View Poll Results: Barco Escape

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 33.33%
  • No

2 66.67%

Thread: Barco Escape Experience maybe?

Thumbs up Barco Escape Experience maybe?

Barco Escape

Hey Mike, i saw Star Trek in Barco Escape experience and it was fantastic just to let you know, you should take a look into it.
    Was a awesome experience, was really intense, i didn't even know it was a special screen or something.

I was somewhere in the middle and thought to move a few rows closer for better fuller experience, nice up-close action right and then the screens were being unfolded or something, i was like 'that fuck is this..?' right.. so.. then it started, certain scenes were just really nice to look at etc. it was a nice add to the movie!

Star Trek Beyond now in Barco Esacape...

Have fun in Scotland Mike!

Greets,
    Fly.!
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Default Re: Barco Escape Experience maybe?

Hey guys,

Don't be so negative ok, i see someone already voted 'no' ... if you don't know what it is then don't vote ok..

Escape is 2 extra screens on the sides that you get a '3 luik' in Dutch view like a painting, you get 3 screens that form one big screen sort of speak.. i was in the middle and it was AWESOME guys!
    Really it was!

Michael, i just sent Nelson a message, hopefully you read it by any chance on time, hopefully..
    It's about meeting up with you to maybe help and/or assist you in any way.. i'll drive to you if you like... gotta check with my work here of course but we'll manage something hopefully

Greets,
    Fly!
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

HaHa, as if he even reads these posts, let alone take on board what people beg for!!!
    Do you seriously think he'll meet you for a chat about 'his' movie??
    If you do, you're seriously deluded pal!!!

HaHa, shit like this makes me laugh so hard!

Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by sevsman View Post
    HaHa, as if he even reads these posts, let alone take on board what people beg for!!!
    Do you seriously think he'll meet you for a chat about 'his' movie??
    If you do, you're seriously deluded pal!!!

HaHa, shit like this makes me laugh so hard!

Nathan
    People who think like you make me laugh bro haha.
    I don't know for how long you've been on this forum but i'm not your pal.
    If you don't like then stay away from this thread, and i don't give a shit what you think lol

Oh holy shit.. 38 real posts.. that's terrific.. pal.. lol
    A ghost since 2010

[QUOTE=Flyingheart;219278]Hey guys,

Don't be so negative ok, i see someone already voted 'no' ... if you don't know what it is then don't vote ok..

I voted "No" because I saw a movie at a film industry convention utilizing something very similar to Barco Escape and I hated it.

[QUOTE=shadowinvid;219292]
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    Hey guys,

I voted "No" because I saw a movie at a film industry convention utilizing something very similar to Barco Escape and I hated it.

That's fine man.
    You can vote no if you like, just saying it anyways here.. some ppl are just douchebags is all..