Thread: 13 Hours Blu-ray - What would you like to see?

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

Default 13 Hours Blu-ray - What would you like to see?

Before I begin with what I would be interested in seeing as bonus material, is there any information about signed copies of the Blu-ray being released? I remember when Revenge of the Fallen was getting its home release there was an option through here to buy signed copies. I would love to get one for this film, even if maybe it's just an offer for us members on Michael's site?

- Director's Commentary - Michael has always done amazing commentaries on his movies, where he goes in depth on the production as well as telling stories of events and situations during filming. Unfortunately, he hasn't done one since Revenge of the Fallen.
    - Deleted Scenes - A rather obvious one for special features and maybe we won't be getting any as no scenes were deleted. However if there were it would be great to see them. Some memorable parts of the book were absent such as the line "we're coming in hot! ... no, we're coming in luke-warm" when the team arrive back at the annex after the firefight at the compound. Transformers had IMAX deleted scenes that haven't been released for home viewing, and Pain & Gain had deleted scenes which were shown being filmed in the making-of docos and even a deleted shot on the disc menu, none of which were included as their own feature.
    - Making-Of Documentary - I'm sure this will be there, as all of Michael's home releases have come with at least an hour of making-of information. A nice 2 hour making-of for the film would be really fascinating.
    - Tig, Tanto, Oz - I know the real guys have talked about their experience a hundred times but it would be nice to have one done exclusively for the film adaptation of their hellish night. Might be a bit of a plus too that interviews or the like are not done with the news media which may twist things.
    - Trailers - A collection of the trailers is always nice and its great seeing them in HD on your own TV.

Is there anything else that you guys would like to see?

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

Default Re: 13 Hours Blu-ray - What would you like to see?

Guess there's no deals with signed copies then
    Top 10 Movies of 2016: Hunt for the Wilderpeople, 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, The Conjuring 2, Finding Dory, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Deadpool, Zootopia, The Nice Guys, Me Before You, Lights Out.

Default Re: 13 Hours Blu-ray - What would you like to see?

A signed copy would be key. I love my signed copy of ROTF, will always have that. I am currently looking at buying the steel book of 13 Hours at Best Buy. Have not seen any other editions, only what is on the main page of the site.

Would gladly pay more for a signed copy