Thread: What happened to the orignal human characters and the rest of the Autobots??

Default What happened to the orignal human characters and the rest of the Autobots??

I am surprised noboby brought this up yet, but Michael Bay or Nelson can you atleast tell us what happened to the original human characters from the original trilogy like, where are they now, and what happened to the N.E.S.T. team, why did they stop working with the Autobots?? And could you also tell us what happened to the rest of the Autobots like Topspin, Roadbuster, Sideswipe, Dino, and Wheelie, cause in the movie we see Ratchet and Leadfoot geeting killed by the humans in the movie, if they are dead can you atleast confirm there fate??

Default Re: What happened to the orignal human characters and the rest of the Autobots??

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Gould View Post
    I am surprised noboby brought this up yet, but Michael Bay or Nelson can you atleast tell us what happened to the original human characters from the original trilogy like, where are they now, and what happened to the N.E.S.T. team, why did they stop working with the Autobots?? And could you also tell us what happened to the rest of the Autobots like Topspin, Roadbuster, Sideswipe, Dino, and Wheelie, cause in the movie we see Ratchet and Leadfoot geeting killed by the humans in the movie, if they are dead can you atleast confirm there fate??
    Drift does say they are the last remaining Autobots, so everyone else are likely dead.

Default Re: What happened to the orignal human characters and the rest of the Autobots??

The humans are of least importance to me, now the Transformers like say Dino or Sideswipe I'm dissapointed they're gone.

Maybe Sam went crazy thinking that the Chicago battle was his fault or something among those lines.
    I think we'll get answers on the following movie. Or at least I hope so
    Although no one can go back and make a new beggining, anyone can start again and make a new end.
    http://www.songoftheyear.com/results/tiffanynoest.html

some of them might be hiding really well. probably in caves, underwater and maybe in the arctic, who knows?
    >Strangetown< A webcomic based (loosely) on the North Wales town of Llandudno. Go on you know you want to!

It bugged me a little but that the original cast wasnt mentioned or brought up at all. Especially considering the relationship between Sam, Bumblebee and Prime. Just didnt make any sense to me.

The whole Sam thing could have easily been solved by adding just a couple of words to a line in the movie.
    When Prime says that he was ambushed in Mexico City, they could have just added these words to that line: "and the family that I was with were killed in the ambush and I was the only one who got away".
    That way the whole Sam thing could have been solved and everybody would have understood that the whole family was killed and that is the reason why they are no longer around.

Quote Originally Posted by TIMtationX View Post
    It bugged me a little but that the original cast wasnt mentioned or brought up at all. Especially considering the relationship between Sam, Bumblebee and Prime. Just didnt make any sense to me.
    It didn't bug me. I think most people just assumed that Sam and them moved on, much like he wanted to in Revenge of the Fallen. That after the Battle of Chicago and the defeat of the Decepticons, they felt the war was over and he moved on with Carly. As did the Autobots. But after they moved on, it was found out by the Autobots they were being hunted now by humans. But by then Sam and them had moved on and likely weren't aware of what was happening until well after the fact.