Thread: Transformers: The Last Knight’ Official Trailer to Take Off in Theaters Next Week!

Post Transformers: The Last Knight’ Official Trailer to Take Off in Theaters Next Week!

This the victory Michael Bay had promised us many years ago !!!

Default Re: Transformers: The Last Knight’ Official Trailer to Take Off in Theaters Next Week

I have some hope that this is true. I did a search and it seems other websites are reporting similar information as well as stating it's most likely only going to be shown on the IMAX screenings of Fantastic Beasts. Best guess, we should be seeing a teaser trailer before the end of the month for sure considering filming has been wrapped for a decent amount of time as well them apparently getting close to beginning production of the Solo Bumblebee film.

Overall I'm beyond excited to see the first trailer, too bad I no longer live near an IMAX theatre to see fantastic beasts as well as the trailer

Default Re: Transformers: The Last Knight’ Official Trailer to Take Off in Theaters Next Week

Quote Originally Posted by vittaldadambbs View Post
    Most likely true cause the trailer has already been certified and rated by Paramount Pictures and has a running time of 121 seconds. Michael Bay said it himself on a live Facebook video that there is gonna be a teaser trailer coming out in November-December. The video can be seen on the Transformers page on Facebook and he says it at the end of the video that they shot when they were shooting the medieval world scenes at Bourne Woods in Surrey England.

I want to watch it but I really shouldn't. I think like with most hollywood trailers the Transformers teasers and trailers show a little too much already, and for some reason every scene and image gets burnt into my brain and kind of ruins it when I finally am in the cinema. Spoiled T2-4 for me by reading a lot of stuff too but I guess curiosity will win again.

http://vimeo.com/191821886?ref=em-share

In the meantime
    photography it's looking awesome

Watch “Transformers IMAX Featurette” on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/191821886?ref=em-share
    ALL HAIL MICHAEL BAY

Quote Originally Posted by JuanCarlos View Post
    http://vimeo.com/191821886?ref=em-share

In the meantime
    photography it's looking awesome

Watch “Transformers IMAX Featurette” on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/191821886?ref=em-share
    Damn! You beat me to it!!! Was about to post this same video here after I saw it on Facebook!!
    Can't wait to see the teaser trailer!! This IMAX featurette already gave me goosebumps!

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

It looks brilliant. Amazing how refreshing it is to see such shots after a rather mute blockbuster season in terms of visuals.
    Top 10 Movies of 2016: Hunt for the Wilderpeople, 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, The Conjuring 2, Finding Dory, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Deadpool, Zootopia, The Nice Guys, Me Before You, Lights Out.

No Transformers preview before IMAX screenings of Fantastic Beasts. in Australia anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowinvid View Post
    No Transformers preview before IMAX screenings of Fantastic Beasts. in Australia anyway.
    Most likely cause Fantastic Beasts premiered in Australia yesterday on the 17th and it premieres in the US today on the 18th.
    Don't think they ever show a trailer abroad at the movie theaters before it has been shown in the US first.
    So hopefully we'll get the teaser trailer online tonight or this weekend at least. Fingers crossed!!

It's an IMAX featurette, not a trailer that's coming out. You can view it here.

those are past movies nelson... bay said on facebook we won't see nothing until next month i thought he mentioned star wars
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    Most likely cause Fantastic Beasts premiered in Australia yesterday on the 17th and it premieres in the US today on the 18th.
    Don't think they ever show a trailer abroad at the movie theaters before it has been shown in the US first.
    So hopefully we'll get the teaser trailer online tonight or this weekend at least. Fingers crossed!!
    Actually that doesn't factor in.at all, many previews for major releases show on films before release in.USA in Australia first ,Lord.of the rings, transformers 1 to 4 etc

Quote Originally Posted by shadowinvid View Post
    Actually that doesn't factor in.at all, many previews for major releases show on films before release in.USA in Australia first ,Lord.of the rings, transformers 1 to 4 etc
    Well, I live in Sweden and we N E V E R get a trailer here before it has been shown in the US. Even when Marvel films and like that often premiere here before they do in the States. We always have to wait like a month before a new trailer is shown at the movie theaters. Bet we have to wait for Assassins Creed which premieres on January 11th over here before we'll be able to see the teaser trailer for Transformers 5 at the movie theaters...

coming dec 16th the filmed wrapped up
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!