Hello everyone,

I'll probably get hated by a few but i really don't care.

It's come to my attention and probably to yours as well.. that we have a fucking poachers problem on our hands here...

Not to mention WHY these assholes kill these creatures in the first place!
* * *First reports we're it has a libido-enhancing effect* * * in short, it means it gets your small dick hard. 👍
And now they try to cover it up with the idea that it cures cancer and other deseases as a cloak for why they wanted it in the first place.

And the countries with the highest demand are apperently Asian countries...
The dumbest f*^king thing here is that IT'S NOT THE ANIMALS that get your ugly dick hard but it's WHAT THE ANIMALS EAT that gets your small weener hard.

These poaching assholes think they can kill all our intelligent, beautiful and yes 'majestic' creatures just for their pleasure, profit and maybe a small price for a creature that is priceless, BECAUSE there is NO PRICE on NATURE... AND NATURE... IS FROM ALL OF US...

I'm not talking about the lions or only Cecil the lion everyone claims it's their favorite.. Cicil's brother WHO WAS protecting THE CUBS has also been shot and DIED NOW!

I can not swallow this shit without doing something about it but try to make something happen here so these poaching assholes get stopped at the start.
Mainly the first step to book a flight to these counties.

DON'T get me wrong, i like a nice Buffalo skull on my wall (still don't have it, plastic ones also look excellent) to make my place nice and trendy just like the rich people want BUT i want a skull that's from a dead animal who died from NATURAL causes.. not by 4-5-6-7 ARROWS from a BOW before it bled to death after an hour 'just for sport' ...the psychopaths...

- The first step to being a SERIAL KILLER, torturing and killing an animal.

An animal that means a lot to me when i was younger is also getting extinct...

THE RHINO:
In 2012 THE WHITE RHINO was declared EXTINCT.
And now the BLACK RHINO is almost extinct as well... only 4 remain...

S4TE members and MICHAEL BAY, you are all invited here to join the conversations.

Let's try and do our best to MAKE A CHANGE HERE... NOT ONLY FOR THE ANIMALS... BUT FOR HUMANITY AND FOR OUR KIDS, TO GIVE THIS AS OUR LEGACY TO THEM.