Thread: Can't find Register button!

Default Can't find Register button!

Um, am I the only one having a hard time finding the "register/create account" button?
    Maybe it is so obvious that I can't see it? xD idk
    Help please?
    You are the person I care for most in my life. And if there is anything you need I wont be far away. -Bumblebee to Sam
    Lady Autobot

Default Re: Can't find Register button!

There is however a 'Help' button (you can see it at the upper right of the forum when you're not logged in). After you click Help go to sub-category General Forum Usage, and then from there you select help subject matters on Registration. You will eventually find the Registration Page which displays this message:

Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator.
    The message is pretty self explanatory. For whatever reason new member registration is disabled, at least for now.

The reason: http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum...ms-PLEASE-READ

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    New Registration is closed for now.

While forums are up and running, I will continue purging in the back ground.

While our spam program has performed wonderfully, there's a small problem. While not letting spammers post, it does let them have a profile in the database which in turn causes massive drainage on the servers resources.

So for now, if you know someone that wants to register (excluding banned users), have them contact me at webmaster at michael bay dot com, with the subject line "FORUM REG" and I will register them.

I'll keep you guys posted and thanks for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    There is however a 'Help' button (you can see it at the upper right of the forum when you're not logged in). After you click Help go to sub-category General Forum Usage, and then from there you select help subject matters on Registration. You will eventually find the Registration Page which displays this message:

The message is pretty self explanatory. For whatever reason new member registration is disabled, at least for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post

Well that sucks. ;_; My bf can't join then...
    You are the person I care for most in my life. And if there is anything you need I wont be far away. -Bumblebee to Sam
    Lady Autobot

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot_Fan_Veran View Post
    Yes he can. Did you read Nelson's post I quoted?

So for now, if you know someone that wants to register (excluding banned users), have them contact me at webmaster at michael bay dot com, with the subject line "FORUM REG" and I will register them.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Yes he can. Did you read Nelson's post I quoted?
    Oh yes, I missed that before. Thank you!
    Lady Autobot

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot_Fan_Veran View Post
    You can just txt with your bf instead of chatting with each other here. jk lol