Thread: Transformers: The Last Knight billboard up in Times Square.

Default Transformers: The Last Knight billboard up in Times Square.

Guys update! Apparently a billboard has popped up in Time Square and it looks pretty amazing!Optimus looks great and I'm just trying to figure out what that three-headed thing is! But Regardless, I'm so excited!
    Transformers-The-Last-Knight-Billboard-1.jpgTransformers-The-Last-Knight-Billboard-2.jpg

Default Re: Transformers: The Last Knight billboard up in Times Square.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelani14883 View Post
    Guys update! Apparently a billboard has popped up in Time Square and it looks pretty amazing!Optimus looks great and I'm just trying to figure out what that three-headed thing is! But Regardless, I'm so excited!
    Transformers-The-Last-Knight-Billboard-1.jpgTransformers-The-Last-Knight-Billboard-2.jpg

It looks like Cybertron all torn up, I see a space ship very humanoid design and perhaps a three head predacon

Prime is gonna cut the heads off that monster in like 5 minutes towards the end of the movie. As had been the case with every villain boss in the TF movie franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Prime is gonna cut the heads off that monster in like 5 minutes towards the end of the movie. As had been the case with every villain boss in the TF movie franchise.

At first I laughed at this, and then I got sad because this is most likely accurate :/

I'm curious though, has marketing in this form begun this early for any of the previous films? I remember seeing footage of shooting being done being seen this early of course, but I don't recall marketing like this so early? I may be wrong I'm just wondering. And if they're already putting a billboard like that up, should we expect a possible teaser sometime within the next few weeks or months?

I need this as a wallpaper, hopefully we get a better shot of it. One of the coolest posters I have ever seen.

oh man, hype level increasing from 10 to 11.

A close-up of Optimus that I forgot to post.

zYP32wjoxMmdWUQFCEWA5f-650-80.jpg

I soooo want that printed on my room

What's up Kool Aid? You've been gone a LONG time!

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    What's up Kool Aid? You've been gone a LONG time!

After AoE I wasn't entirely interested in other projects of Bay's so I guess you could say I took a "Short" vacation, but I always planned on coming back if TF5 got Green-lit!

A few things seem off.

Prime has no eyes. They are just black.

Those don't appear 'Transformerish'.

I see shades of Unicron when I look at it.

Etc Etc

Also note that the Prime on the billboard looks a bit different than the Prime revealed by Bay.

Waaaaiiittt.

Could that dragon be Megatron on Cybertron? Could Cybertron be housed by Terrorcons now?

Interesting and not easy decipherable. But I'm almost betting that could be Megatron on Cybertron, but not the Megatron thats become Galvatron on Earth.

Things are gonna get interesting.

What if Prime is fighting a different Megatron on Cybertron, while Bumblebee is fighting Nemesis Prime on Earth, but at first thinks its Prime? Remember, hints about Nemesis Prime development did happen during AOE.

The flag is the original Decepticon logo shown in time travel episodes of G1 not the the current one we all know so either that's a historical shot or I would guess Megatroness is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowinvid View Post
    The flag is the original Decepticon logo shown in time travel episodes of G1 not the the current one we all know so either that's a historical shot or I would guess Megatroness is coming.
    At no point in the movies have they used time travel and I can't imagine they will start to now. Bay tries to keep the movies more grounded. And that is a variation of the Decepticon logo. It's not the actual one per say.

Also, Megatron has been a 2 headed dragon in the comics so its not out of the realm of possibility here that we are seeing a different version of Megatron on Cybertron with it not being the actual Megatron thats become Galvatron on Earth. An imposter maybe? Or just a different version such as Predacon or Terrorcon?

Update - We have an official release of the picture used for the billboard. I must say I really love the coloring on it, something about it gives me this like... retro feel almost. Idk if that's the word I want to use but I just really like it!

https://twitter.com/ParamountUK/status/760032881729306624/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Cowt28OW8AAAeiT.jpg

Update - We have an official release of the picture used for the billboard. I must say I really love the coloring on it, something about it gives me this like... retro feel almost. Idk if that's the word I want to use but I just really like it!

https://twitter.com/ParamountUK/status/760032881729306624/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Cowt28OW8AAAeiT.jpg
    Still not a fan of this Knight Prime. i hope he gets a new mode somewhere in the movie close to his TF4 evasion mode.
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

Now this only for shits and giggles as usually a crazy fan would have already posted about it in some crazy length!

Has no one noticed Unicron's horn and the tubular rim that is around him in his planet mode?

If you look at the bottom right of the picture it's quite obvious

Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by sevsman View Post
    Now this only for shits and giggles as usually a crazy fan would have already posted about it in some crazy length!

Has no one noticed Unicron's horn and the tubular rim that is around him in his planet mode?

If you look at the bottom right of the picture it's quite obvious

Nathan

Oh wow I didn't even notice that or give it a thought! But I feel like if they do happen to put Unicron in this film, it will be for a short period of time, most likely a hint for the next film!

Cool Billboard!

- Zyfyre

Here it is. The new poster! Optimus with glowing purple eyes and Bee's hand on the ground.
    Bee is so gonna die in this movie...
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/michaelbay/31622595395

Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    Here it is. The new poster! Optimus with glowing purple eyes and Bee's hand on the ground.
    Bee is so gonna die in this movie...
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/michaelbay/31622595395
    It's nice, i still have issues with this knight Optimus Prime.
    It doesn't resemble anything what a Optimus Prime should look like.

Everything else i've seen so far about The Last Knight makes me very happy.
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

Quote Originally Posted by i-MAN View Post
    It's nice, i still have issues with this knight Optimus Prime.
    It doesn't resemble anything what a Optimus Prime should look like.

Everything else i've seen so far about The Last Knight makes me very happy.
    I'm gonna agree with you here. I don't think I dislike it as much as you do, however my main issue is I can't help but notice how much more he's looking like a Human compared to his look in the first movie. Like every part of his body just looks like a giant man in a robot suit. I mean I still still he looks awesome but it's just something that's been popping out to me lately.