Thread: Never Before Seen for TF 5 - My Transformers (would you like these in TF-5)

Post Never Before Seen for TF 5 - My Transformers (would you like these in TF-5)

I love transformers but I always hated the fact they are not that many Unique & Brand new Transformers in the movies what I mean is Transformers that has no ties to the History, Lore & Mythology of Transformers in any way shape or Form.

So I made brand new Transformers which have no Ties & have never been in Toys, Comics, or Cartoons or in the Movie Franchise.

These would be Brand new for a New Generation & would be Created by The Creators or could be Decepticons under Galvatron for Movie 5 take your pick as to which you think would Work Better.

Also Movie 5 I would bring in a Combiner not something like Devestator which I didn't considered a Combiner it was just like a Big Link Up with a Vortex Vaccum Suck.

Here is some suggestions for new Bots in TF 5.

The Trans-Metal Cons New Group under Orders from The Creators so far I have 3 Created I am working on More

Night Razor - Female Triple Changer Metal Con Leader Ruthless, Cunning, Unequal in Combat, Super Fast
    Dual Swords, Rapid Fire Mini Wrist Launcher on her Arms

After Burner - Male Hyper in Nature & Cocky Wise Guy - Uses Unique Weapons Sword With a Whip & has Stun Feature to Render his Victims Helpless

Thunder Slicer - Sniper, Tactical Genius, Strategist of the Group Can See through Anything, Spy anywhere, Listen & hear anything. Tactical Cloak & can Disappear being like Mirage did in G1.

Decepticons

New Sub Group = The Train Depositors combine & make new Combiner = Train Wreck
    Under Galvatron's Command.

Team of 4 Trains each of Unique Variations combined make Train Wreck
    I am going through Models of Trains to Choose for the Depositors I want something that is New & would be OMG,
    I cant wait to see this baby Transform.

Imagine the Train Depositors going against the Trans-Metal Cons with the Humans Caught in the Middle.

I am also working on a New Human Faction to replace Cemetry Wind seen in AOE. this would be something new.

Maybe a Cross between MECH & NEST or I may throw in STRIKE from Captain America, Right now I am working on what I would call this Force.

I will post up more of my Transformers as I make them. My Drawings Sucks so I wish I could show you all how Bad-Ass Train Wreck would be in a Bay Film.

Same with Night Razor & her Team.

Default Re: Never Before Seen for TF 5 - My Transformers (would you like these in TF-5)

Quote Originally Posted by rodimus2010 View Post
    I love transformers but I always hated the fact they are not that many Unique & Brand new Transformers in the movies what I mean is Transformers that has no ties to the History, Lore & Mythology of Transformers in any way shape or Form.
    so what would you call:
    Dino
    Q
    the whreckers

theses characters have nothing to do with existing characters even though they might have been inspired by them.

and then you have composite characters:
    bumblebee + hotrod = Movie BB
    hound + bulkhead = movie Hound

plus others like crosshairs that i never heard of before so i dont know if they are existing characters.

Default Re: Never Before Seen for TF 5 - My Transformers (would you like these in TF-5)

[QUOTE=rodimus2010;217536]
    The Trans-Metal
    Team of 4 Trains each of Unique Variations combined make Train Wreck

Not that original

Trans Metal is a Beast Wars reference Second season.
    Team of 4 Trains is a Robots in Disguise (Japanese Series not the new one coming from Hasbo) reference which was a team of three trains combining into one.