Thread: Quintesson?

Default Quintesson?

image.jpg
    It appears that Optimus knows whom he's entering space to visit with the seed. Why do you think he left earth without any reinforcements?

Default Re: Quintesson?

By the way thats one part of the movie that im not a fan of. That hand looks flimsy. In fact it reminded me of ET.

Hoping they go for something more masculine and cool looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    By the way thats one part of the movie that im not a fan of. That hand looks flimsy. In fact it reminded me of ET.

Hoping they go for something more masculine and cool looking.
    I don't think there's a way to make a Quintesson masculine.
    20130212185913!Vivicus.jpg

Out of the disapointemts I had with the movie (There were not many) the biggest were the Quintessons. The Trailer led me to believe they would be the villans of the film, instead they are only on the screen for a few minutes. If they had been the Badguys the Title "Age of Extintion" would've fit better. They wiped out life on Earth Millions of Years ago and they come back to do it again. Better plot than Lego Galvatron and Angry Humans hunting Transformers.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

Quote Originally Posted by MrX View Post
    I don't think there's a way to make a Quintesson masculine.
    20130212185913!Vivicus.jpg

Out of the disapointemts I had with the movie (There were not many) the biggest were the Quintessons. The Trailer led me to believe they would be the villans of the film, instead they are only on the screen for a few minutes. If they had been the Badguys the Title "Age of Extintion" would've fit better. They wiped out life on Earth Millions of Years ago and they come back to do it again. Better plot than Lego Galvatron and Angry Humans hunting Transformers.
    I Agree. Any speculations on how Optimus will go about finding them? I'm still a little shocked as to why Optimus left earth with Galvatron to persue them instead, it's not like he has their outter space address.

Quote Originally Posted by kwiknip View Post
    image.jpg
    It appears that Optimus knows whom he's entering space to visit with the seed. Why do you think he left earth without any reinforcements?
    I was hoping for something like this but bipedal.

(Artwork by Vitaly Bulgarov)
    ENxWO1J.jpg