Thread: It's TRANSFORMERS... can we have more transformations please? :) thanks

Default It's TRANSFORMERS... can we have more transformations please? :) thanks

Please let all the (at least) Autobots transform on-screen, it's called TRANSFORMERS, that's the apeal of this franchise.

Last time we had the lego transformations for the decepticons, and Houd and Crosshairs didn't transform on screen, and Drift had just a transformation seen from very far (but cool).
    First time we see bumblebee it seemed like it was going for a cool transformation and it gets stopped!
    To be fair, amazing dinobots tranforming, and classic optimus was just awesome... oh... and when optimus changes from classic to new model... loved it!

Default Re: It's TRANSFORMERS... can we have more transformations please? :) thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jafs81 View Post
    Please let all the (at least) Autobots transform on-screen, it's called TRANSFORMERS, that's the apeal of this franchise.

Last time we had the lego transformations for the decepticons, and Houd and Crosshairs didn't transform on screen, and Drift had just a transformation seen from very far (but cool).
    First time we see bumblebee it seemed like it was going for a cool transformation and it gets stopped!
    To be fair, amazing dinobots tranforming, and classic optimus was just awesome... oh... and when optimus changes from classic to new model... loved it!
    +1
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

Default Re: It's TRANSFORMERS... can we have more transformations please? :) thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jafs81 View Post

+1

Perhaps just more transformers screen time rather than humans would be enough ... IMO

And with more transformers screen time should come more transformations as well!
    Or at least you'd think so anyway.. But I don't doubt that Bay will fail as we've not had any real moving parts since TF1!

Nathan

I do hope they get rid of the Silver Lego Transformation.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

Quote Originally Posted by i-MAN View Post
    +1
    Oh wouw! You're also back bro?

Well.. IMO, more is not equal to quality... so if there's enough quality to go around then bring more Transformers, if not bring different Transformers and make em have more screen-time so the audience can create a bit of a bond with them also cause you can have LOTS of TF's but if they are just nice to look at on screen it's just a waste of money if there's no depth in them..

And ehh... Michael.. i wanna say more man but i just want yo to answer my request that i sent ok.
    Limited time offer
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Transformers 1 had the best transformation scenes, I would like more of them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowinvid View Post
    Transformers 1 had the best transformation scenes, I would like more of them as well.

Yeah, TF1 was not only new but had a certain way intelligence to it.. the less these robots talk IMO the more they come across as fears... bold, ruthless and so they were and did destroy things with a lot of passion for evil.. the agression in their movement has been reduced i think.. they are more sitting ducks in certain scenes.. a real enemy knows how to evaid, avoid and outmanouvre their opponent with their evil drive for victory.. in the gaming world you come across the most hardest players ever and have to be creative, smart and think fast in any situation to win..

i Think these elements are things for Michael to keep a eye on.. who ever did that with TF1 did a great job with portraying these decepticons as a real threat rather then just characters being (needed to get) butchered like the story says they need to end up like..

Now let's hope for the best
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

I really don't think it will be too much of an issue with this movie.

Interesting points.

- Zyfyre

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    Oh wouw! You're also back bro?

Well.. IMO, more is not equal to quality... so if there's enough quality to go around then bring more Transformers, if not bring different Transformers and make em have more screen-time so the audience can create a bit of a bond with them also cause you can have LOTS of TF's but if they are just nice to look at on screen it's just a waste of money if there's no depth in them..

And ehh... Michael.. i wanna say more man but i just want yo to answer my request that i sent ok.
    Limited time offer
    I never left the building mate

Quote Originally Posted by i-MAN View Post
    I never left the building mate
    Ah ok cool!

Hey can i find you on the Facebooks? wat is je naam maat?

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    Ah ok cool!

Hey can i find you on the Facebooks? wat is je naam maat?
    Whaha, ik noem mezelf niets voor niets The Invisibleman , Sorry mate not using facebook.