Thread: is this true transformers 5 the last night

Default is this true transformers 5 the last night

Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Default Re: is this true transformers 5 the last night

that title looks amaturish i think.
    >Strangetown< A webcomic based (loosely) on the North Wales town of Llandudno. Go on you know you want to!

bay is on instagram and it's offical

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

It's official. Surely that font is just a hold-over what will be revealed in the Big Game spot or teaser poster. I'm sure it'll be in the style of Age of Extinction and will appear at the start of the film in the same manner (title, fade, subtitle). There's already some implications we can take from the title:

The Dinobots will Die - They were the Knights of Cybertron. They will probably be killed off in the first act leaving Optimus left.

Optimusí Space Adventure will impact the Earth Story- Itís known that are large amount of filming for the movie will be in the UK, with Michael having shared a photo of himself a Stonehenge. With Optimus most likely being the title character here, whatever he has gotten up to after leaving Earth at the end of the last movie will surely have an impact on whatís going on back there. Although there's also the chance that somehow the title is referring to someone else, which calls into question Optimus' fate.

Last Night - Michael's last Transformers movie, letting his vision stand as a pentalogy.

Interesting though that the "blank of the blank" format has been rejected now. Perhaps it's to play into the whole spin-off universe thing. I'm hoping for some Unicron and Quintessons!

Default Re: is this true transformers 5 the last knight

crap i made a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Bot of Badassness View Post
    It's official. Surely that font is just a hold-over what will be revealed in the Big Game spot or teaser poster. I'm sure it'll be in the style of Age of Extinction and will appear at the start of the film in the same manner (title, fade, subtitle). There's already some implications we can take from the title:

The Dinobots will Die - They were the Knights of Cybertron. They will probably be killed off in the first act leaving Optimus left.

Optimusí Space Adventure will impact the Earth Story- Itís known that are large amount of filming for the movie will be in the UK, with Michael having shared a photo of himself a Stonehenge. With Optimus most likely being the title character here, whatever he has gotten up to after leaving Earth at the end of the last movie will surely have an impact on whatís going on back there. Although there's also the chance that somehow the title is referring to someone else, which calls into question Optimus' fate.

Last Night - Michael's last Transformers movie, letting his vision stand as a pentalogy.

Interesting though that the "blank of the blank" format has been rejected now. Perhaps it's to play into the whole spin-off universe thing. I'm hoping for some Unicron and Quintessons!

i did a type-o shoulda said knight not night

Quote Originally Posted by Bot of Badassness View Post
    Last Night - Michael's last Transformers movie
    Oh come on now!

You expect anyone to believe that now?