Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 406

Thread: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

  1. #126
    Senior Member swishbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,083

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    Okay, so the unexpected just happened tonight. I had a second chance to watch TF4. I already posted my review about my first viewing, and I think it was clear that I wasn't going to give this movie another shot breaking into my wallet. Buuuuuuut, my sister had not seen it yet and she wanted to watch it in IMAX 3D so I tagged along with her but only because she bought my ticket for me.

    I have to say, I gave this movie a lot of shit the first time around. However, the second viewing was a tad bit better (probably because the IMAX experience upped it to a whole 'notha level). Some members here had pointed out that I really didn't understand parts of the story when I saw it yesterday, and they were right. The story made more sense the second time, but I still hold the opinion that it was weak and poorly delivered, and I should be pointing fingers at Ehren Kruger for this. Please don't bring him back for future TF films.

    Watching this movie a second time made the movie both better and worse than the first viewing, and here's why. I decided to not let the cheesy dialogue, the dry humor attempts, and the obnoxiousness of Joshua ruin this movie again, but they all still did. In fact, it seemed worse than the first time watching it. These elements were the main problems for the movie. Joshua sipping the mini carton of milk was pathetic. Bay, really? Also, I found that I hated Hound's character a lot more. This was mainly due to his stupid lines. "I'm a wicked warrior robot!" How much cheesier can that get? But yeah, I did keep in mind that this movie is also aimed towards the younger population, but every smart-ass line that Hound comes up with had me face-palming.

    Shane's rally car showing up with no driver still bothered me. I also noticed that when the autobots were infiltrating KSI, there was a guard that had like a 4 second reaction delay when one of the autobots charged in (I think it was Optimus or Crosshairs who rolled in). He stood completely still and looked forward while everyone else around him was scrambling. 4 seconds later, he turns his head and realizes what's happening. I think it was pretty obvious too cause he was in the front right of the screen. These little things just bother me.

    What did I enjoy though? Well, the fact that I watched it in IMAX definitely helped a lot! It made all the action scenes a lot better. The IMAX experience also made Lockdown waaaaay more badass. He actually is now my favorite villain out of all the villains in the whole franchise. After killing Lucas and turning into the lambo, that slow-mo shot of him driving behind the flames was pure cinematic art. Props to you Michael Bay with that shot. Tessa didn't bother me as much either. I mean yeah, she was kinda useless throughout the whole movie but I didn't pay much attention to her. Am I the only one who doesn't think she's that attractive?

    There's still a few things I left out, but I don't think it matters that much. Overall, a second viewing definitely made the film more enjoyable, but this one is still tied with ROTF at the bottom of my list for best TF movie.
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

  2. #127
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,120

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    Quote Originally Posted by swishbig View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't think she's that attractive?
    I don't care much for her, myself. Her age is a big part of it. It just doesn't do it for me for obvious reasons. But that's a moot issue for me since I don't go to these movies to ogle at attractive women. I want good characters.

  3. #128
    Senior Member Bayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.
    Posts
    2,439

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    Quote Originally Posted by glaumoon View Post
    Did you guys like steve's score?
    Yes.


    Quote Originally Posted by glaumoon View Post
    There wasnt a single memorable score.
    Ahh, the world of opinions...


    Quote Originally Posted by glaumoon View Post
    Maybe bay need to work with hans zimmer for the tf sequel?

    A lot of fans of this franchise want Jablonsky to stay as long as possible. As someone else put it he's the John Williams of "Transformers".

    As for Zimmer, Jablonsky was a Zimmer protege/assistant composer for more than 10 years. Zimmer himself worked on the first "Transformers" movie, the second and yes, he was also involved in the scoring of "Age of Extinction". Which is not surprising because the composers at MV/RC are known to always help each other out. Especially on big projects like "Transformers" and "Pirates".
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

  4. #129
    Senior Member swishbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,083

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    How does Prime all of a sudden have jet boots that allows him to fly at the end? Was this a rushed feature so that Bay could lead it up to TF5 with him flying out of Earth to look for the Creators?

    WTF?
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

  5. #130
    Senior Member Bayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.
    Posts
    2,439

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    It's tempting to post all of my thoughts on the movie, but honestly at this point in my life I'm kinda done overexplaining everything and making sure that my opinions on movies/music/books are always heard by the others. So I'll keep it simple - aside from a few little things I liked "Age of Extinction". Liked it a lot. I got exactly what I expected. Clean and clear.

    I especially liked Titus Welliver's character Savoy.

    The epitomy of "badass-itude". What makes it even better is that Welliver himself is very proud of the movie. And he's not hiding it.

    From his Twitter page /16 hours ago/: "Peeps! So glad you're all digging Age of Extinction !! So proud of this film!!"

    Follow him on Twitter, the man deserves more support - https://twitter.com/welliver_titus/s...30816662523904
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

  6. #131
    Senior Member Razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unicron
    Posts
    1,355

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    Let’s not forget that the movie is also tailor made to sell the comics, toys, and blu-rays.

    Hence many unanswered questions, and they’ll likely be answered in the prequel comic books.

    Hence select scenes that were cut from the official theatrical version the last minute, and they’ll likely be in the blu-ray.

    Hence the lego transformation in the movie and it’s likely that way because of the One-Step-Changer toys.

    Of course the past 3 films also sold a lot of comics, toys, and discs. But I feel this one is much more optimized for those, while still maintaining a kickass movie! It’s the perfect compromise!!

  7. #132

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    Saw it last night. I thought it was great!

    A few quick thoughts:

    The length didn't bother me that much, because I liked the way it was paced. For me, if a movie goes more than a few minutes after 2 hours, it can start to feel like it's dragging.

    The plot was easy enough to follow, no major plot holes or inconsistencies, although I wonder if there were a few scenes cut/trimmed down that may have had dialogue explaining some things. Some stuff needed a little mental twisting and turning, but again, no glaring inconsistencies. Some stuff is clearly meant to lead into Transformers 5.

    I was surprised at how dark the first third or so of the movie was - I generally don't like using the word 'dark' to describe something, but I think it's appropriate here. In the context of events leading up to AoE, it's easy to see why Optimus was so pissed off throughout the movie.

    This movie does 'feel' quite different to the preceding movies. I applaud the fact that it had a different feel to it and seemed like a new start without being a reboot.

    Naturally, the action sequences and VFX were excellent. I saw it in 2D, and intend to watch it in cinemas a second time, in 3D.

    Thank you once again, Mr. Bay!

  8. #133
    Senior Member Razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unicron
    Posts
    1,355

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Magnus View Post
    Saw it last night. I thought it was great!

    A few quick thoughts:

    The length didn't bother me that much, because I liked the way it was paced. For me, if a movie goes more than a few minutes after 2 hours, it can start to feel like it's dragging.

    The plot was easy enough to follow, no major plot holes or inconsistencies, although I wonder if there were a few scenes cut/trimmed down that may have had dialogue explaining some things. Some stuff needed a little mental twisting and turning, but again, no glaring inconsistencies. Some stuff is clearly meant to lead into Transformers 5.

    I was surprised at how dark the first third or so of the movie was - I generally don't like using the word 'dark' to describe something, but I think it's appropriate here. In the context of events leading up to AoE, it's easy to see why Optimus was so pissed off throughout the movie.

    This movie does 'feel' quite different to the preceding movies. I applaud the fact that it had a different feel to it and seemed like a new start without being a reboot.

    Naturally, the action sequences and VFX were excellent. I saw it in 2D, and intend to watch it in cinemas a second time, in 3D.

    Thank you once again, Mr. Bay!
    I watched it on IMAX 3D. Might watch it on 2D regular cinema to see how far off the difference is.

  9. #134
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,120

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    Quote Originally Posted by swishbig View Post
    How does Prime all of a sudden have jet boots that allows him to fly at the end? Was this a rushed feature so that Bay could lead it up to TF5 with him flying out of Earth to look for the Creators?

    WTF?
    A lot of people are saying he gained the ability when he grabbed the sword (noticed his arms changed when it happened). If that were the case, I wish they had a shot of his feet shifting during that scene to make it clear what happened.

  10. #135
    Senior Member Darkness 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    263

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    The biggest issue I had with AOE is the fact that we have 3 new Autobots (Hound Crosshairs and Drift) and no explanation on how they got to Earth or when? I assume they probably came to Earth shortly after DOTM as its clear that while OP was shut down, that Bee took charge an the 4 Autobots of that group has stuck together for the most part. But just like in DOTM when Que and Dino just showed up with no explanation of how they got there, we are once again just supposed to say "oh yeah new Autobots!" And not expect an explanation on how they got to Earth?

    these 3 obviously had to come to Earth in a ship so you mean to tell me they couldn't leave? At least take off and hide out on the Moon or something?

    movie 1 did it great with explaining how the Bots got to Earth or at least showing us how they landed anyway. Movie 2s new Bots just showed up and in movie 3 it was explained that the wreckers had actually came with the second wave of Autobots on their ship. Which cleared up the second wave (Swipe, the sisters, and Twins) coming to Earth on the ship with the Wreckers. Just the Wreckers were kept at NASA. But its never been cleared up how Que and Dino got to Earth (not in the movies anyway) and again not explained with AOEs new Bots. Can we please put some writing passion into these movies and better explain these things?

  11. #136
    Senior Member UltraPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    338

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    Saw it IMAX 3D. A few points.
    1. Lockdown is bad ass! Makes me believe he's working for the Quintessons.
    2. ILM seriously outdone themselves. TF looked so detailed and real, it was mindblowing!
    3. I'm a huge fan of Bay but this writer Ehren Kruger needs to be kicked to the fcking curb! Transformium, really?! No explanation of Sam?! No dialogue from Dinobots?! Chicago, again?!
    4. Overall- it was great eye candy but the story was freaking weak hence this freakin writer..get rid of him!
    Optimus: One shall stand- one shall fall. Megatron: You still fight for the weak- that's why you lose!

  12. #137
    Senior Member Darkness 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    263

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    And I'm sure Bay reads all these comments here. So can we please get clarification in the next movie how the "creators" Knights, Primes (and the Fallen) and the AllSpark Cube all fit into the grand scheme of things? Please don't let the next scripts be written and leave us with more plot holes. This is the time to get a lot of the past plot holes closed as explained lol. This is what the fans want to see.

  13. #138
    Senior Member TIMtationX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    2,147

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayhem View Post
    It's tempting to post all of my thoughts on the movie, but honestly at this point in my life I'm kinda done overexplaining everything and making sure that my opinions on movies/music/books are always heard by the others. So I'll keep it simple - aside from a few little things I liked "Age of Extinction". Liked it a lot. I got exactly what I expected. Clean and clear.

    I especially liked Titus Welliver's character Savoy.

    The epitomy of "badass-itude". What makes it even better is that Welliver himself is very proud of the movie. And he's not hiding it.

    From his Twitter page /16 hours ago/: "Peeps! So glad you're all digging Age of Extinction !! So proud of this film!!"

    Follow him on Twitter, the man deserves more support - https://twitter.com/welliver_titus/s...30816662523904
    Followed!

  14. #139
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,120

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    From Ehren Kruger...

    http://www.slashfilm.com/transformers-logical-sense/

    Writing for Michael is very — he’s a very sensory director, and sometimes an “overload” director. He’s someone who is always looking to top himself, certainly from an action perspective and a stylistic perspective. So very early on we’re throwing ideas back and forth. We talk about sequences and visuals and moments. Whereas in some other films, or “ordinary” films, you might be very slavish to story and narrative first, and logical sense above all. When you’re talking about aliens, robotic machines which disguise themselves as vehicles and animals, you start to make your peace with the idea that logical sense doesn’t have to be the be-all, end-all. It needs to be amazing fun for the audience. They need to be swept up, and be promised that they’re going to see things that make it worth spending money on a ticket.
    I'm not sure what to think about that.

  15. #140
    Senior Member Bayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.
    Posts
    2,439

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    I'm not sure what to think about that.


    There's nothing to think about. He's telling it like it is. It's the truth. As a viewer I'm aware of the fact that not everything will make perfect sense and I'm cool with that. Does it affect my opinion on the movie? Hell no.

    People are dying out in the real world every day, we're all surrounded by all kinds of problems...and we should worry about the plot problems of a summer movie?

    Come on...


    By the way, even the "serious, realistic and gritty" "Dark Knight Rises" suffers from logic issues and plot holes. Come to think of it, is there a movie out there with zero plot/logic issues?

    A movie that's...dare I say, perfect?
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

  16. #141
    Senior Member Darkness 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    263

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    From Ehren Kruger...

    http://www.slashfilm.com/transformers-logical-sense/



    I'm not sure what to think about that.
    You know what this sounds like to me? That they have given up on trying to make everything make sense and give more of a cinamatic experience. But the issue I have is, you can do both in movies lol. Marvel has done a good job making a cinamatic Univers with great story telling and explanation of what's going on or has happened to keep the audience in the know. I'm not bashing anyone but I don't understand why we can't get this in the transformers Cinamatic universe?

  17. #142
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,120

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayhem View Post
    There's nothing to think about. He's telling it like it is. It's the truth. As a viewer I'm aware of the fact that not everything will make perfect sense and I'm cool with that.
    Well I'm not, especially when there are way too many things that don't make sense.

    People are dying out in the real world every day, we're all surrounded by all kinds of problems...and we should worry about the plot problems of a summer movie?

    Come on...
    Did you seriously just pull the clichéd "you worry about this first world problem while people in some country are suffering from *insert calamity here*" argument? C'mon, you can do better than that.

    By the way, even the "serious, realistic and gritty" "Dark Knight Rises" suffers from logic issues and plot holes. Come to think of it, is there a movie out there with zero plot/logic issues?

    A movie that's...dare I say, perfect?
    There's no such thing as a perfect movie, but there are such things as great movies. Age of Extinction, on the other hand, is a terribly flawed movie with a thin plot that only acts as some kind of mortar, with the action sequences being the bricks. If dark, gritty action movies like Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgement Day are any indication, it should be the opposite. Age of Extinction is a high-fat, high-sodium, and high cholesterol fast food meal. While those can be tasty every now and then, I get sick of them after while. I'm craving something healthy and nutritious.

    Also, if you're suggesting people equate "serious, realistic, and gritty" to "great," I'm not one of those people. I like my movies cheerful and fun, actually. And there are plenty of those that are amazing.

  18. #143
    Senior Member Bayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.
    Posts
    2,439

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Well I'm not, especially when there are way too many things that don't make sense.

    Too many?

    I mean yeah, I also have some questions about certain parts of the movie, but nothing that would make me hate the whole thing.

    Okay then, what's the biggest problem? Nitpicking aside please. What's that thing that rubs you the wrong way folks? It must be pretty damn serious because you seem to ignore the other (positive) aspects of the movie. What's that thing that destroys this movie in your eyes?

    Just curious. What is it?



    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Did you seriously just pull the clichéd "you worry about this first world problem while people in some country are suffering from *insert calamity here*" argument?

    I certainly did. And I knew I would get that response. But you know what? I stick to what I said. People can of course voice their opinions, but to act like plot holes - even big ones - are the death of cinema is a little bit childish. Yes, there are plot holes and logic issues, we get that - even the damn writer of the film basically said so. Still, the movie told a good enough story that people understood. Bad aliens working with bad humans, an innocent family ends up in the middle of it, and they must fight for their survival. Basically that's it.

    By the way, Bay made it clear months ago that there will be unanswered questions. It was reported by all film sites. It's basically a trick to get you excited for the fifth movie. It's been done many times before. So there you go. Maybe the things that don't make sense will be explained in TF5.



    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Age of Extinction, on the other hand, is a terribly flawed movie with a thin plot that only acts as some kind of mortar, with the action sequences being the bricks.

    On this one I disagree completely. We're not talking about "Stealth" here. The story/plot is actually pretty interesting and engaging for that kind of movie. Hell, I've heard people who even said that the plot was way too complicated. So there you go - some think it's "too thin", others think it's "too complicated".

    Which one is it then?


    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    While those can be tasty every now and then, I get sick of them after while. I'm craving something healthy and nutritious.

    Now that's something that you, personally, have to deal with it. Me, I'm not sick of these movies simply because I don't only watch these types of movies. For every "Transformers"/"Avengers" movie I watch something like "Sense and Sensibilities". It's a good balance.

    And here's something interesting. The "Terminator" films you mentioned have one advantage - they were released in a world without internet, social media and smartphones. You can be absolutely sure - if they were released now they would've been huge targets as well. The nitpicking would've been epic. Because even if everything is absolutely perfect the bloggers and the YouTube users will find a way to spin it all in a negative way.

    The way they're doing it with pretty much all modern movies.



    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Also, if you're suggesting people equate "serious, realistic, and gritty" to "great," I'm not one of those people.

    No, I'm not suggesting anything. It was just an example because "dark and gritty" seems to be the hip thing at the moment.
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

  19. #144
    Senior Member TIMtationX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    2,147

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayhem View Post
    . Come to think of it, is there a movie out there with zero plot/logic issues?

    A movie that's...dare I say, perfect?
    Team America: World Police.

  20. #145
    Senior Member TIMtationX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    2,147

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    Its amazing to me that some find the plot of ROTF better and easier to understand than AoE.

  21. #146
    Senior Member Albershide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe
    Posts
    4,228

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    OK, so I watched the movie for a second time. Much, much better. I really had hard times following the story the first time. There was so much going on and on top of this we should keep an eye on the subtitles too from time to time. Here are just a few bits that would have made the movie really better:

    1. The Sonic should have been transformers as they intended in the first place.
    2. There should have been much more transformations of the good guys. I'm still not sure but I think there was not a single transformation scene with Crosshairs, Hound or Drift (I don't count his third form).
    3. The bad guys were actually just 3 - Lockdown, Galvatron and Stinger. There should have been at least one or two more with a brief character development (just a few lines or at least something else memorable).
    4. There should have been a sequence with the Dinobots in robot form on the bridge making a stand. Looked awesome.
    5. Change the lego transformations with the real deal!

    I liked all of the human cast except for Nicola Peltz.

  22. #147
    Senior Member Bayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.
    Posts
    2,439

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    Quote Originally Posted by TIMtationX View Post
    Its amazing to me that some find the plot of ROTF better and easier to understand than AoE.

    Same here, same here.
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

  23. #148
    Senior Member Darkness 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    263

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    Quote Originally Posted by TIMtationX View Post
    Its amazing to me that some find the plot of ROTF better and easier to understand than AoE.
    I think the plot, human cast and characterization of the transformers in this movie is much better. But I felt the action scenes were lacking. The OP Galvatron fight was not all that good. The OP Grimlock fight was over before it started. There was no real excitement to it. The Hong Kong battle was good but I felt the DOTM battle and more so the ROTF Egypt battle were far better.

    And to date, the ROTF forest battle is by far the most memorable fight of all the movies IMO.

    Hound was awesome in this movie but Drift and Crosshairs were not given enough unique battle screen time IMO. I wish we could have gotten more Stinger and more battle between him and Bee. The Dinobots being on the ship and just called "Anciant warriors" was hardly enough info to explain to the general audience just who or what they were supposed to be. I seen so many people dumbfounded about what they were intended to be. It would have been nice if it was explained a bit better if they were the ships past crew instead of people left to guess. It still irritates me that the Dinobots stopped to hold the bridge but then we didn't get any action on the bridge after that. There really was no "great" memerable action fight scenes in this movie.

  24. #149
    Senior Member swishbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,083

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    From Ehren Kruger...

    http://www.slashfilm.com/transformers-logical-sense/



    I'm not sure what to think about that.
    Wow, Ehren Kruger just proved himself as one of the worst film writers in the history of worst film writers.
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

  25. #150
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,120

    Default Re: Official TF4 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

    Quote Originally Posted by swishbig View Post
    Wow, Ehren Kruger just proved himself as one of the worst film writers in the history of worst film writers.
    TF5 will be a rental for me as long as he's writing.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •