Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers 5: What would you like to see?

Default Re: Transformers 5: What would you like to see?

A lot of folks are bandying around the idea of an Autobot/Decepticon battle in outer space. I'd love to see a battle underwater. Some massive fight sequence in the ocean's depths could make for a hell of an opening act, at the very least. Tidal Wave (the biggest Decepticon of all time) might make his live-action debut!

Alternatively, a war set against a snowy landscape could be a welcome change of visuals from the last four movies. A TRANSFORMERS film taking place around Christmas sounds like fun.

Koenigsegg, Koenigsegg, Koenigsegg!!

Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    more transformers less humans...
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by metsuke View Post
    agreed
    double agreed

Ok i see more TF again less humans, everytime iTS the same talk, gotta say that i can't fully relatie to a robot..
    i need to see humans, great achting talent, class, intelligence, humor, seriousness, etc. What i wanna see?

I'll get back on that soon
    Hello all! I hoor to stick around a bit longer if this forum runner app Lets me..

SUP MIKE! ;D
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Hey Michael,

I've been saying this with Battlefield (the game franchise) to put in a lady soldier and they havent fukin done this only in single player, this is a plus.
    Not only in gaming but in movies it's good to a have a strong but womanly female role in it.. now Star Wars is going to use that in their movie which is fantastic!
    It has nothing to do with femenism or whatever but it gives woman inspiration to kick ass when they need to.. when their man can't they take over.. after all.. behind a strong man is a strong woman...
    Mikeala was a nice character but but the contrast was to far apart, she was a bit of a tomboy and then changed info a hotty (which is fine) but it would be nice to see a female character that truely kicks ass.. simulatie to the Star Wars girl... a girl that looks good, and just does not give a fuck and goes for her objective or whatever her target is.. and i don't wanna see a man-woman Mike.. a nice blonde/ dark-blondish girl.. maybe a girl with a name that starts with a D so there can be made a few jokes here and there that guys have the hots for her and they say zomerhit like.. 'Oh i think he wants the....' haha you know what i'm talking about.
    I have a personal fav. i might send it later to you with Some other things.
    I got a few things on my mind..
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

If you give us a slim line of wherr it might be going we might tell more of what we like to see..

I heard they are already gonna start shooting in May?

Or give a few small details of where they might shoot.

You know, I'd like to see some small degree of realism in TF5. Let me explain, I was just watching a clip where Galvatron attacks Optimus on the highway and every human character goes flying through the air at highway speeds, hitting the ground, going for a tumble, and they all get up without a scratch. The actress who played Wahlberg's daughter took a tumble face first on asphalt and didn't have a scratch on her. She should've been a bloody mess. She should've broken every bone in her body. I know it's just a movie, but that's almost an insult to intelligence.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

Exclamation Re: Transformers 5: What would you like to see?

-Give the Dinobots a chance to speak.

-Creators

-Bring Dino back

- Hugh Keays-Byrne NEEDS TO VOICE MEGATRON!

-Have USA pay respect to the fallen Autobots in some way.

-Optimus in space. (This is a tough one because the ideas here are endless)

-Let AOE be the closest to human faces the Autobots will ever have please.

-Good luck.

They've shown us man-made Decepticons.

So maybe now we can have man-made Autobots. It could also be a good means to 'bring back' Autobots like Sideswipe and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post

I'm happy with Frank Welker. I wish he was doing it from the first movie, but it is what it is.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    They've shown us man-made Decepticons.

So maybe now we can have man-made Autobots. It could also be a good means to 'bring back' Autobots like Sideswipe and etc.
    So long as they don't have the silver lego block transformations, I'd be cool with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post

I'm happy with Frank Welker. I wish he was doing it from the first movie, but it is what it is.

Michael, bro...

I would love to see maybe.. a DJ set getting totally demolished in any way or form would be great.. i would love to see that!
    With terrible shitty music maybe.. with a bad DJ name with an 'N' if that's possible..

Whatever is in this massage, it's yours Michael!
    Be creative with it.. hopefully you could place that scène somewhere in this next movie.. cause the next will je to late for me personaliy..
    I wanna see this get done this next TF movie.. thanks Michael!

Still admire that serious tone, build-up of the TF1 movie and so much more of course.. i hope to see 'not just another TF movie' but your soul in it, gonna do it? Do it right.

For the TF5 game.. i don't play games that much anymore, only BF4.. not that COD crap... ;P

I'm still fond of the best TF game IMO.. TF2.
    It was closest and accurate to the movie and had great controle functions.
    If the game developers are scared of making a 'Transformer' to complicated for a gamer then he should stay home and make simple Flash games for his grandmother...

Relating to the previous post, the controle functions to transform, to shoot while driving, having boost, being able to climb structures and sky scrappers jump and leap over and obove your target in acrobatic style was a great phenomenal experience as a gamer AND as a TF enthousiast.. i say BRING IT BACK, in better shape with better aiming abilities, easier zoom function, better graphics, more slots for players to play and hang out in the lobby to talk to eachother. That game was phenomenal i'm saying!

ALSO! -->> BRING BOSSES in the game, and being able to select these BIG transformers to kick ass in multiplayer arabist eachother!

ALL those huge Decepticons from TF, TF2, 3, 4.. ALL!
    BRING mayhem into the game abd let it shine for once!

Make this one GOOD TF game and BRING a complete DLC maybe for TF6 game to have a explansion of this game, you'll same money by not building a game from scratch and fans will love you for it if it works.

Michael, you are free to use what i posted here above about the game and for the development of it.

Hope it's useful!

Ok. So i'm plating TF2 game on PS3 (Yes PS4 is out i know..) i'm not gonna but a PS4 just for 1 game.
    But anyways.. it's still loads of fun playing the game and people are still enjoying it hours on end it seems doing TF voices themselves with the voicechanging settings in the menu, its pretty funny and they do a great job at it Too haha.

IMO if i were to buy a new PS console i would like there to be the BEST EPIC F*KIN Michael Bay game out there, where you can use 'EVERY' TF character EVER used in the TF movie franchise.. but also have those G1 characters from the TF2 game in them (hopefully) cause people do seem to love playing with them.
    If the enviroment could be simular to the TF2 game and better it would be awesome.
    Climbing building etc. just like in TF2 game would be sweet and being able to menouvre just like in TF2 would be badass Michael.. controls should not always be easy if you want to learn how to make killer acrobatic moves and manoeuvres just like in the movies, it's a skill the gamer has to learn simple as that..

Hopefully a nice budget will be set for the game so it can be done properly, and if it's a succes you can even make profit from it long term Michael, who knows..