Thread: Michael Bay Diving into Virtual Reality with The Rogue Initiative

Default Michael Bay Diving into Virtual Reality with The Rogue Initiative

Article on Collider, but making the rounds on the net:
    http://collider.com/michael-bay-virtual-reality/

Being a VR user myself (first HMD used in 1995, Rifter since July 2014 and VIVEr since April 11th this year)
    I'm happy mr.Bay has decided to finally step in this field, waiting for some Bayhem in 360, hoping for Lightfield!
    Si vis pacem para bellum...

Default Re: Michael Bay Diving into Virtual Reality with The Rogue Initiative

I could not be happier about this! I have been interested and pumped about VR for a while, but this just took it to the next level. Bay is perfect for this.

I have had a cool trend going where for example, my first HDTV I ever purchased was right when Revenge of the Fallen came out on Bluray (Transformers was my first blurry ever). I then sold that TV a few years later for a much smaller but 3DTV for Dark of the Moon, which was totally worth it because I had to watch that movie in its premium format. I then sold that TV and got an even bigger 3DTV when Age of Extinction came out, which is what I currently use and love. Now I will be getting VR prob around the time Bay's VR project comes out (hopefully).

Looking forward to more news on the VR project, sounds very interesting.