Thread: Sequel in 2016.

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Arrow Sequel in 2016.

"You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Default Re: Sequel in 2016.

Woot! Looking forward to this!

CBM 8/22/2014:
    EXCLUSIVE: Film Makers Discuss TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, Inspiration, Sequels & More!
    Jonathan Liebesman: I love the movie so much, even if people don’t want it, I would make a short film sequel on YouTube.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Best
    Nate: At the end of the film; we’ve got Shredder there, he closes his hand and he’s got the ooze. Are we going to learn more about Shredder, his injuries, why he needed a mechanical suit? Perhaps we'll see it in a sequel, or maybe there’s material that didn’t make it into the film that?

Jonathan Liebesman: Oh listen, I’m obsessed with the mythology around the characters. I always want more, so if I’m lucky enough to be a part of any sequel and if anyone is lucky enough to make a sequel, I’m sure we will find that stuff. I love that stuff. So the more back story, mythology, Easter eggs, I think we all love that as fans.

Mutant Turtles vs Mutant Dinosaurs for part 2.

Embrace the Dino-Human Hybrids of a Shelved JURASSIC PARK IV

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhem View Post

No thanks, I'll pass.
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

Bebop and Rocksteady anyone?

>Strangetown< A webcomic based (loosely) on the North Wales town of Llandudno. Go on you know you want to!

Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    No thanks, I'll pass.
    I haven't decided yet. Depends on whether or not they stick with the same script writer.

Quote Originally Posted by the_almighty_moo View Post
    Bebop and Rocksteady anyone?

Don't get your hopes up. Even if they are in the next film, they'll find some way to screw it up.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

Default Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Franchise

Executive Roundtable: 6 Studio Heads on China Plans, Superhero Overload, WB Layoffs, 'Fast & Furious' Future
    Fox's Jim Gianopulos, Paramount's Brad Grey, Disney Studios' Alan Horn, Universal's Donna Langley, IFC Films' Jonathan Sehring and Warner Bros.' Kevin Tsujihara open up to THR about the poor summer at the domestic box office, Time Warner's strategy amid Rupert Murdoch's bid for the company, Marvel's battle with DC, and Netflix
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamela McClintock & Kim Masters
    Donna and Brad, how do you get into this game? Donna has said that Universal's monster movies are not competitive with the superheroes.

LANGLEY To Alan's point, we have to mine our resources. We don't have any capes [in our film library]. But what we do have is an incredible legacy and history with the monster characters. We've tried over the years to make monster movies — unsuccessfully, actually. So, we took a good, hard look at it, and we settled upon an idea, which is to take it out of the horror genre, put it more in the action-adventure genre and make it present day, bringing these incredibly rich and complex characters into present day and reimagine them and reintroduce them to a contemporary audience.

GREY We're in the franchise game — whether it's Transformers or whether it's creating a new franchise with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which has gone beyond our expectations. So, we'll continue to do that, and we'll do it to the point where we're making four or five of those franchises per year.

Default Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2

‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' Eyes ‘Earth to Echo’ Director Dave Green (Exclusive)
    Paramount's sequel is slated to hit theaters in June 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Sneider
    “Earth to Echo” director Dave Green is in early talks to direct “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2” for Paramount, Nickelodeon Movies and Platinum Dunes, multiple individuals familiar with the project have told TheWrap.

Paramount had no comment.

Directed by Jonathan Liebesman, the first film left the door open for Megan Fox and Will Arnett to return alongside our reptilian heroes in a half shell — Leonardo (Pete Ploszek), Raphael (Alan Ritchson), Michelangelo (Noel Fisher) and Donatello (Jeremy Howard).

With a 22% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes, critics may have dismissed “TMNT,” but the movie was a big hit with kids, grossing $477 million worldwide. The film reignited the “Turtles” franchise, which offers no shortage of lucrative merchandising opportunities.

Josh Applebaum and Andre Nemec are returning to write and executive produce the sequel, which is slated to hit theaters on June 3, 2016 in order to keep the momentum of the franchise going.

Michael Bay will produce with his Platinum Dunes partners Brad Fuller and Andrew Form as well as Scott Mednick and Galen Walker.

SUPERMODEL ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO JOINS "TMNT 2" CAST
    The Victoria's Secret Angel stars opposite Will Arnett in the currently-filming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sequel.

Great, who want's to bet she'll just be another beautiful body with no acting skills? Then again, she could be a natural when it comes to acting.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

I Just read above that the same guys who wrote the first script are back to pen the the sequel. I don't have high hopes that this movie will be any good.

cant wait to see who is in it i read casey jones will be in this sequel liked first one maybe turtles will be showing more of them now in seqeul

bebop and rock steady has been confirmed
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Wow, after seeing these pics I'm actually starting to get my hopes again. Looks like they're doing away with the Iron Shredder armor from what I can see:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-set-time.html

New Shredder, New Shredder's Daughter, Bebop and Rocksteady, Tyler Perry as Baxter Stockman. Maybe they have learned from the mistakes of the first film.

Then again...