Thread: TF4 Concept, Character Art and Transformers 5 Info

Default TF4 Concept, Character Art and Transformers 5 Info

Default Re: TF4 Concept Art and Transformers 5 Info

Quote Originally Posted by NIBMRatchet View Post
    Nice. I really, really love how badass Lockdown looks up close!!

The rest are very nice looking pics too.

But still no new Decepticon reveal. Are they keeping the big Decepticons in TF4 top secret or something? Not even a single toy leak!! Wow. They're very, very good at keeping the lid sealed. I'll give them that. And I like it that way. Keeps us fans in suspense!

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Nice. I really, really love how badass Lockdown looks up close!!

The rest are very nice looking pics too.

But still no new Decepticon reveal. Are they keeping the big Decepticons in TF4 top secret or something? Not even a single toy leak!! Wow. They're very, very good at keeping the lid sealed. I'll give them that. And I like it that way. Keeps us fans in suspense!
    I agree! Just noticed how much of Amazing SM 2 I've already seen because of over promotion. Feel like I already know the entire plot/story.
    twice the bot twice the ego

Quote Originally Posted by KiloBravo View Post
    I agree! Just noticed how much of Amazing SM 2 I've already seen because of over promotion. Feel like I already know the entire plot/story.
    I feel the same about ASM2. It's disappointing that they gave so much away in the trailers. I mean Spider-man is a big, big name. They don't have to over promote it. Now it backfires and they shot themselves in the foot.
    Of course many people will still go watch it. Hey, because it's Spider-man! But the excitement of wanting to go watch it on the first day of it's showing is gone. And the possibility of more people wanting to go watch it in a premium cinema has become less likely. I mean for me for example I'm not going to watch ASM2 in a premium theater and pay premium when I've already seen so much of the movie in the trailers alone. I'll probably watch it in a regular cinema.

DOTM had a lot of tv spots, it seem like we had been shown too much of it, but unless you read some spoilers from people who knew the plot, the trailers and tv spots really didn't show much of the plot.
    I was surprised when sentinel betrayed the Autobots, I was surprised when Ironhide died I had no idea they were trying to bring cybertron here...
    The only spoiler i kinda hated was Shockwave and starscream's death. Please don't do that again... now, as I write this comment, I realize there was actually too much spoilers

Really wanted Starscream as a main villain in one of the movies, instead of bringing megatron back to life on ROTF, starscream would had been my choise

Banned

Thumbs down Re: TF4 Concept Art and Transformers 5 Info

still depressing/insulting that Drift is a buggati and not a Japanese car like the LFA or a GT-R.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jafs81 View Post
    DOTM had a lot of tv spots, it seem like we had been shown too much of it, but unless you read some spoilers from people who knew the plot, the trailers and tv spots really didn't show much of the plot.
    I was surprised when sentinel betrayed the Autobots, I was surprised when Ironhide died I had no idea they were trying to bring cybertron here...
    The only spoiler i kinda hated was Shockwave and starscream's death. Please don't do that again... now, as I write this comment, I realize there was actually too much spoilers

Really wanted Starscream as a main villain in one of the movies, instead of bringing megatron back to life on ROTF, starscream would had been my choise
    on Shockwave - my biggest beef with DOTM was Shockwave was too weak. We all know how in some ways shockwave can be stronger than megs. Hell he took on all the dinobots and still won (barely). and yet he died as easily as the protoforms. There should have been a REAL battle between shockwave and OP that would have given him justice. Sometimes i question how much people working on the movies know about how powerful some of these guys really are.

Default Transformers 4 Age of Extinction Character Art

"Clean Versions" of Toy Package Art. Enjooy:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...er-art-179678/

Cool Re: Transformers 4 Age of Extinction Character Art

Nice images. We could see more clearly now that...

Grimlock has red eyes

Dinobot Slash has green eyes

Dinobot Slug has purple eyes

Scorn has blue eyes

and Strafe has aqua eyes

Default Re: Transformers 4 Age of Extinction Character Art

These are awesome, I have them as my desktop backgrounds (it changes whenever I wake my laptop up from sleep).

The Dinobots intrigue me here. Strafe has 2 heads. Scorn has 2 sails. Grimlock has horns. Slug has horns (coming from below his mouth facing up). Slash is a velociraptor and the only one that appears kinda normal. So something is obviously going on with the Dinobots where they are a Dinosaur/mythical creature hybrid.

The Stinger and Bumblebee are pretty well identical in robot mode.

One thing to note though. The Stinger is considered a Decepticon, but during the trailer it appears to be human made. We all know by now Galvatron is human made and controlled. My guess? They become sentient. And Lockdown uses a captured Primes Matrix of Leadership to make captured Transformers and human made Transformers into Decepticons. And Lockdowns ships anti-gravity beam helps capture them so they can do so.

Please note that Cyclonus in all promo material has been absent. I may be wrong, but its something I've said for a bit now. But I think Lockdowns ship is actually Cyclonus. We also have no clue what those ships heading towards Earth are, where they are coming from, or what their purpose is.

When it was leaked that the Dinobots would be in the movie, I never expected all 5 right away. And with 4 of the 5 rather large and much larger than the rest of the Autobots, I still cannot fathom them being used just to fight Galvatron, Lockdown, or Stinger or even a few other weak cars or a dumptruck Decepticon. Something MUCH MUCH bigger is in play here. As they are also much bigger than even Prime. And since Lockdowns ship keeps being made front and center of the trailers and even movie poster...look at his ship likely Transforming at some point.

If his ship does indeed Transform, then I would anticipate it being part of Unicrons army with much larger Transformers to come. The Dinobots arrival has a purpose. And I'm pretty positive its to help fight the bigger, meaner, and badder Decepticons that are coming.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigergrowl View Post
    Scorn has 2 sails.

People online kept saying 2 sails. But it's actually 3. He has one sticking out from the center where his spine is. And then both his sides have sails -- both his left and right.

His right sail is hard to spot out right away as its partially covered by his head in the photo, so only his center and left sails are very easy to spot out. But I have updated the photo with text to help people spot out the third sail (which is just behind his head).

scorn_3sails.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nineball View Post
    on Shockwave - my biggest beef with DOTM was Shockwave was too weak. We all know how in some ways shockwave can be stronger than megs. Hell he took on all the dinobots and still won (barely). and yet he died as easily as the protoforms. There should have been a REAL battle between shockwave and OP that would have given him justice. Sometimes i question how much people working on the movies know about how powerful some of these guys really are.
    Agree 100%

All the other transformers are shown in their robot forms. I hope the dionobots can transform too individually.
    Autobot presence detected... Commence extermination.....
    -Soundwave 2nd in command

Quote Originally Posted by MegaOctane View Post
    All the other transformers are shown in their robot forms. I hope the dionobots can transform too individually.
    I'm pretty sure they're keeping that a big secret.

They all look good. We can't wait to see them in action!

-Zyfyre

Thumbs down Re: TF4 Concept, Character Art and Transformers 5 Info

I don't mean to disappoint but I much rather wait and see tbe real cg models, if they're ever leaked.