Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any score/soundtrack news?

Default Re: Any score/soundtrack news?

Quote Originally Posted by Faceh View Post
    I cannot find battle cry on ITunes at all!!! I search for imagine dragons and its not listed only their first album and songs from that.

not happy
    seriously annoying its not released on UK iTunes but its on the US one but I'm not allowed to buy from that grrrrrrrr

worldwide release my arse

Quote Originally Posted by jafs81 View Post
    Just heard it, i like some parts of it, but not really my style. So, to be fair, since it's not my style I don't think it would be fair to say it's good or bad, i won't pass judgement

I'm more of a 70's rock fan

Well.. a week latter it's starting to grow on me but still don't like very much those first 80 seconds.

That happened to me too. At first, I didn't like the vocal theme. Now I happen to hum it all the time

Any news on the video for the song.

One of my favourite things about hearing a song on the radio, iphone... is to have the image of the video on my mind.
    Or like when i'l listning to the TF1 arrival to Earth theme, i have that all scene in my head
    So can't wait for it

I belive its been confirmed that Skrillex will be part of the soundtrack as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot Cruiser View Post
    I belive its been confirmed that Skrillex will be part of the soundtrack as well.
    Nope, sound design. He was brought on board for sound effects of the Dinobots, particularly Grimmy. He's not part of the score. Might have a song of his in the soundtrack but not in the score anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Nope, sound design. He was brought on board for sound effects of the Dinobots, particularly Grimmy. He's not part of the score. Might have a song of his in the soundtrack but not in the score anyway.
    I never stated the score. I said soundtrack in my post. Not score. Anyhow the OP asked for any news regarding either the score or soundtrack. This is news.

Battle Cry sounds very awesome on giant speakers. Last night there was a local mall here playing it as part of a TF4 promotional. And it just sounded way different than it would at home. Say when you listen to it on your computer, even when you have large speakers around, it sounds so-and-so.
    But on giant speakers it's different. The power of the music comes out. That's where it's strength lies. I finally understood why this music got Bay's approval. In the theater it will be nothing but pure awesomeness!

Banned

well i tell ya i have buyers remorse after getting this song. I had never even heard of this band till this movie (i mostly listen to movie/game soundtracks and japanese heavy metal) but after buying the song the only thing that was decent was the chorus. The rest of the song came off as whiney, the singer sounded like he was sick or something too and that the song was not finished and had to be rushed for some reason. but thats just me overall i'd say 3/10

Like to hear linkin park, or goo goo dols on soundtrack I was slightly dissapoint in battle cry it was short up beat parts I mean I expected it to be like crosses new didvide same tempo start to finish battle cry is slow at at first then upbeat to good parts, didnt like slow part to well but can deal with it

I hope we do get to hear a LP song in the credits. All TF films had songs in the credits, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a LP song.

As for Battle Cry, I do agree it's short, I want to hear more of the bass and drumming!! Good thing the song sounds in the score

http://www.traileraddict.com/transfo...teve-jablonsky

An interview!! It's something, he has interesting news here, with the sound that this new trigloy might take and all. I'm very interested and dying to hear it.

So when will we be able to download the score? Tomorrow?

We don't know, but it's possible another DOTM score is pulled: The score inmediately appeared in iTunes the day of the US premiere. So keep an eye out for it this Thurdsay.

Apparently, this song is reported to feature in "key parts of the film". It's a nice song, even if I have no bloody idea as to what the lyrics say

Apparently, this song is reported to feature in "key parts of the film". It's a nice song, even if I have no bloody idea as to what the lyrics say
    Here's the lyrics transcript if anyone is willing to translate for us
    谁 Control - 韩庚
    (电影《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》主题曲)
    词:蔡呈昕 Alto Tsai
    曲:Skot Suyama 陶山, 艳薇 Evangeline Wong
    寻觅着 这局谁主导
    是非黑白 任其颠倒
    刻意的 挑拨着纷扰
    躲在黑暗 恣意窃笑
    咆哮 有谁能听到
    燃烧 是否能察觉
    Hot Hot Hot
    别以为 我会就这样 度过每一秒
    我不会 让你准备好
    Just wake me up, what have you done?
    谁Control 谁在主导
    不到最后 剧终前一秒
    局中角色 我会扮演到 最好
    扬起嘴角 掩盖所有
    看不到 听不到 闻不到
    尝不到 只剩下 绝望的祈祷
    没到最后 我不会逃
    你先别 急着嘲笑
    谁在Control 我都知晓
    寻觅着 这局谁主导
    是非黑白 任其颠倒
    刻意的 挑拨着纷扰
    躲在黑暗 恣意窃笑
    咆哮 这次会让你
    听到 感觉到我的
    Heart Heart Heart
    把握好 现在拥有的 每一分一秒
    会让你 只剩下祈祷
    谁Control 谁在主导
    不到最后 剧终前一秒
    局中角色 我会扮演到 最好
    扬起嘴角 掩盖所有
    看不到 听不到 闻不到
    尝不到 只剩下 绝望的祈祷
    没到最后 我不会逃
    你先别 急着嘲笑
    谁在Control 我都知晓
    谁在Control 我都知晓
    这一局 换成我主导
    是非黑白 不再颠倒
    将平息 所有的纷扰
    谁Control 谁在主导
    已到最后 剧终前一秒
    局中角色 我已扮演到 最好
    扬起嘴角 翻转所有
    看不到 听不到 闻不到
    尝不到 你剩下 绝望的祈祷
    没到最后 我不会逃
    也不会 将你嘲笑
    谁在Control 让你知道
    Si vis pacem para bellum...

Very interesting to know that there is no actual Soundtrack with Various artists. Perhaps they are not coming out with one at all.

Typically they release the various artist soundtrack before the movie even comes out but we got nothing. I guess I'll be downloading it from iTunes
    Transformers 4 Movie Updates on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/TheRaginNation

From Steve's FB page:

It was recommended to me that I start an official Facebook page (since there are other Steve Jablonsky pages that claim to be official), so here it is. Over there we will keep you up to date on things like the Transformers soundtrack, which just a few of you have asked me about I'm very sorry for the lack of information, but rest assured it is in progress and we will have details for you soon. I would tell you now but I'm not quite sure myself. I do know that the music is done!Also I recently joined Twitter. I really like to stay on top of the latest social media trends If anyone is interested you'll find me at @jablonsky_steve
    Have a great week everyone! If you see Age of Extinction I really hope you enjoy it. We will try to make the soundtrack available as soon as possible. Look on the official page for updates. Thank you for all of the amazing messages! I really appreciate them.
    Steve
    And the actual, official page: https://www.facebook.com/SteveJablonskyOfficial

Also, in soundtrack.net, the listing for a soundtrack, doesn't say if score or various artists soundtrack, appeared, with the date of June 27th. So now, it's possible that happens the same as the DOTM score: appears in stores and iTunes this thursday or friday, just as the film is released in the US.

From Steve's FB page:

And the actual, official page: https://www.facebook.com/SteveJablonskyOfficial

Also, in soundtrack.net, the listing for a soundtrack, doesn't say if score or various artists soundtrack, appeared, with the date of June 27th. So now, it's possible that happens the same as the DOTM score: appears in stores and iTunes this thursday or friday, just as the film is released in the US.

Thanks for the update!

"Score album is mixed and ready for mastering! Working hard to get this out as soon as possible. More updates soon. Enjoy the movie this weekend. It's big "
    From Steve's FB page. So, we can expect it being released in the coming 2 to 3 days.

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

From Steve's FB page. So, we can expect it being released in the coming 2 to 3 days.

Good news. Very good news. I really liked the music in the Texas part of the movie. Very moving stuff.
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

So Steve posted on his FB page:

The amazing Patricia Sullivan is mastering the score album today. Dinobots roll out!
    This is good news, hopefully we'll be getting the score soon. But he doesn't know exactly when that's going to be since he has no control over when the release date is.

He also mentioned:

I am really pushing for a physical release, had a meeting about it yesterday. If that meeting holds, there will be a physical release. I hesitate to confirm anything until I'm holding a copy in my hands, a lot if this is out of my control. But rest assured I am doing all I can to make it happen, and so far it's looking good
    I really do hope we get a physical release.
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

So when will the CD be available for purchase? I like something physical that I can hold on to when buying music, even though it's a bit old fashioned now.

Well, I don't know how long is the mastering process. After that, the paperwork for release begins. I assume a digital release will appear first, whatever the outcome for the CD, if it's "green-lit" or not.

In other words, we just have to wait. Look on the bright side, it's not the same situation as in TF1's score.

From Steve's page:

Wow, it looks like a lot of you went to see Transformers this weekend Thank you so much for all the love and support. I really appreciate all of the messages.

We have prepared a little score teaser, kind of an appetizer while we finalize the album. Keep an eye on iTunes this week, it should be appearing very soon, or as soon as iTunes decides to go live with it

Have a great week everyone....
    So, it's going there. I assume they will be score samples or something like that.