Thread: Please name song?

Default Please name song?

My english is not good, I'm sorry.What is the name of the background music that plays this scene?

Scene: 21:40

????

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Default Re: Please name song?

It's been a while since I've heard the entire score, but if memory serves this particular piece of music was not included in the official release. I just can't seem to recall it.

Still, I could be 100% wrong, so the best thing you can do is to YouTube the "Age of Extinction" score and go through all uploaded tracks. That way you'll definitely find what you need.
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhem View Post
    It's been a while since I've heard the entire score, but if memory serves this particular piece of music was not included in the official release. I just can't seem to recall it.

Still, I could be 100% wrong, so the best thing you can do is to YouTube the "Age of Extinction" score and go through all uploaded tracks. That way you'll definitely find what you need.
    I've listened to the EP, the Score and all 82 studio tracks for Age Of Extinction and this was not in any of them. Judging by the tune, it doesn't match with Jablonsky's style. This is from an uncredited song, I'm sure.

The score here is not in the Score nor the EP.

However, Paramount posted in a For Your Consideration page, the whole thing by Steve. Don't have the site's name, but it's there alright. Or was, not sure if the page is down since the Oscars are over

Quote Originally Posted by NIBMRatchet View Post
    I've listened to the EP, the Score and all 82 studio tracks for Age Of Extinction and this was not in any of them. Judging by the tune, it doesn't match with Jablonsky's style. This is from an uncredited song, I'm sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    The score here is not in the Score nor the EP.

However, Paramount posted in a For Your Consideration page, the whole thing by Steve. Don't have the site's name, but it's there alright. Or was, not sure if the page is down since the Oscars are over
    I must have been deaf. Why didn't I hear this before?

The music is on the Full OST. Number 13 - Painter Bot Broken.

Listen here: http://www.paramountguilds.com/trans...inction/score/

Thank you brother