Thread: Bumblebee!

Default Bumblebee!

Transformers-5-The-Last-Knight-Bumblebee-Robot-Mode.jpg

I Love Love Love the fact his mask has a resemblance to an actual Bumblebee, but besides that similar design as always looking good!

Default Re: Bumblebee!

Quote Originally Posted by Jelani14883 View Post
    Transformers-5-The-Last-Knight-Bumblebee-Robot-Mode.jpg

I Love Love Love the fact his mask has a resemblance to an actual Bumblebee, but besides that similar design as always looking good!
    Jub, Bee looks
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

Michael Bay..Consider this girl as female lead for Bumblebee movie on yr 2018..she very charming and got potential on Transformers movie..please consider her...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by saberrider View Post
    Michael Bay..Consider this girl as female lead for Bumblebee movie on yr 2018..she very charming and got potential on Transformers movie..please consider her...

Love that picture As long as Bumblebee has his voice back permanent I'd be happy.

Exclamation Re: Bumblebee!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowinvid View Post
    Love that picture As long as Bumblebee has his voice back permanent I'd be happy.
    Yeah let's have Bee's voice get repaired.. i think we had enough of it i think.. but please don't make it a British voice.. it's not realistic for a American car ok..

Must be a younger voice, but heavy.. a young mature voice.. a little slick as well.. cause he is slick as he looks.. a little attitude to him as well but still mature and intelligent..
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Who is she ?
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

"Paramount Pictures is getting closer to liftoff on Bumblebee, the first spinoff of its billion dollar Transformers franchise. The studio finally has a script it’s sweet on, and will shortly go out to directors. Christina Hodson is the scribe who cracked the spinoff and turned in a script that will make it possible for Paramount to mount the film for 2018.

At a time when Hollywood is looking for voices beyond the male scribes that usually dominate the action space, the emergence of Hodson as the scripter of such a large scale film is very encouraging."

- http://deadline.com/2016/11/transfor...pt-1201852869/
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Thumbs up Re: Bumblebee!

Hey, not to break balls, she looks great though but there are so many talents out there L.A. is full of those people right? and also beautiful ladies who earn a shot at the role and they will have to sift through the ladies if it were.. and let's agree on this that we didn't had to doubt Michael's taste in wonderful female role players right?
    He's been good to us right Mike
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

DEADLINE:
    Travis Knight To Direct ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’ At Paramount
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita Busch
    EXCLUSIVE: Bumblebee, the first spinoff of the Transformers franchise based on a popular character in the series, just landed as director Travis Knight, the helmer of the Oscar-nominated stop-motion animated success Kubo And The Two Strings. That film was Knight’s directing debut. Bumblebee would mark his first live-action film.

This time, Knight will be taking on a very different project, a big-budget 2018 tentpole for the studio. The screenplay, which emerged from Transformers director and Paramount’s writers room project, is from Christina Hodson. Lorenzo Di Bonaventura, Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg are producing with Hasbro’s Brian Goldner and Stephen Davis.

Knight, the son of Nike founder Phil Knight, is also president and CEO of Laika. Based out of Portland, the animation house was founded about 11 years ago and since then has created high-quality and beautifully created features including The Boxtrolls, ParaNorman and Coraline. Along with Kubo, Boxtrolls was also nominated for an Oscar.