Thread: "Nearly unheard of"

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Thumbs up "Nearly unheard of"

Great news:

"13 Hours" did OK at the box office, but its $40 million (and counting) in home video is nearly unheard of."

"...the film is doing herolike business in home entertainment, amassing more than $40 million since it became available digitally in May."

The whole article - http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...lm-gets-916588
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Default Re: "Nearly unheard of"

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhem View Post
    Great news:

"13 Hours" did OK at the box office, but its $40 million (and counting) in home video is nearly unheard of."

"...the film is doing herolike business in home entertainment, amassing more than $40 million since it became available digitally in May."

The whole article - http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...lm-gets-916588

It is deservedly so. Truly gripping & poignant film. Michael Bay made his own Black Hawk Down.

Default Re: "Nearly unheard of"

"'13 Hours' did OK at the box office." OK? Really? OK????
    "earning $52.9 million domestically and $69.4 million worldwide."
    So according to Paramount, it's OK for a movie with a $50m budget to make just under $70m WORLD WIDE???? With the international part being just $16,5m. That movie barely made even a profit and it's OK??
    That being said, I feel sorry for all of those who missed it at the movie theaters cause it's one of the best movies Bay has done so far.
    It was a clear Blu-ray buy for my collection and have to watch it some day with my 7.1 surround system and hope the neighbors don't mind when I turn up the volume a bit.