Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers 5 in 2016?

Default Re: Transformers 5 in 2016?

'Transformers 5' Plot Rumors: Mark Wahlberg OUT, Shia LaBeouf IN?
    2016 Release Date Confirmed As New Rumors Hint Mark, Michael Bay NOT Returning

Oh Dear God no.

Pass Transformers to Jonathan Liebesman, Louis Letterier, Lens Wiseman,Neil Blomkamp, Stephen Sommers or Justin Lin..They are available now and can makes a very good action scenes..Great Director likes James Cameron, J J Abrams, Roland Emmerich & Peter Jackson etc full of schedule so may not have time to take over..

Default Re: Transformers 5 Director?

Quote Originally Posted by saberrider View Post
    Pass Transformers to Jonathan Liebesman, Louis Letterier, Lens Wiseman,Neil Blomkamp, Stephen Sommers or Justin Lin..They are available now and can makes a very good action scenes..Great Director likes James Cameron, J J Abrams, Roland Emmerich & Peter Jackson etc full of schedule so may not have time to take over..
    Tyler Perry, Tim Burton, Wes Anderson, Edgar Wright or Ben Stiller.

Default Re: Transformers 5 Director?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Tyler Perry, Tim Burton, Wes Anderson, Edgar Wright or Ben Stiller.
    Wow, that's corny joke.

Fox making a cameo in TF5 wouldn't be such a bad idea, especially if it's a new director. At least there would be some kind of residue from the original TF films still present in the 5th installment.

When TF4 came out with an all new cast, MB and crew was what made the experience feel there was something from the original trilogy that was still intact in the 4th installment.

Transformers 5 without mark wahlberg? why? how will the movie work without him? this is like the high point of wahlberg's career and his throwing it away, this makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by lightning View Post
    Transformers 5 without mark wahlberg? why? how will the movie work without him? this is like the high point of wahlberg's career and his throwing it away, this makes no sense.
    Right now it's all rumor. There is plenty of time. I wouldn't take any of it serious. Besides, sometimes money talks.

Also, I can see him coming back as a more minor role next time around or as a surprise towards the end of the movie.

So, word of advice. Don't worry.

I'd miss Mark, but I do kind of like the idea of the Transformers meeting a different human cast every movie from now on. With cameos from the old cast when needed.

Though it is early days and we haven't heard these rumours from a truly reputable source yet.

Transformers 5 in 2017...I personally hope Neil Blomkamp can direct this after his Chappie...cause he knows action and use different kind of weapon system...and maybe Shinji Aramaki can work together on the action style...hopefully Tf5 will be rated R under his direction. .
    Actually Michael Bay is great in action visual..but sadly he choose wrong writer-Ehren Kruger..this is the worst writer among all summer movies writer, don't everyone think so...Bay should find "The rock","Rise of the planet of the apes"writer or find his good friend James Cameron to write for him...Michael Bay only can be very good if a good script in front...so just ignore Ehren Kruger..if Tf5 he be a writer again then I can tell you all that it will worst than part 4..
    Many actions in a movie doest meant is good...because Ehren Kruger don't know how to bring the climatic of the action...and the storyline is so ordinary. ..we need a thrilling feel..not boring story and ordinary action all the way till the end...Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtman better that him 100 times!

lol, this franchise will never ever turn into a r-rated serie. Hasbro nor Paramount will ever allow that to happen.

More racing scenes for TF5 please. I've been rewatching Need for Speed the movie and it was such a great racing movie. Now if they could incorporate some of those magic into the TF franchise...

Galvatron as a One:1 mega car!!

An actual storyline this time please. No f**ckin McGuffin or some highly praised object that everyone is pursuing. That's something that Bay would never WANT to achieve, because the storylines always seemed to be at the bottom of his list of priorities.
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

5 should literally play out like a transformers cartoon. I think that's how a successful and well liked film will finally happen. I don't need no so and so going to college, mr boyfriend having a successful driving career, or daddy becoming the inventor he always dreamed of for half the movie, until autobots somehow need their help. The bots need a base, both good and bad guys. The humans need to hang out at the autobot one in their down time and just happen to be with them when stuff goes down. More importantly, Galvatron should actually have his mind set on destroying the autobots. None of his plans actually involve killing them in any of the movies, its something else, then the autobots just happen to get in their way. I need a classic vengeance story. We need no decepticon army, just a small amount of character driven uniqie baddies under the control of Galvatron and they actually need to speak. I think humor could come from the Decepticons as well with Galvatron losing patience over trying to find the best henchman and having certain ones constantly failing. Point being, the story can be very simple, and that's what a new movie needs. Optimus is gone in space, and the baddies realize now is their chance to defeat the autobots. There doesn't need to be giant government organizations involved, or pointless hour long fight scenes of confusing action in an urban environment. Just character driven performances, with classic good vs evil. And the film can jump to Optimus finding a fellow bot in space to help out with his Quintesson journey to shake things up, which results in a return to earth with devastating news and discovering his team in shambles.
    "You're nothing . . . . . . But Sentinel's Bitch!"

Quote Originally Posted by almostthethird15 View Post
    As much as people would probably hate this, I think TF5 should be very story driven and toned down. We've had four movies in a row with long battles, and the fourth literally wore me out after so long. It was starting to be too much. TF6 Will be the ultimate finale, so there's no need to try and outdo TF4. Make the fifth be like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part one, changing up the usual pace for something more personal and intimate, for a far larger sixth. Action will still be essential, but not on the level of the other films involving millions of citizens.
    A brilliant idea but it all depends on Paramount.

Quote Originally Posted by horizon View Post
    hmm,
    a 90 minute CGI only movie with Optimus Prime doing his search in space. Picking up the likes of Kup and Ultra Magnus.
    This would be a dream come true if it took effect.