... 2017... New TF movie, New President...

I can't see that being the case as the film was shot before he was elected. Unless of course there are re-shoots.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

Thumbs up Re: Will Donald Trump be in TF5?

Quote Originally Posted by MrX View Post
    I can't see that being the case as the film was shot before he was elected. Unless of course there are re-shoots.
    No bro, they will make the shoot with both candidates..

I know we dislike Trump's hunting practice a few years back here but hey, i'm glad it's Trump.. he's not perfect but it's WAY better then Clinton i think..
    Last edited by Flyingheart; 12-11-2016 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Cause i'm awesome
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

i hope to god if he is they make a joke about building a wall to keep all these damn cybertronians out
    >Strangetown< A webcomic based (loosely) on the North Wales town of Llandudno. Go on you know you want to!

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was filmed before the '08 election was won and it still had Obama in it.

I'd say it's relatively certain that Transformers: The Last Knight will again be the first major studio film to acknowledge the new president after the election.

And it will SURELY be a YUUUUGE laugh because OMFG HE'S SUCH AN IDIOTIC DOUCHEBAG, lol.

>_>