Thread: Transformers : The Last Knight Official Trailer is HERE !!!!!

Thumbs up Transformers : The Last Knight Official Trailer is HERE !!!!!

This the victory Michael Bay had promised us many years ago !!!

Default Re: Transformers : The Last Knight Official Trailer is HERE !!!!!

Timing of the trailer was just perfect.

People will be too busy talking about Star Wars next week as its the release of Rogue One. Tying the trailer debut to that movie will not get the same attention as, say, releasing the trailer a week earlier when you have 100% the attention of everyone.

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

The trailer didn't do it for me, mainly because of the music. I don't feel the need to watch it multiple times, which doesn't happen very often. In my opinion, it should've been something like the "Dark of the Moon" teaser trailer. Now *that* was a great trailer that I still watch from time to time. The music, the shots, it was all perfect.

But then again, "The Last Knight" trailer did very, very good in terms of viewership. Actually, it set a record for Paramount:

"Paramount notched its biggest trailer debut ever this week, as the new clip for Michael Bay’s "Transformers: The Last Knight" has amassed over 100 million online views since its Monday launch.
    Following the trailer’s release, the film trended on all major social media sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit. It was Weibo’s No. 1 trending topic in China, where the preview was viewed 16 million times its first day of release."

- http://www.ew.com/article/2016/12/07...-million-views
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhem View Post
    The trailer didn't do it for me, mainly because of the music. I don't feel the need to watch it multiple times, which doesn't happen very often. In my opinion, it should've been something like the "Dark of the Moon" teaser trailer. Now *that* was a great trailer that I still watch from time to time. The music, the shots, it was all perfect.

But then again, "The Last Knight" trailer did very, very good in terms of viewership. Actually, it set a record for Paramount:

"Paramount notched its biggest trailer debut ever this week, as the new clip for Michael Bay’s "Transformers: The Last Knight" has amassed over 100 million online views since its Monday launch.
    Following the trailer’s release, the film trended on all major social media sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit. It was Weibo’s No. 1 trending topic in China, where the preview was viewed 16 million times its first day of release."

- http://www.ew.com/article/2016/12/07...-million-views
    This is just the first trailer,there are still many more to come.So lets wait and see.
    This the victory Michael Bay had promised us many years ago !!!

I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed that trailer Michael. This is shaping up to be an epic movie on the same scale as the other Transformers movies and at the same time moving into different eras gone by. Hearing Anthony Hopkins voice through the trailer was an added touch of class! I cannot wait for this!

Cool Re: Transformers : The Last Knight Official Trailer is HERE !!!!!

I enjoyed it alright!

Excellent work Mike! holy shit bro!
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

TRAILER 2 IS HERE!! With TIE-FIGHTERS!!!!!!!! at 1:46!!!!!
    <strong>

Talking Re: Transformers : The Last Knight Official Trailer is HERE !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    With TIE-FIGHTERS!!!!!!!! at 1:46!!!!!
    Which makes perfect sense. Because you see, this whole thing -- it's one big puzzle.

Transformers 5 = The Last Knight, Star Wars episode 8 = The Last Jedi.

The Last Knight + The Last Jedi = The Last Jedi Knight!

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Which makes perfect sense. Because you see, this whole thing -- it's one big puzzle.

Transformers 5 = The Last Knight, Star Wars episode 8 = The Last Jedi.

The Last Knight + The Last Jedi = The Last Jedi Knight!
    Awesome dude!! LOL!!!