Thread: Witness Reports! (at Filming locations)

Arrow Witness Reports! (at Filming locations)

Witness Reports!

Post them right here! if you've seen any action on/ near the film set (filming in streets and cities) near you!

If you witness some nice on-sight action, please share here!

Thank you!

Nice view Mike!
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Default Re: Witness Reports! (at Filming locations)

Maybe for TF6 michael visits the united kingdom of the NETHERLANDS and blow up AMSTERDAM

we all have our dreams right
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

Thumbs up Re: Witness Reports! (at Filming locations)

Quote Originally Posted by i-MAN View Post
    Maybe for TF6 michael visits the united kingdom of the NETHERLANDS and blow up AMSTERDAM

we all have our dreams right
    Yeah, we're probably to late with this thread :/ he's somewhere in Africa or maybe done filming already :/
    Hey i can't be everywhere you know.. i got a life you know..

Amsterdam IS indeed a unique city on it's own, it's total different vibe over there, i've been there the last 2 years and it sure is a great city.. if Michael would ever go there i would hope he captures/includes the Amsterdam Olympic Stadium in his movie.. i was there with the Athletic European Championship and the crowd there was OVER THE TOP crazy dude! It was at least 3x BETTER than the Tomorrowland crowd, super enthusiastic was hella fun man!
    Yeah, would be awesome if he could shoot there.. let's hope for the best..
    The atmosphere in Amsterdam is way different then here in Antwerp.. don't know what it is.. a certain attitude from the people also, i've spoken numerous people, all strangers but like i knew them forever you know.. great times man.. and this is not to advertise the city, it is what it is how i'm telling it
    But i won't lie, the city means something to me.. i had a great time there

And also Rotterdam is not bad bro.. he should take a look into Rotterdam as well.. the city Rotterdam was chosen CITY OF THE YEAR and i think they've earned it.. it's a great place to be as well, but way different than Amsterdam.. much more spacious i would say, but also cozy right with all the bars and coffewhops in those decorated streets
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!