Thread: In pursuit again !! Transformers 2007 movie poster

Default In pursuit again !! Transformers 2007 movie poster

Hi Guy's

I hope you can help me. I'm a huge movieposter art lover. Since 2007 i fell in love with this poster.
    Men O Men this one is hard to find. a Original that is. Some postershops sell it. But unfortunately it's never a original.

What i mean with orginal is= True/real colors. SD/ONE SHEET SS
    One time i tought i was lucky i bought it at a reliable moviepostershop. But yeah u guessed it. The colors were not sharp, a fake.
    the fake poster is on my wall as a reminder that i need to find a original one. Now yet again starring at it. i'm in pursuit again.

transformers_ver13_xlg.jpg

Do you guy's know a reliable moviepostershop that sells original movie poster ? or know the backstory why this poster is hard to find ?
    Or (and this is what i'm hoping for) got it and want to get rid off it ! (fingers crossed)

Greets and thanks in advance !
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

Thumbs up Re: In pursuit again !! Transformers 2007 movie poster

Try contacting the owners of a shop names 'Expo' here in Belgium, i don't know if they had Expo shops in the netherlands.. but they might have some stock over from the old times, who knows.. also the 'Fun' here always sells posters, you should look around next time you come visit Belgium.. i'll look for it when i'll enter a store for you ok.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Default Re: In pursuit again !! Transformers 2007 movie poster

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    Try contacting the owners of a shop names 'Expo' here in Belgium, i don't know if they had Expo shops in the netherlands.. but they might have some stock over from the old times, who knows.. also the 'Fun' here always sells posters, you should look around next time you come visit Belgium.. i'll look for it when i'll enter a store for you ok.
    Thanks mate ! any luck ?

Well, i contacted a few online movie poster shops.
    Unfortunately they would not guarantee me that the poster was authentic

Quote Originally Posted by i-MAN View Post
    Hi Guy's

I hope you can help me. I'm a huge movieposter art lover. Since 2007 i fell in love with this poster.
    Men O Men this one is hard to find. a Original that is. Some postershops sell it. But unfortunately it's never a original.

What i mean with orginal is= True/real colors. SD/ONE SHEET SS
    One time i tought i was lucky i bought it at a reliable moviepostershop. But yeah u guessed it. The colors were not sharp, a fake.
    the fake poster is on my wall as a reminder that i need to find a original one. Now yet again starring at it. i'm in pursuit again.

transformers_ver13_xlg.jpg

Do you guy's know a reliable moviepostershop that sells original movie poster ? or know the backstory why this poster is hard to find ?
    Or (and this is what i'm hoping for) got it and want to get rid off it ! (fingers crossed)

Greets and thanks in advance !
    Optimus Prime is The Last Jedi Knight!
    Attached Images Attached Images

these posters are much better !

RPLZWG.jpg

My top 3
    Transformers Live action movie posters

1. no explanation needed me thinks (mike if you read this, give the guys and girls at paramount a call and make them re release this badboy in HIGH DEFENTION download please. )

2. This poster has grown on me over the years. Perhaps it has something to with that ROTF remains my all time favorite transformers movie to this very day.

3. And -BAM- i like this one very much. I'm also on the hunt for this one !! look at the details ! awesome poster.

Okay guys. What's your favorite Transformers poster till now ?

If I'm right that's Hot Rod in the poster and I'm a little worried about the tagline of "Rise" I hope this doesn't mean Rodimus.