Thread: Transformers 5: What would you like to see?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Transformers 5: What would you like to see?

• Keep all of the surviving Autobots and Decepticons and bring them back. New ones can still be introduced and changed out on the fly. It would also help with consistency and change up the dynamics a bit more. For example maybe Prime wants Crosshairs to go on a mission to hunt down Galvatron. So they swap him out with Red Alert.

What could make it fun is maybe they have a slight rivalry and it shows with the digs towards each other before Drift leaves for awhile. When he returns, Red Alert heads back out into the field helping humans. This could freshen up both sides while giving plausible explanations for their absence. At least until the next movie.
    • Prime destroys the Creators at the beginning of the movie. But in turn it finally brings on the arrival of Unicron. Unicron in turn helps the Decepticons gain a foot hold on Earth by reviving dead ones into new forms, and giving supplies to them as he heads towards Earth. This will be crushing on the Autobots. However by the end of the movie Galvatron and some Decepticons realize Unicron is their enemy too is only out for himself and has been using them. By the end of the movie signs will be there of a temporary alliance for the 6th movie.

Remember, Cybertron is destroyed from the events of ROF. Earth is now the Decepticons home as well. Any threat against it is also a threat against them. Prime and Galvatron now have a shared threat. As Unicron, at the bidding of the Creators before their demise, is now set out to destroy Earth and all on it.
    • Introduce the Sharkticons and allow Scorn to swim to take them on and the other Dinobots to attack from land and air. (He's a Spinosaurus, he can.) Yes...we need some water based Transformers and the Sharkiticons could be considered a water threat now. With the Decepticons covering land, air, and sea as well. Could be a nice Jaws throwback too.

It doesn't have to be a big scene, but something where Scorn eventually comes in and has some lunch. The other Dinobots help as well.
    • Bumblebee needs to be crippled like in the first movie. IMO he's gotten too strong. Hell, Primes taken more of a butt whooping than him. This will allow the others to shine a bit more too.
    • Simply things. The problem is, I liked AOE. While some stuff was WTF, I understood much of it and 'got it'. But it's also obvious some of the public didn't. Many aren't aware of the deep Transformers mythos and thus it needs to be dumbed down and simplified a bit so they better understand what's going on and aren't quite as confused walking out after the movie. And if things are gonna happen, they need a short explanation rather than for them to use their imaginations. It could go a long way.
    • Less swearing. Even as an adult, I found much of it misplaced and unnecessary.
    • Less useless dialogue between characters.

I could go on and on. And much of it is ideas and stuff I think would be interesting to see in some capacity.

But right now the 3 main things that need to be looked at first:

1. How tight the writing is. Keep it fast moving, understandable, and with a good sense of flow. Clean up some of the problems quickly from the last movie through the dialogue. It would in turn improve the movie and help give people an "I get it now!" moment.
    2. Shorten it by about 20 minutes.
    3. And go with the last 2 recommendations above about less swearing and less useless dialogue that seems more like filler. It should have a purpose. Focus.

So now the big Q. Will Bay be back?

I can understand him not wanting to. For many reasons. But it is my sincere hope he does. His movie making style has given then movies their own style and look and feel. I guess I'd be happy if he was at least a producer. I'd rather see the next movie say, "A Michael Bay Film", rather than, "Produced by Michael Bay".

Here's hoping.

Default Re: Transformers 5: What would you like to see?

i think with bumblebee they either need to fix his voice or kill him off and replace him.
    >Strangetown< A webcomic based (loosely) on the North Wales town of Llandudno. Go on you know you want to!

1. First and foremost, the scale needs to drastically go down. Going big isn't working for the series anymore in my personal opinion. There doesn't need to be a giant war in a city for a whole hour to make this work.

2. Small cast. What sucked in all the films is that there are also a large amount of both autobot and decepticons added each time. Sometimes old ones just disappear without explanation. If you want the films to have a sense of heart, you need to work on character development. Add one new autobot, two at the most. Decepticons cant have another army either, give us five main baddies to work for multiple films.

3. Hero and villain relationships. Whats great about the tv shows is that the transformers have a past together, but its never shown in the films. They just fight even though they know exactly who each other are. I want fun banter, I want to hear them talk to one another darnit! Only megatron and prime would really talk to each other, everyone else just blew each others heads off.

4. No more human organizations. The humans have gotten involved way to much trying to get the transformers to leave, trying to kill them, or blame them for whatever. Just leave the government out of the picture next time around. It should just be about decepticons coming after the autobots with a couple human friends getting involved whether it be Cad or whoever. I think this would simplify and make things more straight forward than sub plots that are boring.

5. Female Bots. They exist in the movie universe, so its time we get one who actually survives!

6. Classic Autobot and Decepticon bases! Galvatron needs a place to plot, and the autobots need to be safe and sound. I'd like it if Stanly Tucci's character created a secret base under Cad and his families new home.

7. Optimus has a space adventure to shake things up, possibly meeting another bot to help him in space. Returns to cybertron for answers, finds help, hunts the Creators. Ends with the creators getting defeated, somehow brings about Unicron, returns home at the end to find a badly defeated team....

8. Galvatron has the perfect opportunity to defeat the Autobots. He's never scheming in these movies, its always something else and the Autobots just happen to stop him. I want him to actually state, KILL THEM!!!! he saw optimus leave, so a small war between the five decepticons and the autobots is brilliant. That's when optimus returns at the end with news of unicron and seeing his team in shambles.
    "You're nothing . . . . . . But Sentinel's Bitch!"

Koenigsegg

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=106263
    TF5 SHOULD FOLLOW THIS.
    That's all we want in Tf5, bring in New writer for this...we need thrilling storyline..and don't add any army or unknown robots inside...the character above already enough...give every one more screen time and development...we need see each of their personality and what they capable of in terms of weapon and strength...we need around 250 million budget and screen time around 160-180 minutes to show all the characters mentioned above..Michael Bay,as a producer of Tf5 please make this come true..at least bring us thrilling feel again like Tf1..make Decepticons hard to defeat!!

Ok i see more TF again less humans, everytime iTS the same talk, gotta say that i can't fully relatie to a robot..
    i need to see humans, great achting talent, class, intelligence, humor, seriousness, etc. What i wanna see?

I'll get back on that soon
    Hello all! I hoor to stick around a bit longer if this forum runner app Lets me..

SUP MIKE! ;D
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Hey Michael,

I've been saying this with Battlefield (the game franchise) to put in a lady soldier and they havent fukin done this only in single player, this is a plus.
    Not only in gaming but in movies it's good to a have a strong but womanly female role in it.. now Star Wars is going to use that in their movie which is fantastic!
    It has nothing to do with femenism or whatever but it gives woman inspiration to kick ass when they need to.. when their man can't they take over.. after all.. behind a strong man is a strong woman...
    Mikeala was a nice character but but the contrast was to far apart, she was a bit of a tomboy and then changed info a hotty (which is fine) but it would be nice to see a female character that truely kicks ass.. simulatie to the Star Wars girl... a girl that looks good, and just does not give a fuck and goes for her objective or whatever her target is.. and i don't wanna see a man-woman Mike.. a nice blonde/ dark-blondish girl.. maybe a girl with a name that starts with a D so there can be made a few jokes here and there that guys have the hots for her and they say zomerhit like.. 'Oh i think he wants the....' haha you know what i'm talking about.
    I have a personal fav. i might send it later to you with Some other things.
    I got a few things on my mind..
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

If you give us a slim line of wherr it might be going we might tell more of what we like to see..

I heard they are already gonna start shooting in May?

Or give a few small details of where they might shoot.

You know, I'd like to see some small degree of realism in TF5. Let me explain, I was just watching a clip where Galvatron attacks Optimus on the highway and every human character goes flying through the air at highway speeds, hitting the ground, going for a tumble, and they all get up without a scratch. The actress who played Wahlberg's daughter took a tumble face first on asphalt and didn't have a scratch on her. She should've been a bloody mess. She should've broken every bone in her body. I know it's just a movie, but that's almost an insult to intelligence.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

Michael, bro...

I would love to see maybe.. a DJ set getting totally demolished in any way or form would be great.. i would love to see that!
    With terrible shitty music maybe.. with a bad DJ name with an 'N' if that's possible..

Whatever is in this massage, it's yours Michael!
    Be creative with it.. hopefully you could place that scène somewhere in this next movie.. cause the next will je to late for me personaliy..
    I wanna see this get done this next TF movie.. thanks Michael!

Still admire that serious tone, build-up of the TF1 movie and so much more of course.. i hope to see 'not just another TF movie' but your soul in it, gonna do it? Do it right.

For the TF5 game.. i don't play games that much anymore, only BF4.. not that COD crap... ;P

I'm still fond of the best TF game IMO.. TF2.
    It was closest and accurate to the movie and had great controle functions.
    If the game developers are scared of making a 'Transformer' to complicated for a gamer then he should stay home and make simple Flash games for his grandmother...

Relating to the previous post, the controle functions to transform, to shoot while driving, having boost, being able to climb structures and sky scrappers jump and leap over and obove your target in acrobatic style was a great phenomenal experience as a gamer AND as a TF enthousiast.. i say BRING IT BACK, in better shape with better aiming abilities, easier zoom function, better graphics, more slots for players to play and hang out in the lobby to talk to eachother. That game was phenomenal i'm saying!

ALSO! -->> BRING BOSSES in the game, and being able to select these BIG transformers to kick ass in multiplayer arabist eachother!

ALL those huge Decepticons from TF, TF2, 3, 4.. ALL!
    BRING mayhem into the game abd let it shine for once!

Make this one GOOD TF game and BRING a complete DLC maybe for TF6 game to have a explansion of this game, you'll same money by not building a game from scratch and fans will love you for it if it works.

Michael, you are free to use what i posted here above about the game and for the development of it.

Hope it's useful!

Ok. So i'm plating TF2 game on PS3 (Yes PS4 is out i know..) i'm not gonna but a PS4 just for 1 game.
    But anyways.. it's still loads of fun playing the game and people are still enjoying it hours on end it seems doing TF voices themselves with the voicechanging settings in the menu, its pretty funny and they do a great job at it Too haha.

IMO if i were to buy a new PS console i would like there to be the BEST EPIC F*KIN Michael Bay game out there, where you can use 'EVERY' TF character EVER used in the TF movie franchise.. but also have those G1 characters from the TF2 game in them (hopefully) cause people do seem to love playing with them.
    If the enviroment could be simular to the TF2 game and better it would be awesome.
    Climbing building etc. just like in TF2 game would be sweet and being able to menouvre just like in TF2 would be badass Michael.. controls should not always be easy if you want to learn how to make killer acrobatic moves and manoeuvres just like in the movies, it's a skill the gamer has to learn simple as that..

Hopefully a nice budget will be set for the game so it can be done properly, and if it's a succes you can even make profit from it long term Michael, who knows..