Thread: Bay’s Last TF film indeed? Analysis.

Default Bay’s Last TF film indeed? Analysis.

Yes almost every sequel that came out in the past we’ve been told would be Bay’s last TF film. And it’s no different this time. However this now could be the real deal.

He’s brought back characters from the first TF film as if this is a curtain call. Because he didn’t need to do that (to bring those characters back). He didn’t have to. But he did. And that’s telling.

Barricade he didn’t have to bring back. By the way his updated design I’m starting to like now as opposed to when I first saw it. It takes some getting used to. It has that Mad Max-ish feel to it. And William Lennox he didn’t need to bring back, but he did. All the other characters he could have brought back as well if they had lived. And he changed Galvatron back to Megatron, at least by conventional understanding is the case when he announced Megatron is back. He could have continued using Galvatron, but no. So suddenly there are all these strange choices, and many more perhaps that we have not yet been revealed to. That is why this all feels like a final bow. He’s going full circle. He’s ending his run with the characters that he began with when it all started. Even the title is riddled the LAST Knight.

If so he’s going out with a bang and TF5 will be a blast! Exciting!!

Default Re: Bay’s Last TF film indeed? Analysis.

AOE was the beginning of a three movie story arch ,I think he's bringing people back to tie the two story arch's together. from the first three films to the next three. I do believe though he will become executive producer not director on the ones moving forward, like Spielberg has been for the previous ones.

We shall see!

- Zyfyre

Cool Re: Bay’s Last TF film indeed? Analysis.

I agree, Mr. Bay is the Last Knight.

Talking Re: Bay’s Last TF film indeed? Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    I agree, Mr. Bay is the Last Knight.
    You CRACKED it!!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowinvid View Post
    AOE was the beginning of a three movie story arch ,I think he's bringing people back to tie the two story arch's together. from the first three films to the next three. I do believe though he will become executive producer not director on the ones moving forward, like Spielberg has been for the previous ones.
    I thought it was a 3 movie arc too. But it's being advertised as this being the last one. Outside of the spin offs that is. So take it for what it is.

Its gonna be weird to see a TF movie done in a style that's not his. Like of all the franchises that have made it to 10 years in age, they usually evolve and ebb and flow with what filmmaker is assigned to them. Obviously with Michael we more or less know exactly what we're gonna get, and I do love that and I'm gonna miss it.
    Ya just wanna die for the guy. Now that's leadership... Or brainwashing or something.

We will have to wait and see.

- Zyfyre

I think it might be for real this time. When he's been asked about it on the promotional tour he's seemed rather bitter sweet in his responses. And he's right 10 years is along time to be consumed with one thing.

the only thing that makes me believe he might be tempted is the teaser he left in at the end of The Last Knight. But I guess he can still have a say in the story if he stays on as producer.

MARK WAHLBERG DOESN'T THINK MICHAEL BAY IS DONE WITH TRANSFORMERS

You know it's one of those things where Michael has built this entire universe right, and he will decide what he wants to do and how he wants to do it. Right now he says he doesn't want to do another film and he says that after every film because they are so difficult to make and he pretty much has to do it single-handedly, even with all the help that he has because all of the movie is in his mind.
    So he'll decide that and I would be hard pressed to see him walk away and put it in somebody else's control and care. I mean, that's just the Michael that I know, but you never know, sometimes people decide to move on, so we'll see what happens.

im not wsaying this im memebr on his site im saying this i like what he has done with series and i am nervous for new director to make transfromer movie if its sequel to last knight or to bumblebee solo movie what im talking tim burton did great job with batman but when new director took over to have batman 3 and four sequels city became circus bright neon colors, and batnipples on batman and robin costume i know direcot is not complete to blame but at least someoen say soemthing no nipples make city darker,.

i will miss bay be part f trasnformers moie sereis