Thread: Barricade's head? WTH happened...??????

Default Barricade's head? WTH happened...??????

ok...so Im guessing Barry ripped Bees head off and is using it...?

This is the version Michael Bay posted:

Ok...a fan tweaked it....now isnt this 1000% better?

Default Re: Barricade's head? WTH happened...??????

Hell yes that's better!
    He had a long face originally and now they've completely changed one of the most notable things about him.... Simply stupid in my opinion!!

Nathan

i agree, that little tweek looks a lot better
    >Strangetown< A webcomic based (loosely) on the North Wales town of Llandudno. Go on you know you want to!

You mentioned it looking similar to Bee's head. Well maybe they also work similarly in the sense that they open and close. Maybe when it's opened we'll see his traditional face.

Nice idea with the new head (or mask) though. You could see that it's really trying to be Bumblebee's equal. Mustang = Camaro.

Unhappy Re: Barricade's head? WTH happened...??????

Honestly man it seems that Lockdown has had a big impact on how the designs are changing for this movie. All the changes on the new mustang got me really pumped to see his robot form. But now I'm a bid worried.

I'm glad his four eyes was not taken away from his design, but one can only guess if this is face is a battle mode or final design for Barricades face.
    Aside from Hot Rod, all other characters shown have been concept art, and not final. I'm almost certain this to be the case.

Now the ps edit steamblust made on Barricade is much deserved, and one that I expect Nelson and Bay to consider if it doesn't make it to the final design.

All the other characters are recognizable, but Barricades iconic face is a mystery for the moment until we watch the new movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    Honestly man it seems that Lockdown has had a big impact on how the designs are changing for this movie. All the changes on the new mustang got me really pumped to see his robot form. But now I'm a bid worried.

I'm glad his four eyes was not taken away from his design, but one can only guess if this is face is a battle mode or final design for Barricades face.
    Aside from Hot Rod, all other characters shown have been concept art, and not final. I'm almost certain this to be the case.

Now the ps edit steamblust made on Barricade is much deserved, and one that I expect Nelson and Bay to consider if it doesn't make it to the final design.

All the other characters are recognizable, but Barricades iconic face is a mystery for the moment until we watch the new movie.

Could be the face we have all seen before was his battle mode, or he simply upgraded due to damage.

Good point Shadowinvid!

- Zyfyre