Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: If Bumblebee dies...

  1. #1
    Senior Member Razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unicron
    Posts
    1,337

    Default If Bumblebee dies...

    I don’t know if they’re gonna kill Bumblebee off in the movies. I’m not really gunning for him to be killed. BUT if they do – remember in the comics he was reincarnated (or reconstructed) as GOLD BUG after he got killed.

    How nice would it be if he’s killed and reincarnated with a GOLD BUGatti alt mode? Of course we’re talking about the Chiron model and not the Veyron model as the latter was Drift’s previous alt mode. Of course this may never happen as General Motors seem to have a solid grip on Bumblebee’s alt mode. Just something fun to talk about.

    Bugatti-Chiron-Mild-Gold-Brown-Black.jpg

  2. #2

    Default Re: If Bumblebee dies...

    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    I don’t know if they’re gonna kill Bumblebee off in the movies. I’m not really gunning for him to be killed. BUT if they do – remember in the comics he was reincarnated (or reconstructed) as GOLD BUG after he got killed.

    How nice would it be if he’s killed and reincarnated with a GOLD BUGatti alt mode? Of course we’re talking about the Chiron model and not the Veyron model as the latter was Drift’s previous alt mode. Of course this may never happen as General Motors seem to have a solid grip on Bumblebee’s alt mode. Just something fun to talk about.

    Bugatti-Chiron-Mild-Gold-Brown-Black.jpg
    Nope. I don't see it happening. Maybe a tease of it, but not full on. He's too loved and does too well with merchandise for that to happen. He'll likely get his butt kicked but I can't see him dying. Besides, Gold Bug doesn't have the same ring to it as Bumble Bee.

  3. #3

    Default Re: If Bumblebee dies...

    There's a solo Bumblebee spinoff movie coming so no...
    Shoot for the impossible...
    ...Then do it.


    "It's not easy being a Michael Bay fan. In contemporary society you could be an overweight, disabled, lesbian, African-American Jew who smokes, and still you wouldn't be as discriminated against as much as someone who positively adores Armageddon."

    www.jesterpictures.com www.jarek.com

  4. #4
    Senior Member Gabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,276

    Default Re: If Bumblebee dies...

    There’s an R-Rated, “Very Quentin” Idea for the ‘Transformers’ Bumblebee Movie We’ll Never See
    The script is currently underway with a newly revealed screenwriter hard at work.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    996

    Default Re: If Bumblebee dies...

    I think he dies and is killed by Optimus just as it looks like in the trailer. Bee is one of the most loved characters in the TF movies, and if Optimus kills him, then he'll be the most hated Autobot in history! Kids will like destroy their Optimus toys and trash them, but then in TF6, he becomes good again and kids will run to the stores to buy new Optimus Prime toys!
    Now some of you wonder that if Bee is killed, then how the hell is he gonna have his own spin-off movie coming out?
    Easy. It's a sequel and a prequel. It takes place between Age of Extinction and The Last Knight. That way people will get to see him one last time.
    Now they introduce Hot Rod in The Last Knight and he'll probably take Bees place with the Autobots in the future TF movies. At Least that's what I'm hoping for, cause that Lambo is way more bad ass compared to Bees Camaro!

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: If Bumblebee dies...

    i don't think so .. i think we will see the end of Optimus as it's in "Transformers The Movie - '86.
    Bee will become the new leader and hot rod will take bees place.

    I'm interested in the eyes question, on some posters and in the trailer you see Primes and Megatrons eyes with a purple glow

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3371366/...er/rm409473280

    https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...c0&oe=58BA442D

    so what are we expected to see ... in the '86 movie unicron reincarnated Megatron .. so maybe he wi'll do it also with prime ... prime seems very damaged as he is frozen floating threw space

  7. #7
    Senior Member Razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unicron
    Posts
    1,337

    Default Re: If Bumblebee dies...

    Quote Originally Posted by bruce View Post
    I'm interested in the eyes question, on some posters and in the trailer you see Primes and Megatrons eyes with a purple glow
    I hope they change more than just the eye color when Prime turns evil. They could give his body paint a slightly different shade of blue and red. The blue and red doesn't have to go away, just a different tone to reflect his darker side. It would be good for the purpose of merchandise too, like reason to sell [yet] another version of Prime toy!

    In Superman III, when Superman turned evil his costume noticeably turned darker. It added to that feel. The red became almost like wine and the blue less saturated.

    15zmhap.jpg

  8. #8

    Default Re: If Bumblebee dies...

    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    I hope they change more than just the eye color when Prime turns evil. They could give his body paint a slightly different shade of blue and red. The blue and red doesn't have to go away, just a different tone to reflect his darker side. It would be good for the purpose of merchandise too, like reason to sell [yet] another version of Prime toy!

    In Superman III, when Superman turned evil his costume noticeably turned darker. It added to that feel. The red became almost like wine and the blue less saturated.

    15zmhap.jpg
    It may just the way the audio is mixed but he voice seems different as well. He struggles with the ask to be forgiven.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: If Bumblebee dies...

    another thing - let us go back to some quotes form AoE

    Lockdown: I feel sorry for you, Prime. Your [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]allegiance[/COLOR] to these humans. The trouble with loyalty to a cause is that the cause will always betray you.
    Optimus Prime: Who sent you here?
    Lockdown: Where do you think you came from? You think you were [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]born[/COLOR]? No. You were built. And your creators want you back. We all work for someone.
    [Lockdown brings his ship down which scoops up Optimus who’s lying on top of the car Tessa is hiding in and this also gets unintentionally scooped up as well]
    Lockdown: Remember this ship, Prime? Built for all you Knights, you great crusaders, to explore the universe. Well, I commandeered it. It’s my personal prison now.
    [Tessa then manages to get away from Lockdown’s minions]
    after Optimus is taken to the trophy room in Lockdown’s ship]
    Lockdown: Welcome back to the Knights’ Temenos, Prime.
    Optimus Prime: You have disgraced it.
    Lockdown: Join your fellow rebels, fugitive scum. It’s for the rarest of specimens, the worst of the worst. It’s taken centuries, but I’ve collected all the Knights but you.
    [Optimus is hurled up by his legs and held upside down]
    Lockdown: The creators want to sweep their chessboard clean.
    Optimus Prime: I’m slave to no one.
    Lockdown: All this species mixing with species, it upsets the cosmic balance. The creators, they don’t like it. They built you to do what you were told.
    [at the same time Cade and Shane are riding in Bumblebee through the city to get to Lockdown’s ship]
    *Source: http://www.moviequotesandmore.com/tr...tion-quotes-1/

    I've never thought deeper about that dialogs, but now they make sense.
    About the "Knights" from the "Creators", and also Optimus still remember that time -> But Megtraon, is no part of the Knights - but who are the other Knights?

    So it's clear - Optimus will be reprogrammed / or being forced to go back to his origin and fight, as a knight, for his creators (who want to destroy earth)

    it's getting really exciting, but also very dramatic, because we will definitly see Optimus Transforming into evil and (maybe in T6) getting killed, finally.

    Also, who is that autobot ? Is it Bee without his helmet, one second before getting killed?

    MV5BMmFjYWY2NWEtNDhlZi00NWNmLTliMzYtYzVjNGQ5MWU5ZjY5L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM1NjkwMDI@.jpg

    So if yes, we will also see the end of bee. The Spin off is only a bridge between AoE and TheLastKnight.
    So we getting one or two new Heros i think, Hot Rod and ?Ultra Magnus.

    And why is Galavtron transforming back to Megatron with a complete new Bodywork (also handling s Sword).
    And who's that human talking to him in the trailer (is looks like Mark Whalberg).

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: If Bumblebee dies...

    Here another clue -> The Death of Optimus Prime (Orion Pax reborn)

    http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:..._Optimus_Prime

    that's a kind of a clue to the plot of TlK ... I like the path of investigation and imagination

    another thing are the "nazis" ... if you look a little bit closer, you see that it seems that
    the won WW2. So it's a hint that we can see alternating timelines (which also is described in the
    first lines of the Wiki articel) .... so maybe the 2 worlds colliding are the two timelines colliding, where
    we see a "Nemesis Prime" ... fantastic, hopefully there is so much plot in the movie ...

  11. #11
    Senior Member MrX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    1,664

    Default Re: If Bumblebee dies...

    Quote Originally Posted by bruce View Post
    Also, who is that autobot ? Is it Bee without his helmet, one second before getting killed?

    MV5BMmFjYWY2NWEtNDhlZi00NWNmLTliMzYtYzVjNGQ5MWU5ZjY5L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM1NjkwMDI@.jpg
    It's not Bee. That's a completely different character.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

  12. #12
    Senior Member Razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unicron
    Posts
    1,337

    Default Re: If Bumblebee dies...

    Quote Originally Posted by rocketrichard78 View Post
    It may just the way the audio is mixed but he voice seems different as well. He struggles with the ask to be forgiven.
    On second thought I think it's nice that Prime retains his normal bright paintjob on the outside.

    I think it is scarier when someone appears normal on the outside and you know the defect is on the inside, because there is no way to tell. It’s really so much more twisted.

    And in fact there’s this other evil version of Superman in the comics who appears very normal on the outside. It’s creepy.


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •