Thread: 13 Hours Teaser

Default 13 Hours Teaser

Default Re: 13 Hours Teaser

Very much looking forward to this.

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

Very exciting! I'm reading the book now.

Looks terrific.

Ed Fuego
    "can you ban people who put other members quotes in their sig? if that is not a tell all sign that a person is going to be annoying i don't know what is."
    - thegreat

Looks incredible.

Looks good

Feel the vibe of mainly Black Hawk Down. Hope this will be as intense and emotional as that film.

I absolutely can not wait for this. Great Teaser Michael!

Been wondering what Mr Bay's been up to. This looks great, just hope whoever is doing the trailers doesn't give away half the movie before the movie is out.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

Looks awesome!

Bay works amazingly fast, can't believe there's a new movie coming so soon.

Looks great

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

My kind of movie and I will definitely see it on the big screen. Good to know that the folks who were actually in Benghazi are also happy with the trailer (check Mark Geist's Twitter account).

P.S. The "13 Hours" trailer on YouTube - 2.6 million views in 1 day . That's one day. Most impressive. Clearly people are interested.
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Great to see Bay back where he belongs: directing gritty, hard-edged R-rated movies shot on real locations. The Cecil the Lion story this week made me regret anew that he isn't directing ​Africa.

Looks fantastic especially the Red Band trailer.👌
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Looks interesting. I'll be keeping an eye out for it as the release date approaches.

This is my first post in 2 years because I've been so disillusioned with Michael Bay. But now...

FINALLY!!! A MICHAEL BAY FILM!!!
    I've always defended Michael Bay against attacks that his films are full of stupid explosions, girls in underwear and mindless characters... but then he made Transformers 2 and I conceded...

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

"The real surprise of the week was the first trailer for "13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi", which notched 3.6 million views to land in the No. 2. spot. The Michael Bay-directed film, starring Pablo Schreiber and John Krasinski, about the death of the American ambassador in Benghazi, Libya, in 2012 arrives in theaters this January. Adult-oriented movies like this typically donít open with the same numbers as young-adult-oriented superhero stuff (50-somethings arenít watching a trailer multiple times like the Star Wars and Marvel geeks), so, in that context, the 3.6 million is a very healthy opening that augurs well for the movie."

-
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...ad-hits-813171
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhem View Post
    "The real surprise of the week was the first trailer for "13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi", which notched 3.6 million views to land in the No. 2. spot. The Michael Bay-directed film, starring Pablo Schreiber and John Krasinski, about the death of the American ambassador in Benghazi, Libya, in 2012 arrives in theaters this January. Adult-oriented movies like this typically donít open with the same numbers as young-adult-oriented superhero stuff (50-somethings arenít watching a trailer multiple times like the Star Wars and Marvel geeks), so, in that context, the 3.6 million is a very healthy opening that augurs well for the movie."

-
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...ad-hits-813171
    Sounds nice and something different for Bay.

There's also Fox's R-rated comic adaptation of Deadpool which sounds promising and funny since Jan.

When you think about it this year's American Sniper (an adult r-rated war related movie) and Kingsman (an R-rated film based on a graphic novel/comic) were surprise hits at the box-office due to word of mouth.