Thread: Alan Purwin

Default Alan Purwin

Cinema lost one of the greats.

The Bay Films/Platinum Dunes family is feeling very sad. Alan Purwin was killed yesterday. He was one of the best aerial helicopter pilots in the world. Its a very small group. He flew camera ships for so many and for almost every one of my movies. We will miss him. He was one of the most loyal members of my team and a true friend.

Rest in peace buddy,

Michael

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Default Re: Alan Purwin

What a huge loss. For years I've admired Purwin's spectacular aerial work and there's no question, he was indeed one of the greats. It's always sad when we're losing talented people.

Rest in peace, Alan Purwin.
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Very sad to hear.

Ed Fuego
    "can you ban people who put other members quotes in their sig? if that is not a tell all sign that a person is going to be annoying i don't know what is."
    - thegreat

So terrible to hear, damn that sucks.

RIP.

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Beautiful and moving. People on social media really like that video. Job well done.

"You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."